Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

7 Common Mistakes In Solah - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 7 Common Mistakes In Solah (16399 Views)

Explanation Of QABLI And BAADI (corrections Of Mistakes In Solah) / 5 Common Mistakes When Dealing With Children / Common Mistakes In Prayers (solat). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by kennyosein(m): 2:43pm On May 13, 2016
Newnas:

You should only it in the first rakah before fatiha. And not repeat it before the other verses or in the subsequent rakats.

Allah knows best.

Basmalah has to be recited at the beginning of every Surah. it is not enough to recite it in the first Rakah (unit of prayer) of Salah Prayer. it is unanimously agreed upon that Basmalah is a verse of the Holy Qur'an.

May Allah grant us success! May peace and blessings be upon our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions!

Permeant Committee for Scholarly Research and Ifta'

Fatwa No 6307
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Newnas(m): 2:53pm On May 13, 2016
musulumi:
Salam OP, there are few things we should treat like:

When the Holy Prophet performed Fajr prayers.... Ifsar or Galas ?

The asalat kairan Mina Nahum....is it during the first Athan or the second ?

Etc so we know the type of mosque and imam we pray with...

Jazakumullah kairan !

Haa baba tough questions oo, Allahulmusta'aan.

The second question, the scholars differed in it but what is clearer to me is the opinion of Imam Albany that it's in the first adhan.

The first question, the time for fajr starts from the appearance of the true fajr i.e the second fajr till the rising of the sun. And it is recommended to be hastened once the appearance of the fajr is sure. (mulakhas fiqhiyy page 55).

As for galas and sufr. I don't know how it affects the time of fajr.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Newnas(m): 3:00pm On May 13, 2016
koma1:

Undoubtedly saying the basmalah out loud in al-Faatihah in the prayer is permissible; it is not a bid‘ah (innovation) or haraam. But most of the time in his prayer, the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) did not pronounce it out loud; rather he recited it quietly.

It was narrated from Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him), and Abu Bakr and ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with them both) began the prayer with the words “Al-hamdu Lillahi Rabbi l-‘Aalameen (Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds).”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (743)

According to a report narrated by Ahmad (12868), “They did not recite out loud the words ‘Bismillah ir-Rahmaan ir-Raheem (In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful).’”

This is the view of the Hanafis and Hanbalis. The Shaafa‘is differed from them and said that it is Sunnah to recite it out loud, even though the proven Sunnah is not to recite the basmalah out loud. But there is nothing wrong with reciting it out loud, especially if their madhhab is that it is to be recited out loud, so as to soften their hearts.

You have already told us what is established, leave every other statement and the one who said it once the Prophet alyhissolaat wassalaam has given a decree.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by eyincrown: 3:25pm On May 13, 2016
JAZAKUMULLAH AIERAN
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Newnas(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2016
eyincrown:
JAZAKUMULLAH khayraa*
Aameen wa iyyaakum
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by kudoxs(m): 4:47pm On May 13, 2016
Newnas:
7 Common Mistakes, We Usually Make In Prayers!

1: Reciting Surah Al-Fatiha fast without pausing after each verse. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used to pause after each verse of this surah. [Abu Dawood]

2: Sticking the arms to the sides of the body, in rukoo' or sujood, and sticking the belly to the thighs in sujood. The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'Let not one of you support himself on his forearms (in sujood) like the dog. Let him rest on his palms and keep his elbows away from his body.'[Sahih Muslim] The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used to keep his arms away from his body during rukoo' and sujood that the whiteness of his armpits could be seen. [Sahih Muslim]

3: Gazing upward during prayer. This may cause loss of concentration. We are commanded to lower our gaze, and look at the point at which the head rests during sujood. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ warned: 'Let those who raise their gaze up during prayer stop doing so, or else their sights would not return to them. i.e. lose their eyesight.' [Muslim]

4 : Resting only the tip of the head on the floor during sujood. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said:

'I am commanded to prostrate on seven bones : the forehead and the nose, the two hands [palms], the two knees, and the two feet.' [Sahih Muslim] Applying the above command necessitates resting the forehead and the nose on the ground during sujood.

