Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria (655 Views)

Advise: Government Job Vs Private Business Which Is Better? / Government Job Or Private Job: Which Should I Go For? / I Lied About My Age To Get A Government Job. Will I Go To Hell Fire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
You're now done with school and service, and you're expecting to get that ideal job in a matter of few weeks, right?

From few weeks, it went on to few months and it's now getting to few years

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 02, 2016
The situation is no longer funny

You try all kinds of prayers. Baba God must pick up your call

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2016
You finally hear the civil service in your state is recruiting, after 5 years. You're just like this

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 02, 2016
Lifetime opportunity.

Before you can say Jack Robinson, you get a phone call.Guess who?

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
It's that uncle of yours who always claims to know the governor's brother's sister uncle's cousin; that one that lives life large, like this

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 02, 2016
He tells you, "Oya, bring your CV first thing tomorrow morning"; I'll make sure you get the civil service job"

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
You send your CV early the following morning, before he can change his mind

Three days to the interview and you realize many of your friends are studying for it like post-UTME; your heart begins to fail you

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
You gather some materials too and begin to study.

On interview day, you step out to the state Secretariat with your friends, like this

Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by bentlywills(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Dz Op sef ; u be like 9ja government

Why strt something u can't finish undecided lipsrsealed
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 02, 2016
bentlywills:
Dz Op sef ; u be like 9ja government

Why strt something u can't finish undecided lipsrsealed

I moved it to Job section since it's more appropriate there
Re: What They Did Not Tell You About Government Job In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 11:03am On Jun 02, 2016
RMFAdmin:

I moved it to Job section since it's more appropriate there
Do you have the ability to move topic ? are you a moderator ? BTW so this is now the reigning kinds of topic on this forum (illustrations).

(1) (Reply)

COREN Registered Engineer For Electrical And Metering Jobs / Robot Structural Analysis Professional Training In Nigeria. 08037916993. / Video: Meet Blessing The MECHANIC, A Credible Businesses Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.