Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu (5008 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) / Buhari Meets With Tinubu & Sikiru Adetona In London Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by juman(m): 9:20am On May 05, 2016
TheFreeOne:

Like a rocket science job ba Nigerians can testify by the available high rate of darkness and billings by DISCOs.

Anyway, i wish him success.

The guy will perform well.
There are also other good hands in the government.

But the government is too slow.
This is a government that dont like the masses much.
If their performance is below average they will be voted out.
So far the government is failing.
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by junketer(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2016
Kog45:
I always laugh when govt keep on promising Nigerians stable electricity supply.I worked in electricity company for over 10years as a university graduate,pls don't be deceived getting electricity require megawatts and d question we should ask ourselves do we have enough megawatts to give us stable electricity but d answer is NO.So why are we expecting stable electricity and the funniest of it all,govt keep on deceiving Nigerians.If u like have Fashola or Nnaji,the bitter truth is that electricity can only be stable with enough megawatts.The most painful part of it was that govt keep on deceiving Nigerian who knows nothing about electricity.
question now is, how do we generate enough megawatt to power the country?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by rusher14: 10:10am On May 05, 2016
Only a slowpoke would judge Fashola's administration of the power sector having only been there 6 months.

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13am On May 05, 2016
rusher14:
Only a slowpoke would judge Fashola's administration of the power sector having only been there 6 months.

But the man said "A responsible government can provide 24 hours electricity in just six months". Well, Tinubu just 'judged' him, which means Tinubu is a slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by rusher14: 10:19am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

But the man said "A responsible government can provide 24 hours electricity in just six months". Well, Tinubu just 'judged' him, which means Tinubu is a slowpoke.

Again I insist only a slowpoke would judge Fashola with 6 months of administration.

Even if we had trillions of dollars immediately channelled to electrification projects the very day this government was inauguration we would still endure months of power outage.

I don't give a hoot if the criticism comes from Buhari, Tinubu or Fayose. Such a person must be a slowpoke.
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by SeverusSnape(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2016
rusher14:

Again I insist only a slowpoke would judge Fashola with 6 months of administration.

Even if we had trillions of dollars immediately channelled to electrification projects the very day this government was inauguration we would still endure months of power outage.

I don't give a hoot if the criticism comes from Buhari, Tinubu or Fayose. Such a person must be a slowpoke.
Good smiley

"Tinubu is a slowpoke" - rusher14

1 Like

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by rusher14: 10:25am On May 05, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Good smiley

"Tinubu is a slowpoke" - rusher14

Whatever floats your boat.

No Nigerian pays my wages.
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by ehissi(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2016
eyeview:

Am happy that they are now confessing that the initial stability experienced at the inception of this administration had nothing to do with them. But I thought they said it was buhari's body language that brought the power stability since they had no fresh input to it then.
The truths are surely finding them out

What do U expect?? undecided
Body language don tire abi na body odour; na selfie na e body language dey take now Ooh!!

From Dasuki, to 2016 budget. Selfie taking all the way!!

That is the only change that you can expect from a selfie taking government!! angry

N.B:- Wait Ooh!! Is it possible that Lai Mohammed got the inspiration to "Repackage" masquerade for employment from the 2 Masquerades that were suppose to testify against Nnamdi Kanu and Dasuki in court!!?? cheesy

................Wait lemme go and ask these IPOB people!! grin
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by idupaul: 10:52am On May 05, 2016
Fashola is fraud and failure ..for eight years he couldn't light up Lagos roads but Ambode came and did it in 3 weeks and till now all major roads in Lagos are always lit ...I am so proud of Governor Ambode ..because of his big tummy I thought he would be a bad leader but he proved me wrong

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by ehissi(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
rusher14:

Ogbeni!!! During the last election campaigns, Fashola himself said that

"any serious government interested in providing power for Nigerians can do so within 6months, afterall it is not rocket science"

Nobody is judging Fashola based on the current train of events but based on his own personal assessment of the power sector before he became minister.

