Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) (53310 Views)

How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / How I Almost Got Scammed Today By A So Called Ex Corper Colleague (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by ennysuccess(m): 12:36pm On May 05, 2016
why d gal come dey show us their conversation it's obvious d man has been bleeping her before maybe he wanted something more serious or d gal started misbehaving... but d man is rude though

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2016
le' economico' delle Nigeria de difficie' lavro' ragazza' grin Presidente Buhari..
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 05, 2016
lalasticlala sef wink
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by DICKtator: 1:57pm On May 05, 2016
Is it just me that don't find anything wrong with the man's condition?

He is willing to marry the girl!!!

We know that there is nothing like free meal and it is in the laws of power to despise it!!!!

The girl is totally immature to share their private DM!!!

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by dare2differ: 1:58pm On May 05, 2016
diportivo:
Thread title doesnt do justice to the preceeding convo

Apparently those 2 used to be close

A man wont ask a stranger to marry him...there has to be a level of friendship to even start mouthing dat

Dey there.....a man would ask.....he didn't want to marry her...he eqsnts to have sex with herundecided
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Fynestboi: 1:59pm On May 05, 2016
Really? shocked
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by kombitel(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2016
If the guy is really serious in settling down, He hasn't done anything wrong!
All he needs na chyking skills!! There are better ways to woo a woman that dangling a job as carrot.

If na me, I go tell the girl say she should consider the job hers...lets go hang out to celebrate in advance!
Next day I carry am go café, we enter jobberman. :-)

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by dare2differ: 1:59pm On May 05, 2016
TheSpecial0ne:
Another guy go still dey fucck the babe carelessly. So this her shakara na wash!

But it would be of her own volition. Na by force...why you dey reason like fowl sef?

4 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by kellsblingsz(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2016
The man should relax, wen she don find job tire, na only she go d beg d man sef... but d man shaaa him way no be am

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by kulrunsman79(m): 2:02pm On May 05, 2016
Friends with benefits

Nobody want to become Aaron!

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by GCsomething: 2:03pm On May 05, 2016
See there is a very good stand to exonorate this "help". The girl introduced sex in the chat and no man would cash in on that. Even if this " help" mat had that in mind.
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 2:04pm On May 05, 2016
Nothing goes for nothing. No free meal in free town.

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by steppin: 2:07pm On May 05, 2016
When she has finally accepted the "conditions", she won't tell us.

4 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by afosco1010(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2016
But where are the beginning of the chats. The story isn't complete
Any way God is watching u

4 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by 41lady(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2016
The guy is looking for wife, is not a crime to ask for ur hand in marriage. What r u waiting for after NYSC.

4 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:09pm On May 05, 2016
Must everything be shared on the internet undecided

3 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:11pm On May 05, 2016
Girls with golddiggin sef.
Shey she no know road to where to go and submit her CV in. Dey find awoof upandan.

3 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 05, 2016
When God wan bless you e go look like india film,see as God wan provide her marriage and job she dey form foreign.owu and old age never creep into her life thats why.

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by ladycomfort(f): 2:15pm On May 05, 2016
If this lady is a virgin then its okay for her to keep it, but if she is not a virginhe should sleep with the man after getting the job at least the guy that is sleeping with her cannot provide a job. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2016
I always say, just as it is difficult for a needle to pass through the eye of a camel so it is difficult to find a man that will do a lady a favour without asking for something in return especially in "kind"
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
Well wen women stop treating demselves as sex objects, men will stop using dem to satisfy demselves.

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by amuokuko: 2:17pm On May 05, 2016
kogistar:
SHE DON SLEPT WITH THE MAN because OF JOB ALREADY

Re u from Kogi
Ur english nah die..
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by macaranta(m): 2:18pm On May 05, 2016
Funny
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Day169: 2:20pm On May 05, 2016
..If you do a quick anatomical study of this man, you'll find that his brain lies in his crotch!
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 2:21pm On May 05, 2016
Very brilliant, classy and smart young girl. I wish someone reading this exchange on NL will give her a job with no condition, just to shame the devil and motivate other women like her.

I am so proud of women like this.

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by amuokuko: 2:22pm On May 05, 2016
cekhoe:
I always say, just as it is difficult for a needle to pass through the eye of a camel so it is difficult to find a man that will do a lady a favour without asking for something in return especially in "kind"

Lie!!
Once offered a total stranger Job nd I neva asked her for a date talkless kpekus.
I believe she prayed hard before leaving her home that day.

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by angelTI(f): 2:23pm On May 05, 2016
Dunno why but the guy sounded like Mr cork. Just that he speaks better than cork grin grin grin
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by apotek: 2:24pm On May 05, 2016
The guy is lame.

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by queenfav(f): 2:25pm On May 05, 2016
lwkmd..na really the most promising man around,who died and declared him so.jeez, he is such a braggart!
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 05, 2016
Shr knows he has the ability to get her employment. Perhaps he works in a big profitable organisation and she knows this and probably wanted to capitalize on the fact that she knew him before to ask for his help despite the fact that she hurt him before.

He kept on asking her not to hurt him again. Perhaps he felt it was pay back time for him or he genuinely still liked her but didnt know how to package himself. He even gave her expo that his boss would want to sleep with her but he could protect her by claiming she is his girl and this clearly shows how cloe he is to his boss.

My opinion is simple. He likes her and liked her even more before she hurt him in the past. She is still the same bitchhh that hurt him in the past.

6 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by rollywise(m): 2:30pm On May 05, 2016
The guy has good intentions but a bad approach. The babe sef is rude. No encouragement from her at all

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You're Fired If You're On This Call, CEO Lays Off 900 Workers On Zoom Call / 3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV / What My Black Lips Caused Me During An Interview Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.