Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram (988 Views)

Banky W Looks Dirty On Set Of A New Movie As A Corper (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor & Jide Kosoko Play Dirty On The Scene Of Movie Shoot (pics/vid) / Daddy Freeze And Fan Fight Dirty On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by Jahelastic(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2016
Nigerian reggae-dancehall singer, born Damini Ogulu, better known by his stage name, Burna Boy, has responded to allegations against him by his producer, Orbeat, that he (Burna Boy) was indebted to him.

Burna Boy lambasted Orbeat for calling him out on the social media when he could as well contact him on phone.

It would be recalled that the drama over alleged debt ensued on Wednesday after Burna Boy tweeted the link to his new song and disclosed that the song was produced by Orbeat, who also produced ‘Soke’ and worked on his album.

The singer came under fire by his producer on Instagram, IG, @Orbeat_Official, saying that the song shouldn’t have been released without his consent especially since he hasn’t been paid fully for his effort.

In a series of IG posts, Orbeat had accused Burna boy of intellectual property theft by not reaching out to him for consent to drop the song he produced for him on his latest album “On A Spaceship”(OAS).

Orbeat had tweeted, “This material was released illegally, I find this nsulting. I have not been paid for the effort I put in and you disrespect me for dropping the song without consulting me.

“I don’t blame you because our judiciary in this country is a joke. You can’t just be disrespecting people who have helped your career.

“Sad thing, you really undermined me,” the singer’s producer said.

However, responding to the allegation, Burna Boy called out his producer, saying if any responsible person has issues with him, he has his number and knows where he stays and should contacted him rather than taking things out on social media.

On his IG account @burnaboy, the 24-year-old songster tweeted: “Talk about me, laugh behind my back but to my face you some well-wishing snakes with your hands out for my Money, man how much can I Take?

“Niggaz need to understand that social media ain’t a safe place to try violate man if we really know each other.

“Crackhead, thief ass nigga. You ain’t my nigga. You ain’t wit me. You begged me to f@ck with you because you are frm PH and shit. Paid you for your service. But you want more because you a crack head.

“You wanna be treated like you one of my in house producers but you NOT. Give a nigga a rope and he wanna be a cow boy.

“You know where I’m at and you have my number but you couldn’t even call, couldn’t even reply my DM’s because you are insecure and dishonest. F@ck you,” the ‘Like to Party’ crooner stated.

http://jahelastic..ca/2016/05/you-are-thief-burna-boy-producer-fight.html?m=0

Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by busterr(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2016
Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by SleekAboki: 2:52pm On May 05, 2016
The producer should sue once terms and conditions were defaulted on. Time to bring sanity into a wack mediocre music industry is now.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by Iykestix: 2:59pm On May 05, 2016
From one fight to another, this year has been fight all through
Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by floragregs(f): 3:08pm On May 05, 2016
They don't speak good english anymore? What's the American english for? Na America colonise us?

2 Likes

Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by CaroLyner(f): 4:26pm On May 05, 2016
floragregs:
They don't speak good english anymore? What's the American english for? Na America colonise us?
lol wannabes
Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by floragregs(f): 5:51pm On May 05, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol wannabes
my dear I tire
Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by Jahelastic(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2016
Iykestix:
From one fight to another, this year has been fight all through

Starting from Olamide & Don Jazzy
Re: You Are A Thief – Burna Boy, Producer Fight Dirty On Instagram by nuelzy: 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
it beta not end here ooo......dey should xpose more.....

i want to know who takes cocain here....plus who slept with who

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Falz Idolises His Dad As He Celebrates His Birthday / PHOTO See How High This Lady Jumped To Catch The Wedding Bouquet / Check Out Actress Kate Henshaw’s Stunning Traditional Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.