5 : Hasty performance of prayer which does not allow repose and calmness in rukoo' or sujood.

The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ saw a man who did not complete his rukoo' [bowing], and made a very short sujood [prostration] ; he ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'If this man dies while praying in this manner, he would die upholding a religion other than the religion of Muhammad.' Abu Hurairah ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰﻋﻨﻪ said: 'My beloved friend, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ forbade me to perform postures of prayer copying the picking of a rooster; (signifying fast performance of prayer), moving eyes around like a fox and the sitting like monkeys ( i.e. to sit on thighs).' [Imam Ahmad & at-Tayalisi]

The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'The worst thief is the one who steals from his own prayer.' People asked, 'Messenger of Allah ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ ! How could one steal from his own prayer?' He ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'By not completing its rukoo' and sujood.' [At Tabarani & al-Hakim]

To complete rukoo' is to stay in that posture long enough to recite 'Subhana Rabbiyal Adheem' three times, SLOWLY, and 'Subhana Rabbiyal A'ala' three times, SLOWLY, in sujood. He ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ also announced: 'He who does not complete his rukoo' and sujood, his prayer is void.' [Abu Dawood ]

6 : Counting tasbeeh with the left hand. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used to count tasbeeh on the fingers of his right hand after Sallah. Ibn Qudamah ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰﻋﻨﻪ said: 'The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used his right hand for tasbeeh.' [Abu Dawood] The above hadeeth indicates clearly that the Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used only one hand for counting tasbeeh. No Muslim with sound mind would imagine that the Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used his left hand for counting tasbeeh. Aa'isha ﺭَﺿِﻲ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻨْﻬﺎ said that the Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used his left hand only for Istinjaa', or cleaning himself after responding to the call of nature. He never used it for tasbeeh. Yasirah ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰﻋﻨﻪ reported: The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ commanded women to count tasbeeh on their fingers. The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'They (the fingers) will be made to speak, and will be questioned (on the Day of Resurrection)'. [At- Tirmidhi]

7 : Crossing in front of a praying person. The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ warned: were the one who crosses in front of a praying person to know the consequences of doing so, he would have waited for *forty better than to cross in front of him.' [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim] *The forty in the tradition may be; days, months or even years.

Allah knows best.
A thorough research needs to be done concerning counting of Tasbeeh, it was stated that the prophet rebuke any counting means except by fingers while some say it is encouraged. I need this to be clarified please.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by kennyosein(m): 5:02pm On May 13, 2016
kudoxs:
A thorough research needs to be done concerning counting of Tasbeeh, it was stated that the prophet rebuke any counting means except by fingers while some say it is encouraged. I need this to be clarified please.

I don't think he meant prayer beads. Tasbeeh is done with counting of the right hand according to the narration of ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) said, ‘I saw the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) counting the tasbeeh on his right hand.’” Using the left hand, prayer beads etc is contrary to the Sunnah.

Allah knows best.

1 Like

Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by lekan29ice(m): 5:14pm On May 13, 2016
Jazakallah khairan
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by mfm04622: 5:30pm On May 13, 2016
lexiconkabir:
Before i say anything, present your proof, that only faatiha has basmallah, by the way, which fiqh do you follow?

1st question, was Bismillah revealed with other Surah apart from Fatiha? Bismillah is the 1st ayat of Suratl Fatiha. Can you claim same for other Surah?Remember the Quran was revealed ayat by ayat. Later compiled and arranged. Remember that when an ayat is revealed, instructions will come as to the Surah it belongs to. Remember that we are not allowed to talk within prayer. So if Bismillah is not part of the Surah, why start with it in prayer?
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Raskasal(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2016
Thank you brother for the post. May Allay SWT increase you in knowledge and understanding..

Newnas:
7 Common Mistakes, We Usually Make In Prayers!

