Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,506 members, 7,958,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Man Get Employed Miraculously!! ( Must Read) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Get Employed Miraculously!! ( Must Read) (687 Views)

Lawyer Reveals How The Husband Of A Woman Employed By His Late Dad, Employed Him / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed / Jobs For You: Know Where Your Skill Is Needed & Get Employed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Get Employed Miraculously!! ( Must Read) by Pheals(f): 11:43pm On May 04, 2016
It happens today ,and have got to share it with you guys !!

I rush out early this morning to meet him ( he's a man that keeps to his time) I got to his office on time , he will be moving out by 8'0 clock I knw that . I was surprise to see a lot of people sitting around the compound : young graduates why some looks older holding their files and documents in there hands it been a while have been here , hope he as not leave..probably they have come for interviews i thought , then i remember he is a sport man. He left for the gym this morning ( checked my wrist swatch not yet time) I went straight inside, and I notice changes everyone was doing one thing or the other

Few minutes later he arrived and park his car outside the gate , he looked tired , sweating and in a hurry towards the main building door as he get to the compound , a young man greeted him " welcome sir" why others stay mute (thinking who is this man that look dirty, probably there thinking) he look back and said " young man follow me" as they both go in .all the workers greeted him ...and his office door was open and he look back again and said to the man " come in , have your sit" ( I went in to greet him also) and he said " tosin you can arranged those books

He said to the man " you see , it is only a fool that address a man the way he dress always ! And the place to the king main palace is the slaves courtyard
.I was coming in you are the only one who can open your mouth to greet it shows the kind of person you are , well we are looking for experience workers and I knew u are inexperienced because you look young. Your experience we start here ! You are welcome to my company this my general office and we only need six people , I don't know who invited those people almost fifthy of them it remains just five people .
Mr man u are employed already "
then he turn to me " daughter are you done? Let go

Hope you learn something there ? Job seekers !
I was happy for the man o ! So I decided to share this !! Cc.lalasticlala
Re: Man Get Employed Miraculously!! ( Must Read) by ambassadorgozie(m): 2:01am On May 05, 2016
Pheals:
It happens today ,and have got to share it with you guys !!

I rush out early this morning to meet him ( he's a man that keeps to his time) I got to his office on time , he will be moving out by 8'0 clock I knw that . I was surprise to see a lot of people sitting around the compound : young graduates why some looks older holding their files and documents in there hands it been a while have been here , hope he as not leave..probably they have come for interviews i thought , then i remember he is a sport man. He left for the gym this morning ( checked my wrist swatch not yet time) I went straight inside, and I notice changes everyone was doing one thing or the other

Few minutes later he arrived and park his car outside the gate , he looked tired , sweating and in a hurry towards the main building door as he get to the compound , a young man greeted him " welcome sir" why others stay mute (thinking who is this man that look dirty, probably there thinking) he look back and said " young man follow me" as they both go in .all the workers greeted him ...and his office door was open and he look back again and said to the man " come in , have your sit" ( I went in to greet him also) and he said " tosin you can arranged those books

He said to the man " you see , it is only a fool that address a man the way he dress always ! And the place to the king main palace is the slaves courtyard
.I was coming in you are the only one who can open your mouth to greet it shows the kind of person you are , well we are looking for experience workers and I knew u are inexperienced because you look young. Your experience we start here ! You are welcome to my company this my general office and we only need six people , I don't know who invited those people almost fifthy of them it remains just five people .
Mr man u are employed already "
then he turn to me " daughter are you done? Let go

Hope you learn something there ? Job seekers !
I was happy for the man o ! So I decided to share this !! Cc.lalasticlala

Mteeeew

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria / P / ¬

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.