Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) (57774 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown (Photos) / Check These Beautiful Photos Of A Nigerian Female Fire Fighter / Benue-born Female Fire Fighter Breaks The Internet With Her Beauty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:14am On May 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by deyoungstar(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
She's hotter than the fire she quenches shocked
She's bright like an inferno kiss
She can equally cover your eyes with her beauty like a smoke undecided
. correct
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
She's just a normal girl or woman
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by staymore: 11:15am On May 05, 2016
Setting her office on fire with her beauty.
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by boss1310(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
her job is to attract strong male recruits to the service she no fit fight fire na
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Bigblogman(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
All those pot belly Oga go don worry her life tire, dem go even de fight for her matter.
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Roses1(f): 11:15am On May 05, 2016
Gorgeous
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:16am On May 05, 2016
sukkot:
who curves done epp
Her curves helped me secured a Fire Marshall job with Shell oil and gas company in the US and l am currently enjoying my job courtesy of her curves grin grin

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On May 05, 2016
She can't go on a mission,just behind the desk & getting paid for doing nothing

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:17am On May 05, 2016
fire will quench by force.........i can see dt this chick wz born on sunday morning b4 service.
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2016
Edible caterer fire fighter she is beautiful
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On May 05, 2016
Jesus!!! Pls come and fight the fire in my life

Mrcork come and see ooo
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 11:20am On May 05, 2016
the way lalasticlala change topic ehn, to click am go dey hungry you
BTW, is well being from the fire fighter salary? I doubt o
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by LegalBaby(f): 11:21am On May 05, 2016
she's a baddie
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by macaranta(m): 11:21am On May 05, 2016
She's cool
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Lilteece(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2016
Hagmond:
lols grin

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by ireneony(f): 11:22am On May 05, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by sukkot: 11:22am On May 05, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Her curves helped me secured a Fire Marshall job with Shell oil and gas company in the US and l am currently enjoying my job courtesy of her curves grin grin
buahahaha you know I was just going to look for meme for EPP and i find out that WHO YOU EPP is actually a song done by olamide lolzzzzz. all this while i didnt know it was a song lolz

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 11:22am On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Jesus!!! Pls come and fight the fire in my life

Mrcork come and see ooo
because of ordinary woman u dey declare say fire dey your life SMH

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Adebola02:
Fire fighter? All i see is fashion, i doubt her commitment to the profession.
And how do you want her to look like......... Black and ugly?
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by deyoungstar(m): 11:23am On May 05, 2016
Speakdatruth:
the way lalasticlala change topic ehn, to click am go dey hungry you

BTW, is well being from the fire fighter salary? I doubt o
hmm
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 05, 2016
Speakdatruth:
because of ordinary woman u dey declare say fire dey your life SMH
I'm sincerely sorry. Pls find a place in your heart to forgive me. Never knew I'll be hurting anyone

Once again, I'm very sorry
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 11:25am On May 05, 2016
sukkot:
buahahaha you know I was just going to look for meme for EPP and i find out that WHO YOU EPP is actually a song done by olamide lolzzzzz. all this while i didnt know it was a song lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by stubbornman(m): 11:25am On May 05, 2016
why is her face different in all the pics displayed some she's fair ,another one she's dark she fat here ,slim there I yam corn fused Shey this girl follow act X-MENembarassed

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Nobody: 11:26am On May 05, 2016
Lilteece:
lols grin
bro since u like the post,u go like vote mimzy o

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:26am On May 05, 2016
I want to join peace corps

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Afritop(m): 11:26am On May 05, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Op her contact please... lipsrsealed
NOT A PROBLEM. JUST BURN YOUR HOUSE WITH PETROL AND CALL THE FIRE FIGHTERS SHE WILL COME ALONG, YOU CAN THEN COLLECT HER CONTACT

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Speakdatruth: 11:27am On May 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I'm sincerely sorry. Pls find a place in your heart to forgive me. Never knew I'll be hurting anyone

Once again, I'm very sorry
na your life
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Frankamah11(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2016
Damnnn it!! She is BEAUTIFUL!
Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by banmee(m): 11:28am On May 05, 2016
Afrok:
She's hotter than the fire she quenches shocked
She's bright like an inferno kiss
She can equally cover your eyes with her beauty like a smoke undecided

She ain't no fire fighter. She probably is a glorified clerk.

1 Like

Re: Dennis Dooshima, A Beautiful Fire Fighter (Photos) by Vveni(m): 11:31am On May 05, 2016
First time in my life to see 'fire' being used to quench or extinguished fire wow... I love my country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hard Truth About Your Salary / Sample Coren Technical Report / What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.