1: Reciting Surah Al-Fatiha fast without pausing after each verse. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used to pause after each verse of this surah. [Abu Dawood]

2: Sticking the arms to the sides of the body, in rukoo' or sujood, and sticking the belly to the thighs in sujood. The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'Let not one of you support himself on his forearms (in sujood) like the dog. Let him rest on his palms and keep his elbows away from his body.'[Sahih Muslim] The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used to keep his arms away from his body during rukoo' and sujood that the whiteness of his armpits could be seen. [Sahih Muslim]

3: Gazing upward during prayer. This may cause loss of concentration. We are commanded to lower our gaze, and look at the point at which the head rests during sujood. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ warned: 'Let those who raise their gaze up during prayer stop doing so, or else their sights would not return to them. i.e. lose their eyesight.' [Muslim]

4 : Resting only the tip of the head on the floor during sujood. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said:

'I am commanded to prostrate on seven bones : the forehead and the nose, the two hands [palms], the two knees, and the two feet.' [Sahih Muslim] Applying the above command necessitates resting the forehead and the nose on the ground during sujood.

5 : Hasty performance of prayer which does not allow repose and calmness in rukoo' or sujood.

The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ saw a man who did not complete his rukoo' [bowing], and made a very short sujood [prostration] ; he ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'If this man dies while praying in this manner, he would die upholding a religion other than the religion of Muhammad.' Abu Hurairah ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰﻋﻨﻪ said: 'My beloved friend, Muhammad ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ forbade me to perform postures of prayer copying the picking of a rooster; (signifying fast performance of prayer), moving eyes around like a fox and the sitting like monkeys ( i.e. to sit on thighs).' [Imam Ahmad & at-Tayalisi]

The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'The worst thief is the one who steals from his own prayer.' People asked, 'Messenger of Allah ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ ! How could one steal from his own prayer?' He ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'By not completing its rukoo' and sujood.' [At Tabarani & al-Hakim]

To complete rukoo' is to stay in that posture long enough to recite 'Subhana Rabbiyal Adheem' three times, SLOWLY, and 'Subhana Rabbiyal A'ala' three times, SLOWLY, in sujood. He ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ also announced: 'He who does not complete his rukoo' and sujood, his prayer is void.' [Abu Dawood ]

6 : Counting tasbeeh with the left hand. The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used to count tasbeeh on the fingers of his right hand after Sallah. Ibn Qudamah ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰﻋﻨﻪ said: 'The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used his right hand for tasbeeh.' [Abu Dawood] The above hadeeth indicates clearly that the Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used only one hand for counting tasbeeh. No Muslim with sound mind would imagine that the Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used his left hand for counting tasbeeh. Aa'isha ﺭَﺿِﻲ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻨْﻬﺎ said that the Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ used his left hand only for Istinjaa', or cleaning himself after responding to the call of nature. He never used it for tasbeeh. Yasirah ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰﻋﻨﻪ reported: The Prophet ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ commanded women to count tasbeeh on their fingers. The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ said: 'They (the fingers) will be made to speak, and will be questioned (on the Day of Resurrection)'. [At- Tirmidhi]

7 : Crossing in front of a praying person. The Messenger of ALLAH ﺻَﻠَّﻰ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻋَﻠَﻴْﻪِ ﻭَﺳَﻠَّﻢَ warned: were the one who crosses in front of a praying person to know the consequences of doing so, he would have waited for *forty better than to cross in front of him.' [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim] *The forty in the tradition may be; days, months or even years.

Allah knows best.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 13, 2016
mfm04622:

1st question, was Bismillah revealed with other Surah apart from Fatiha? Bismillah is the 1st ayat of Suratl Fatiha. Can you claim same for other Surah?Remember the Quran was revealed ayat by ayat. Later compiled and arranged. Remember that when an ayat is revealed, instructions will come as to the Surah it belongs to. Remember that we are not allowed to talk within prayer. So if Bismillah is not part of the Surah, why start with it in prayer?

