Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament (8831 Views)

Who Is The GOD Of The Old Testament? / Do Christianity Have Anything To Do With The Old Testament? / The God Of Old Testament And That Of New Testament Cannot Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2016
sorextee:
He is the same God. GOD of yesterday, today and forever.. GOD of all creation. He's a jealous God.. He never shares His glory with anyone. He never change.. Those set of Christians that don't bliv He's same, should remove the books of the OT from their Bible.... undecided I don't understand what annunaki has been saying since.. It's not every argument u would win (especially when facts are being stated). The book of exodus came before Samuel.. Where He stated "thou shall not kill". But God told Saul, via Samuel to kill the whole Amalekites... We all know that story, so let me not write much..
This is why I don't argue religion...

Peace.......

Oga mi i don taya o cheesy grin
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2016
urahara:

Dont quote the shema yisreal for me .

Lets do it like this

Annunaki, is the god of the ot , the same as the god of the nt

A ) yes. (B). No

I already answered you clearly, if you can't comprehend it, that's your problem not mine.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 12:00pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

I already answered you clearly, if you can't comprehend it, that's your problem not mine.

Pick an option a or b .

The shema yisreal doesnt in any way answer the question. Is it a or is it b.

............. Johnnydon 22, jackbizzle , hahn , see me see trouble oo
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by hahn(m): 12:03pm On May 07, 2016
urahara:

Pick an option a or b .

Seriously? You are expecting a honest yes or no answer from a theist? Annunaki aka Anus, grin , for that matter? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 12:22pm On May 07, 2016
I think Annunaki's position is clear. Even though he didn't answer a yes or no to the question, he has agreed that God is one when I asked him this same question. That means since there can't be two Gods in the Bible , obviously the God of the Old Testament is the same with that of the new testament. ...
Annunaki makes it clear that Jesus is not God, and that whoever gave The Killing commandments wasn't Jesus but God. This brings us back to the the op. Why is he okay with the killings commanded by His God in the old testament ? If his God is guilty of these crimes, where is the morality in accusing other faiths of the same?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 3:35pm On May 07, 2016
urahara:

Pick an option a or b .

You can't but display your low IQ being an atheist so I am not surprised at your inability to comprehend my straight forward response that even a brainwashed muslim like udatso could easily decipher.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 3:47pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:
I think Annunaki's position is clear. Even though he didn't answer a yes or no to the question, he has agreed that God is one when I asked him this same question. That means since there can't be two Gods in the Bible , obviously the God of the Old Testament is the same with that of the new testament. ...
Annunaki makes it clear that Jesus is not God, and that whoever gave The Killing commandments wasn't Jesus but God. This brings us back to the the op. Why is he okay with the killings commanded by His God in the old testament ? If his God is guilty of these crimes, where is the morality in accusing other faiths of the same?

I know this and what i asked him was that was the god of the old testament overthrown by a new god called the new testament god . if no why does he act like all the old testament stories are utterly false
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

You can't but display your low IQ being an atheist so I am not surprised at your inability to comprehend my straight forward response that even a brainwashed muslim like udatso could easily decipher.

cheesy grin
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

You are so funny . grin. I have never seen a hypocritical christian like u.

# keep on worshipping ur blood thirsty god
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

Whatever happened in the old testament was not addressed to me as a christian neither does my faith depend on it. My faith is based strictly on the teachings of christ and not on the 'history' of the jewish people as recorded in the bible and what ever happened in that time remains in that time. Today God has established a new better and everlasting covenant with mankind based on the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ. Having come to the knowledge of christ, how can I possibly accept that a vile satanic vermin like mohammed is sent of God When everything about him is devilish? For reasons best known to God, the way he related to men in the past changed with the coming of christ, a new and better way was ushered in so why should tolerate a mad man who is trying to return us to an obsolete way that has been done away with? The verse below throws some light into the difference btw the two dispensations.

Galatians 3:23-26King James Version (KJV)

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

I can't but display my low IQ being a xtian so I am not surprised at my inability to comprehend your straight forward question that even a brainwashed muslim like udatso could easily decipher.

