Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament (8797 Views)

Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Do Christianity Have Anything To Do With The Old Testament? / The God Of Old Testament And That Of New Testament Cannot Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 6:26am On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

Thankfully as a christian I don't subscribe to the trinity doctrine which is a catholic invention that has no basis in true christian faith. That said, I am a new testament christian and my faith is based on the teachings of christ, whatever you find or read in the obsolete old testament is not relevant to me. smiley
Blackfire malvisguy212 scholar8200 ifeann parisbookaddict truthman2012 true2god Olaadegbu come and see your brother oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 6:29am On May 06, 2016
carinmom:

Lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
It seems the fake guy has ran away from this thread.

Hello ma....how are you this morning?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by carinmom(f): 6:43am On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Hello ma....how are you this morning?

Salam brother, i'm fine and you? Long time cheesy
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 6:55am On May 06, 2016
carinmom:

Salam brother, i'm fine and you? Long time cheesy

Wa aleikom salam ya ukhti cheesy....how is work?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by analice107: 7:49am On May 06, 2016
respect80:

You won't say much because you don't have much to say.
Either ways at least the Quran acknowledges the Bible as the word of Allah and that we the Christians and the jews should judge by it and if we judge by the Bible then Jesus christ is the son of God and if we fail to judge by the Bible then will be disobeying Allah's instruction. therefore, if the Bible is true then Islam is false and if the Bible is false then Islam is false as well because Allah asked us to judge by the Bible.
Thanks

Tell them.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by analice107: 7:57am On May 06, 2016
urahara:
Annunaki. I have seen a lot of your posts and topics. I have observed that they are all about talking about how evil islam is and how terrible their prophet is . how islam promotes violence .

And i also no you converted from islam to christianity , most likely because of the passages pronoting violence in islam . so my question is .........

HAVE YOU READ THE OLD TESTAMENT

It beats me how Atheists, Satanists, Muslims, Lesbians and Gays are always on one side attacking Christians and Jews. Could it be because the same spirit moves them?
Allah is Satan, and Muhammed was his agent of destruction.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 7:59am On May 06, 2016
respect80:

Although there might be various records of wars and fighting in the Bible but the Bible does not ask any to kill simply because someone won't accept the same faith as yours.
Moreover you should be clear about the fact that the Bible was written far before the Quran and that the Quran admits or approved that the Bible (the injil and the Taurat i.e the new and old testaments of the Bible are the word of God or shall I say Allah and that we the Christians and the jews shall have nothing as regards guidance except we judge by the taurat (old testament), the injil (gospel or new testament) and what has now been sent down to you from your Lord (i.e the Quran). Since the Quran ask us to judge by the taurat the injil and then the Quran, whereas both the taurat and the injil says Jesus christ is the son of God while the Quran disagrees how do you judge that @ op?
It simply means if the Quran is true about the fact that both books of the Bible were the words of Allah then Islam is false because the Bible says Jesus is the son of God and if the Quran is not true about the above fact then Islam is false as well.
Therefore I'm forced to as you the op as well if you have read the Quran either.

Have you read the book of Leviticus?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by sorextee(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2016
analice107:

It beats me how Atheists, Satanists, Muslims, Lesbians and Gays are always on one side attacking Christians and Jews. Could it be because the same spirit moves them?
Satan is Satan, and Muhammed was his agent of destruction.

How did u know this?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mustymatic(m): 8:43am On May 06, 2016
respect80:

You won't say much because you don't have much to say.
Either ways at least the Quran acknowledges the Bible as the word of Allah and that we the Christians and the jews should judge by it and if we judge by the Bible then Jesus christ is the son of God and if we fail to judge by the Bible then will be disobeying Allah's instruction. therefore, if the Bible is true then Islam is false and if the Bible is false then Islam is false as well because Allah asked us to judge by the Bible.
Thanks
The Quran does not acknowledge or mention any "bible"
And if Jesus is the son of god, then there other sons of god in the bible...the son of god is not god...it is wat d jews at dat tym call their men of god just like u call ur pastors men of god today
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by analice107: 9:03am On May 06, 2016
sorextee:

How did u know this?
I have been around.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2016
udatso:

Blackfire malvisguy212 scholar820 ifeann parisbookaddict truthman2012 true2god Olaadegbu come and see your brother oooo.