Your comment, Fashola's comment before he became Minister of Power and the current state of power in the country are just further proof that Fashola was just pulling scenerio's out of his ass when he was assessing the power sector during the electoral campaigns.

By your own line of comment, even Fashola is a slowpoke.

When the late Bola Ige of Blessed memory was Minister of Power during the Obasanjo era; President Obasanjo was forced to admit that

"Bola Ige was a great lawyer, but as Minister of power, he didn't know his left from his right"

The same simply repeated itself here. As governor of Lagos, Fashola distinguished himself, as Minister of Power, well...............he hold the National record of overseeing the power ministry when it delivered exactly zero megawatts of power Nationwide.

Now ain't karma a B I t c h.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by treasuredkids(f): 10:58am On May 05, 2016
favouredseed:
APC =Diappontment. And Fashola is a bigger disappointment. I cant believe is the same man during the last admisnistration ,was talking about electricity and rocket science and also saying any serious government will fix electricity problem within 6months. SMH
he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches. It was easy for him to criticise the former administration from afar not knowing that the damage done had been long existing. Being in the office has opened his eyes to the reality of persisting decay in the power sector that can't be rectified over nite. Its not surprising cos there are political elements benefitting from this decay and so would do anytin to ensure the decay is not treated just to keep sustaining their selfish interest. Nigeria is a very complicated country and it takes the grace of God, a determined fellow or group of people with the good of the people at heart to get past dis stage of corruption.
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by stevecantrell: 11:04am On May 05, 2016
Tinubu is right. However , i dont see how fashola is in trouble What can he possibly do to his partner in crime ?

1 Like

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by BeardedMeat(m): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
drtwist:
Who the both of them help? I think Fashola problem is Buhari because the guy perform very well as a governor
Yes the problem is Buhari for saddling only one man with 3 ministries! Fashola was already burnt out even before he began!
The most daring aspect of the challenge was the unbundeling, 70% of the power issues were solved for him before he took over, but what do we have now? Yes Buhari is the problem.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by treasuredkids(f): 11:07am On May 05, 2016
idupaul:
Fashola is fraud and failure ..for eight years he couldn't light up Lagos roads but Ambode came and did it in 3 weeks and till now all major roads in Lagos are always lit ...I am so proud of Governor Ambode ..because of his big tummy I thought he would be a bad leader but he proved me wrong
haba give fashola some credit. If he had not laid the foundation, ambode wnt have been able to achieve whatever he has now. U can't rectify a system that has long experienced decay overnite. He tried in his capacity. Mind you, if you are to plant a crop that is expected to yield within a time frame. Even if it doesn't yield during your time does not mean u never took the step to initiate a change process. Hence fashola planted, ambode is watering, someone else will build on what ambode will also achieve.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by amuokuko: 3:03pm On May 05, 2016
Watin concern Lawyer with Electricity transmission in the 1st place..

Placing square Amu in a round Otu..
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by idupaul: 6:29pm On May 05, 2016
treasuredkids:
haba give fashola some credit. If he had not laid the foundation, ambode wnt have been able to achieve whatever he has now. U can't rectify a system that has long experienced decay overnite. He tried in his capacity. Mind you, if you are to plant a crop that is expected to yield within a time frame. Even if it doesn't yield during your time does not mean u never took the step to initiate a change process. Hence fashola planted, ambode is watering, someone else will build on what ambode will also achieve.

Are U saying TINUBU left nothing for Fashola to build on
Re: Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu by Splinz(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2016
Tell that man to excuse me! He brought us into this terrible mess

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Great Victory!!! Suspended NIA Boss, Ayo Oke, Declared Not Guilty, As Buhari, / Don't Joke With Rabiu: See The Moment Kwankwaso Storms Kano With Supporters / Two(2) Possible Potential Nigeria President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.