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 4:02pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Hahahha. ....brainwashed? Seriously?
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 4:09pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

Dont pay attention to the lord of hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 4:11pm On May 07, 2016
urahara:

I know this and what i asked him was that was the god of the old testament overthrown by a new god called the new testament god . if no why does he act like all the old testament stories are utterly false
Lol. He has made it clear in the reply he sent to me that he doesn't care what his God did in the old testament as the past doesn't matter. What matters To him is the repentant God of the new testament who has shun His evil ways in the old testament. In summary, it can be concluded that he admitS to being a hypocrite since he could still criticise other faiths.
I am a Muslim. If a Muslim had started this, they probably wouldn't focus on the issue at hand. They would start talking about how Muhammad (pbuh) did this and that. .......how Allah is this and.. ....
Annunaki though a hypocrite, he is proud of it and doesn't conceal it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

Lol. He has made it clear in the reply he sent to me that he doesn't care what his God did in the old testament as the past doesn't matter. What matters To him is the repentant God of the new testament who has shun His evil ways in the old testament. In summary, it can be concluded that he admitS to being a hypocrite since he could still criticise other faiths.
I am a Muslim. If a Muslim had started this, they probably wouldn't focus on the issue at hand. They would start talking about how Muhammad (pbuh) did this and that. .......how Allah is this and.. ....

Well if he admits that yahweh repented , then i have to say i am dealing with the greatest hypocrite of all times

......... Xtians being hypocrites since 70 ad

3 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 4:22pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

In all honesty when i went through posts by annunaki , i noticed most where centered on talking about how violent mubammad and allah are , so i just had to create a thread to ask him if he had ever read the ot

.... I would pay him no attention as this annunaki guy is a confused , rabid hypocrite . worse than the likes of image 123 and co

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 4:23pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

Whatever happened in the old testament was not addressed to me as a christian neither does my faith depend on it.
Hmm. So why do you have the old testament as part of the Bible?
My faith is based strictly on the teachings of christ and not on the 'history' of the jewish people as recorded in the bible and what ever happened in that time remains in that time.
In other words, it doesn't matter what your God did, but other faiths' matter.
Today God has established a new better and everlasting covenant with mankind based on the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ.
You mean He has repented from His evil ways
Having come to the knowledge of christ, how can I possibly accept that a vile satanic vermin like mohammed is sent of God When everything about him is devilish?
Can you ever give a reply without bringing Islam into it?
For reasons best known to God, the way he related to men in the past changed with the coming of christ, a new and better way was ushered in so why should tolerate a mad man who is trying to return us to an obsolete way that has been done away with?
Even after knowing this, you will still have the courage lacking shame to talk about Islam in the way you do?
The verse below throws some light into the difference btw the two dispensations.

Galatians 3:23-26King James Version (KJV)

23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.

24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Summary : Annunaki is a hypocrite

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Empiree: 4:25pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:
I think Annunaki's position is clear. Even though he didn't answer a yes or no to the question, he has agreed that God is one when I asked him this same question. That means since there can't be two Gods in the Bible , [size=13pt]obviously the God of the Old Testament is the same with that of the new testament. ...[/size]
There is obviously a lot to deduce from this post. A lot of questions to answer by Christians. The dude contradicts other Christianity doctrines. A fellow named scholar8200 for instance insists on "Jesus is God" from OT. We can as well say it was christian Jesus who ordered killings therein. But according to Annunaki, Jesus is not God of OT. See, there is really big problem with Christians' doctrines. This is not mockery but fact. There is no way they can pull it off. Annunaki tries to distance himself from OT but in other thread, he's ready to defend Jewish heritage in the OT. The dude swings. But at least we get his doctrine now.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
urahara:

In all honesty when i went through posts by annunaki , i noticed most where centered on talking about how violent mubammad and allah are , so i just had to create a thread to ask him if he had ever read the ot

.... I would pay him no attention as this annunaki guy is a confused , rabid hypocrite . worse than the likes of image 123 and co
There are many more like him. The only reason you didn't see them come for his rescue is because of his doctrine that Jesus isn't God which many of his brothers cant come in terms with. It's like fighting two enemies in two fronts

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by urahara(m): 4:48pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

There are many more like him. The only reason you didn't see them come for his rescue is because of his doctrine that Jesus isn't God which many of his brothers cant come in terms with. It's like fighting two enemies in two fronts

Thats so true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 4:55pm On May 07, 2016
Empiree:
There is obviously a lot to deduce from this post. A lot of questions to answer by Christians. The dude contradicts other Christianity doctrines. A fellow named scholar8200 for instance insists on "Jesus is God" from OT. We can as well say it was christian Jesus who ordered killings therein. But according to Annunaki, Jesus is not God of OT. See, there is really big problem with Christians' doctrines. This is not mockery but fact. There is no way they can pull it off. Annunaki tries to distance himself from OT but in other thread, he's ready to defend Jewish heritage in the OT. The dude swings. But at least we get his doctrine now.
Lol. Can't you see how majority of them are avoiding the thread. If they cant unite on who God is and isn't, how can they even start to defend themselves. Few of them who came here where just trying to divert our attention by talking about how Muslims are asked to judge by the Bible.. ..bla bla bla.
In Accra, this is the technique I use to drive them away when am not in the mood to debate. ...when I ask them if Jesus is God and they REply yes/no... ....i asked them if the ones who don't agree With this idea are Christians. The REply they give to the second question has consequences irrespective of the answer and puts them in a difficult situation.