This thread addresses your concern. ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2963866/christian-doctrine-grid
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 9:27am On May 06, 2016
ANNUNAKI WHERE ARE U. OOOO grin grin
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 10:08am On May 06, 2016
I see a number of islamic rodents have showed up on this thread since I last signed in looking for crumbs of meat to feed on grin i can assure you all that you will leave this thread bruised and battered cool as I am one christian who knows his onions very well. cool and for the record, I am a non denominational christian so you can't pin me down with any denomination's doctrine. tongue
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 10:48am On May 06, 2016
@malvisguy212 nice classification. The thing is a classification that affects all Christians should be supported by all sects.
Can you and the author vouch for other Christians are in support of this? Does Annunaki believe in this classification? Like the writer stated
I admit that some of these are debatable, and I do not claim absolute correctness on all points - only the essentials.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 10:52am On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:
I see a number of islamic rodents have showed up on this thread since I last signed in looking for crumbs of meat to feed on grin i can assure you all that you will leave this thread bruised and battered cool as I am one christian who knows his onions very well. cool and for the record, I am a non denominational christian so you can't pin me down with any denomination's doctrine. tongue
Mr man who knows his onion well, can you tell us if the God of the Old Testament is the same as the new testament God?

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 11:00am On May 06, 2016
udatso:

Mr man who knows his onion well, can you tell us if the God of the Old Testament is the same as the new testament God?

The lord our God is one. cool
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 11:06am On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

The lord our God is one. cool
Oh finally you have admitted it's the same God of the Old Testament who commanded so much killing of both children, old, young, animals, ..........
I am glad we are finally getting somewhere.
Thanks for the honesty.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mustymatic(m): 12:55pm On May 06, 2016
udatso:

Blackfire malvisguy212 scholar820 ifeann parisbookaddict truthman2012 true2god Olaadegbu come and see your brother oooo.
Unfortunately... these names u listed do not believe in one god... some of them will tell you jesus is god, some will tell u no! He is not n others will tell u there are 3 gods.. christians need to work on their belief amongst themselves o. And then annunaki has benn saying jesus is not god. I think they need to work on that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 1:15pm On May 06, 2016
mustymatic:

Unfortunately... these names u listed do not believe in one god... some of them will tell you jesus is god, some will tell u no! He is not n others will tell u there are 3 gods.. christians need to work on their belief amongst themselves o. And then annunaki has benn saying jesus is not god. I think they need to work on that

One thing no christian will disagree with is that Jesus Christ is the son of the most high God. This is crystal clear from scriptures. smiley
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by respect80(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2016
mustymatic:

The Quran does not acknowledge or mention any "bible"
And if Jesus is the son of god, then there other sons of god in the bible...the son of god is not god...it is wat d jews at dat tym call their men of god just like u call ur pastors men of god today
So what does the Quran mean by the" TAURAT and the INJIL"
Did you see the screen shot in the first page? Or do you think I manufactured those Arabic sentences on my own?
It's undeniable that the Quran commands both Christians and the jews to judge by what Allah has revealed therein the taurat and the gospel. Once again see this one

udatso:
Unfortunately the op wants to know if
..the God of the Old and New Testament are the same?
So can you be a dear and answer that.. ...
The God of the OT is same as the God of the NT
It is well-known that Jesus the christ is also known as the "word" The Apostle John makes it clear that the One who
became Jesus Christ existed from eternity: "In
the beginning was the Word, and the Word was
with God, and the Word was God. He was in the
beginning with God. All things were made through
Him, and without Him nothing was made that was
made" (John 1:1–3 ).

udatso:
While you answer that, please bear in mind that the op isn't a Muslim
my dear, you don't need to be a Muslim before you make comparison between Christianity and Islam
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 2:29pm On May 06, 2016
urahara:
Annunaki. I have seen a lot of your posts and topics. I have observed that they are all about talking about how evil islam is and how terrible their prophet is . how islam promotes violence .

And i also no you converted from islam to christianity , most likely because of the passages pronoting violence in islam . so my question is .........

HAVE YOU READ THE OLD TESTAMENT

Not all laws in the old testament we are to follow, jesus came and supersede this laws, we are to learn from the law. The israelite were surrounded with wicked nation who sacrifice their sons and daughter for their gods, this is exactly what God hate. And also this pagans always invade the israelite farm and harvest their crop. The killing of this pagans are not murder. ( There are difference between killing and murder).

Muhammed on the other hand, kill and urge his followers to do the same. Don't worry, I will open a thread very soon about the wickedness of Allah and muhammed, you will find out that muhammed and Allah are one person.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by malvisguy212: 2:32pm On May 06, 2016
respect80:

Did you see the screen shot in the first page? Or do you think I manufactured those Arabic sentences on my own?
It's undeniable that the Quran commands both Christians and the jews to judge by what Allah has revealed therein the taurat and the gospel. Once again see this one

It is well-known that Jesus the christ is also known as the "word" The Apostle John makes it clear that the One who

my dear, you don't need to be a Muslim before you make comparison between Christianity and Islam
see bro, don't wast your time on this people. The bible is corrupted yet they look for muhammed in it, jesus was not crucified yet this muslims claim when jesus is about to died, He call the name of allah on the cross.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by carinmom(f): 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wa aleikom salam ya ukhti cheesy....how is work?

