Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) (53312 Views)

How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / How I Almost Got Scammed Today By A So Called Ex Corper Colleague (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by ibadanfinest(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2016
There is absolutely nothing wrong in what the guy did nah, he is only after his interest the same way the girl is after her own interest of just getting the job.

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2016
Some Nigerian men are so myopic.......
Remembered how I was side lined severally because I couldn't go out with them.....

CAN BE FRUSTRATING THOUGH.

we won't loose faith........

God bless Naija real MeN, who reason beyond the skirts.

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 05, 2016
The conversation is too boring. I don't see anything here. I've asked my female friends for worse and a few of them obliged.
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 05, 2016
kogistar:
SHE DON SLEPT WITH THE MAN because OF JOB ALREADY
English Hard O
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 05, 2016
Why Una Wan Spoil My Day? This Stuff Is Just Annoying...The Man Is A Loser
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:

Lie!!
Once offered a total stranger Job nd I neva asked her for a date talkless kpekus.
I believe she prayed hard before leaving her home that day.
really?, so I fit send you my cv then
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by amuokuko: 2:44pm On May 05, 2016
cekhoe:
really?, so I fit send you my cv then

Left the HR field nd the company..
wink
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2016
The girl is a drama queen.

Yoruba would you don't sniff at what you won't eat .

The guy has asked you out. You turned him down and he deleted your number.

Now you reached out to him again looking for a job after he has forgotten and now you're acting like a goat on period.

So you expect him to help you for free? So one guy will be kpanshing you for free and he will be doing good guy abi?

O ti ya weyrey

5 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2016
Some guys just dey make fellow guys shame.
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Odunharry(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2016
Lmkm. That man is a clown
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Elinob(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
I like dey way d girl act. God will made a way 4 u don't mind d stupid man wit d stupid condition.
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
shocked
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by blayde(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2016
lol !!

love d bae (her answers were so blunt)Shows there are still decent girls out there.
Pray she gets the job she's looking for b4 frustration sets in and she comprises. All d best bae!!
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by jkaro(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2016
Not every man does that so mind ur words,some girls are so weird but not all
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by olutunde12(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2016
Smartsyn:
Hmmm, some men shaa

But if a man like me approach them for a job, they'll swear with Sango and Amadioha that there's no opening and will get back at me till eternity.

Look at them begging a lady to come and take a job..

How are you sure there is an opening now other than her opening downstairs that he plans to enter, shake am commot?
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by diportivo: 3:05pm On May 05, 2016
dare2differ:

Dey there.....a man would ask.....he didn't want to marry her...he eqsnts to have sex with herundecided

Ur point?

A man wld ask a stranger for sex...agreed!if he decides to go the marriage route whilst only interested in sex den such a man is a slowpoke

Ask,u Gerrit,smash...u don't?on to the next one

That convo isn't of a random man asking a random lady for marriage
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by DedeNkem: 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
So she has lost a great opportunity to have your dirty d*ick inserted in her?

This type of men are scums in the society, they're worst men any dumb woman can get! And they're everywhere in Nigeria.

Sex for favor is not new in Nigeria. In fact, it has become a culture in this useless country!

One st*upid man in Lagos tried this sh*it on my woman when she went for an interview at a consulting firm, and she embarrassed the living the daylight out of the id*iot.

These same scums won't be happy if another scum f*ucks their sisters or daughters in exchange for job!

Any woman who falls for this is also an id*iot and deserves it. Some Nigeria women who have no self-worth, can do anything for anything, no matter how degrading it's.

Kudos to this girl who values her dignity. She's the type real men bring home to mummy.

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 3:09pm On May 05, 2016
diportivo:
Thread title doesnt do justice to the preceeding convo

Apparently those 2 used to be close

A man wont ask a stranger to marry him...there has to be a level of friendship to even start mouthing dat
And he said don't hurt me "again" which suggests a pre-existing relationship. Most Nigerian women are liars.

3 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by torqque7(m): 3:11pm On May 05, 2016
Mtcheeew she never tire to seat for house,if she is she will be sharp..

Some idiots you need to play smart with them..tell him what he wants to hear let him give you a job,after you get it will he force you to be in his bed?dull girl sharpen up joor..

Meanwhile be sharp like Mysticgal our 2016 Nl queen

1 Like

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cheesy booohari grin
y did you delete some of your responses.
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
ambassadorgozie:

D gal is rigid too

Rigid you say?

So she's supposed to accept his proposal because he wants to get her a job? Really?

And when they get married, and the kids ask "mum why did you get married to dad?" she will say "Because your daddy got me a job" very silly!
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 05, 2016
amuokuko:

Left the HR field nd the company..
wink

OK o
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by eyinjuege: 3:24pm On May 05, 2016
Ghost447:
And he said don't hurt me "again" which suggests a pre-existing relationship. Most Nigerian women are liars.

She's probably refused to date him in the past hence the "hurt" statement, and not because of a preexisting relationship.
That conversation didnt sound like old lovers chatting.

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by gidjah(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
i guess nothing goes for nothing.i mean if i wont offer a guy job untill he gives me money as gratification then i should be able to ask for ........from a lady too, na if she no get money she must get....lots of you ladies are just to selfish, and self centered, the man is not your father, so you better accept his proposals or Bleep off!

3 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2016
really funny dude. shocked.marriage is not just like that
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by CandiceJay(f): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
Some human beings will always be hypocrites, its painful. You see a young lady sleeping with men for jobs and you'll call her a LovePeddler, no self respect, no dignity, no shame...And here is a lady who stands up to defend and protect her dignity nd still d same set of people are condemning her nd saying all sorts of silly things. Please tell us, what should she have done?
Anyway, i am glad we still have ladies like this that wouldn't sell themselves for a job nd i know she will get one beyond her expectations, its certain

2 Likes

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 3:37pm On May 05, 2016
eyinjuege:

She's probably refused to date him in the past hence the "hurt" statement, and not because of a preexisting relationship.
That conversation didnt sound like old lovers chatting.
If a guy approaches a girl and she declined, would he refer to her as hurting him?
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Neddyned(m): 3:38pm On May 05, 2016
pure comedy!! how did the man get the girl's number? lol
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
who e EPP?
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 05, 2016
dare2differ:

But it would be of her own volition. Na by force...why you dey reason like fowl sef?

Na ur papa dey reason like fowl. Pant!
Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by Alfreddd: 3:41pm On May 05, 2016
[b][/b]WHO U ELP??
stephenduru:
This lady Joy Sandra Unuigbokhai, posted a series of chat messages she had with a certain 'helper' who promised to assist her in getting a job after her NYSC. Unfortunately, his conditions will leave you wondering if women in Nigeria still have hope at a decent life. Read below...

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/girl-who-just-finished-nysc-shares.html

Re: Job Conditions Man Gave To Ex-Corper (Photos) by kraftykc(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2016
costandi:
Imagine the girl asking for help like its her right. She no know where her mates dey submit CV?

Bro, just listen to yourself. How can you even joke in this fashion? Do you have sisters or aunts, do u know what evils they have to go through in this society? If the man didn't like her talking to him he should have shut her down and said so, not that he'd try to take advantage of her because she is vulnerable, that's just evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Things Recruiters Hate To See On Your CV / What My Black Lips Caused Me During An Interview Today / Lady Goes Missing During Job Interview In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.