Until Christians can define who God is and who He isn't, they would always be fighting a battle in two fronts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by mustymatic(m): 5:40pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

Lol. Can't you see how majority of them are avoiding the thread. If they cant unite on who God is and isn't, how can they even start to defend themselves. Few of them who came here where just trying to divert our attention by talking about how Muslims are asked to judge by the Bible.. ..bla bla bla.
In Accra, this is the technique I use to drive them away when am not in the mood to debate. ...when I ask them if Jesus is God and they REply yes/no... ....i asked them if the ones who don't agree With this idea are Christians. The REply they give to the second question has consequences irrespective of the answer and puts them in a difficult situation.

Until Christians can define who God is and who He isn't, they would always be fighting a battle in two fronts.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 6:21pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

Of course you are. tongue
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 6:24pm On May 07, 2016
urahara:

Dont pay attention to the lord of hypocrites

Not one single hypocritical stance in all my pronouncements, I challenge you to point out were I have been hypocritical. The fact that you can't stereotype me and put me in a box is what is paining you. tongue

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2016
udatso:

No iota of hypocrisy in all my statements, it's lack of knowledge and your preconceived notions that is troubling your peanut sized brain. As I said earlier my beliefs are based purely on the teachings of Jesus and not the whole bible. You cannot force me to accept what the new testament clearly tells me as been done away with and satan is trying to return us to through mohamed/islam. If the catholic church had not included the old testament in the canon of scriptures when they compiled the bible in the fourth century AD christianity will still exist so stop trying to impose obsolete beliefs on me because some people decided to canonise it.
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 6:59pm On May 07, 2016
When one is sick and doesn't even realise he is sick, it becomes a herculean task helping such person get well.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 7:00pm On May 07, 2016
Annunaki:

No iota of hypocrisy in all my statements, it's lack of knowledge and your preconceived notions that is troubling your peanut sized brain. As I said earlier my beliefs are based purely on the teachings of Jesus and not the whole bible. You cannot force me to accept what the new testament clearly tells me as been done away with and satan is trying to return us to through mohamed/islam. If the catholic church had not included the old testament in the canon of scriptures when they compiled the bible in the fourth century AD christianity will still exist so stop trying to impose obsolete beliefs on me because some people decided to canonise it.
For future reference

2 Likes

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Demmzy15(m): 8:21pm On May 07, 2016
Nice thread, Annunaki has been humiliated again! Analice107, truthman2012, true2god, etc come and rescue him. Even though he doesn't believe Jesus is God, help him, please!! grin cry cry

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Annunaki(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
Nice thread, Annunaki has been humiliated again! Analice107, truthman2012, true2god, etc come and rescue him. Even though he doesn't believe Jesus is God, help him, please!! grin cry cry

Dunce, nobody has humiliated me, I remain resolutely strong, proud and unapologetic in my views and position on my christian beliefs. The inability of your cohorts to put me in a box is what is worrying all of you. It's obvious you are trying to divide the christian community against islam on this forum but you will fail woefully because islam is already a dead religion and the onslaught against islam is being championed by God himself, we are just tools in the hand of God to expose the works of satan(islam).
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 9:29pm On May 07, 2016
Demmzy15:
How can they help him when he has declared that Jesus isn't God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by Raphoeworld: 6:01am On May 08, 2016
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe. http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!
Re: Annunaki , Have You Read The Old Testament by udatso: 10:11am On May 08, 2016
Raphoeworld:
This post will clarify all your doubt about the payment of tithe.
http://www.sujiandrewsblog.tk/2016/05/should-christians-pay-tithe.html
Be blessed in the name of our lord Jesus Christ!
Thanks for clearing that up but unfortunately the thread isn't about that. You might want to read the op again. The person it was addressed to doesn't even think the OT should have been added to the Bible

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Itumo,iwulo Odu Ifa Ti O Lagbara / How Do Atheists Explain Away Paranormal Events / Why Do We Have 2 Type Of Rccg(classical And Model)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.