I just returned from work and saw your mention. Its been a hectic week, glory be to Allah today is Friday.

Jumu'at mufeedah smiley
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mustymatic(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

One thing no christian will disagree with is that Jesus Christ is the son of the most high God. This is crystal clear from scriptures. smiley

Let us begin by asking: How many sons does the Bible tell us that God Almighty has?
Jacob is God's son and firstborn: "Israel is my son, even my firstborn" Exodus 4:22.
Solomon is God's son "He shall build an house for my name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom for ever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son": 2 Samuel 7:13-14.
Ephraim is God's firstborn: "for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn" Jeremiah 31:9 (who is God's firstborn? Israel or Ephraim?).
Adam is the son of God "Adam, which was the son of God" Luke 3:38.
Common people (you and me) are the sons of God:
"Ye are the children of the LORD your God" Deuteronomy 14:1.
"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God" Romans 8:14.
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, [even] to them that believe on his name" John 1:12.
"That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;" Philippians 2:15.
"Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: ... now are we the sons of God" 1 John 3:1-2.

"When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?" Job 38:7.
"Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD," Job 2:1.
"Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD," Job 1:6.
"when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men," Genesis 6:4.
"That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they [were] fair" Genesis 6:2
As we can see, the use of the term "son of God" when describing normal human beings was not at all an uncommon practice among Jesus' people.
Well then, was Jesus the only begotten son of God ?

Read Psalms 2:7 : "I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me (King David, King), Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee"

Indeed, the Jews are even referred to as much more than this in the Bible, and this is indeed the very trait which Jesus (pbuh) held against them. When the Jews picked up stones to stone Jesus (pbuh) he defended himself with the following words

"Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, 'I said, Ye are gods?' If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken..." John 10:34:
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mubarakopeyemi(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Salam bro, I missed your highly profound input sire. How your side?

Alhamdulilah ya akhiy. Can you see that this innaki-gorilla guy has yet again be punched right in the scrotum. You see how he's trying to divert the question point. Knowing well and fully that one of their covered numerous flaws had been uncovered in the easiest and simplest way he wouldn't expect lol. He never experred it grin bros wait self is that virus still active? i mean that plappavilaa or something

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 3:55pm On May 06, 2016
respect80:

If you are trying to divert our attention from the issue at hand, you have failed.
Now that you guys acknowledge to this, next time you and your like want to attack Islam of same crimes (which are false by the way) , remember that charity begins at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 3:58pm On May 06, 2016
mubarakopeyemi:

Alhamdulilah ya akhiy. Can you see that this innaki-gorilla guy has yet again be punched right in the scrotum. You see how he's trying to divert the question point. Knowing well and fully that one of their covered numerous flaws had been uncovered in the easiest and simplest way he wouldn't expect lol. He never experred it grin bros wait self is that virus still active? i mean that plappavilaa or something
Salam......pls be careful with the language brother

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2016
I guess all our islamist have scampered off this thread having exhausted the puny ammunition they though they could fight annunaki with. Imagine trying a man's war with boy's toy guns I say bring it on, I am annunaki and I will take you to the cleaners. Nobody that is daft enough to accept an armed robber, paedophile, rapist and murderer as a prophet is intelligent enough to engage me in a discussion and not be thoroughly humiliated by the time I finish tearing him/her apart.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
carinmom:

I just returned from work and saw your mention. Its been a hectic week, glory be to Allah today is Friday.

Jumu'at mufeedah smiley

You have to get some rest....turn off your phone and sleep...no nairaland till after isha'i cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 6:00pm On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:

We aren't talking about whether he is the son of God or not. We know you and your fellow deluded clowns believed him to be son of God. However truthman2012 malvisguy212 and others believe him to be God of the ot.. Do you share this belief? If no, why?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by carinmom(f): 6:01pm On May 06, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You have to get some rest....turn off your phone and sleep...no nairaland till after isha'i cheesy

I would have loved to do this, but its not possible as i have soooo many chores to take care of, until after isha'i cheesy
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Rilwayne001: 6:02pm On May 06, 2016
Annunaki:
I guess all our islamist have scampered off this thread having exhausted the puny ammunition they though they could fight annunaki with. Imagine trying a man's war with boy's toy guns I say bring it on, I am annunaki and I will take you to the cleaners. Nobody that is daft enough to accept an armed robber, paedophile, rapist and murderer as a prophet is intelligent enough to engage me in a discussion and not be thoroughly humiliated by the time I finish tearing him/her apart.

Really? Are you ready? I guess I will have your time tomorrow. I just hope you won't end up running with tails between your legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are Gays Demons In Human Form / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World. / Dear Christians, Why Are Developed/educated Countries Leaving Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.