Let me just end this by presenting my proof that led to my views:

http://www.quran.mu/001-tafseer-ibn-kasir-surah-al-fatihah.html

From Tafsir ibn kathir

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـنِ الرَّحِيمِ

(1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.)

The opinion that Bismillah is an Ayah of every Surah, except Al-Bara'ah (i.e At-tawba), was attributed to (the Companions) Ibn `Abbas, Ibn `Umar, Ibn Az-Zubayr, Abu Hurayrah and `Ali.

My view stems from Imam Shafi that took the Hadith narrated by Abu Huraira mentioning that Bismillah is a part of Surah Fatiha and every other surahs except suratul Tawba.

Where did you get your own views from?
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Husseinnoor(m): 10:50pm On May 13, 2016
Adek15:
thanks op for this info. On the crossing point. If it's a congregational prayer, is it permissible to pass in front of the people praying but not the imam?
Yes it is ,as long as the Imam is still leading.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by moufan: 12:36am On May 14, 2016
thanks op,jazakhumllahu akhiran
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Wadasco(m): 2:02am On May 14, 2016
when joining a congregational prayer and we missed the first Rakaat, especially in a sallat that contain four Rakaat, when we stood up to replace it, instead of reciting #Suratul_Fatiha alone, most people go beyond that by adding Surah on it, and if it happens in a Magrib or Isha'i sallat most people recite it loudly instead of silence.

Allah knows better.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by musulumi(m): 6:31pm On May 14, 2016
Alhamdulillah..... I heard throughout the Holy Prophet's life, he performed solar during Isfar except only once during his last Hajj that he performed in galas....that's when it was still dark. (Sahih Muslim)

It is now recommended to perform solat during Ifsar except during hajj in Medina after Arafat .

Allah alam.

Newnas:

Haa baba tough questions oo, Allahulmusta'aan.

The second question, the scholars differed in it but what is clearer to me is the opinion of Imam Albany that it's in the first adhan.

The first question, the time for fajr starts from the appearance of the true fajr i.e the second fajr till the rising of the sun. And it is recommended to be hastened once the appearance of the fajr is sure. (mulakhas fiqhiyy page 55).

As for galas and sufr. I don't know how it affects the time of fajr.
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Adek15(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2016
Newnas:

Yes it is permissible to walk between the rows but not in front of the Imam. The evidence for that is the hadith of Ibn Abbass which he said he walked past some rows of Solah while the Messenger alyhissolaat wassalaam was leading Solah in Mina and nobody detested that. (Bukharee;hadith nos 76 & 493 & 871 etc, Muslim; hadith no 504) see also umdatul ahkaam; hadith no 110)

Allah knows best.
thanks for that. Another thing is like after jumat prayer, some persons stand to do nafilah and say I'm trying to go out. It'll be almost impossible not to pass in front of someone praying. So can I pass in that instance?
Re: 7 Common Mistakes In Solah by Newnas(m): 11:02am On May 16, 2016
Adek15:
thanks for that. Another thing is like after jumat prayer, some persons stand to do nafilah and say I'm trying to go out. It'll be almost impossible not to pass in front of someone praying. So can I pass in that instance?

No you shouldn't.
It is not permissible for anyone to walk in front of a person who is praying unless that is behind his sutrah (object used as a screen), or he walks far away from him, beyond the place where he is prostrating – in the event that he has not set up a sutrah – because of the report narrated by al-Bukhaari(510) and Muslim (507) which says that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If the one who passes in front of one who is praying knew what (sin) he incurs, he would realize that waiting for forty is better than passing in front of him.” Abu’l-Nadr said: I do not know whether he said forty days, or months, or years.

click here for more information

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muric To Hold A Press Conference On Firdaus Amasa's Hijab Saga / Noise Pollution, Loud Speakers And The Neighbors 2 (LASEPA GUIDELINES) / The Death Experience-An Islamic perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.