Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person (776 Views)

Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Pastor Killed In Abeokuta, Ogun State By Unknown Person (Graphic Photos) / Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by abayomi23(f): 6:59pm On May 05, 2016
Good day all.
I think the security agencies needed to tighten their belt more .The rate at which crime is being perpetrated is alarming and freightening especially in ogun state.
After the successful rescue of senator Iyabo from kidnappers den by combined effort of security agencies this week. My client, a relatively quiet and unknown trader got this message early this morning from an unknown person with phone no +233260877230.
YOU ARE SLEEPING WHEN UR LIFE & BUSINESS IS IN DANGER. WE SHALL SEE IF THE POLICE & SOLDIERS CAN PROTECT YOU & UR PEOPLE 4 THIS OGUN STATE.
After receiving the above message, a call came into his phone with the above phone number threatening to kill him, in fact the unknown person called twice.
We immediately advised him to report the matter to the police station at obasanjo farms ota ogun state where a police officer was assigned to investigate.
My client is worried and troubled by this message and event.
i need the input of the entire house on this, what is happening in ogun state? what can u advise we do?
pls advise
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by Adebola02(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2016
Report the case to a reliable police post, try as much as possible to trace the phone number,maybe through caller ID APP and more importantly pray about it.
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by finalboss1(m): 7:06pm On May 05, 2016
lols i know dat guy.... tell ur client nt to panic...dats hw they do ...he ll soon text another message dat your client should and send money..lols
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by abayomi23(f): 7:07pm On May 05, 2016
thanks for comment sir, how can we trace the caller id app and investigate the phone line sir?
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by bentlywills(m): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
RUN!
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by abayomi23(f): 7:11pm On May 05, 2016
lols i know dat guy.... tell ur client nt to panic...dats hw
they do ...he ll soon text another message dat your client
should and send money..lols

my brother, how true is this your comment, my whole family is worried. we have paid police officer to investigate. pls help me sir, are u telling the truth?pls help
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by bigtt76(f): 7:32pm On May 05, 2016
That's a Ghana number and the name displayed is Chico Chico Global undecided

1 Like

Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by abayomi23(f): 7:38pm On May 05, 2016
That's a Ghana number and the name displayed is Chico
Chico Global

God bless u my brother, how can this info be processed by the police investigating officer or how else do u thing i can probe further?
Re: Ogun State On Fire Again: Text Message Sent To My Customer by Unknown Person by thirdi(m): 7:30am On May 06, 2016
Search facebook for the company ...the copy closest to that name is a company in tinubu Lagos. Just forget the idiotic fools they just want to extort money from him.

He should just keep a low profile for some time

(1) (Reply)

Tragic:houston Flood Victim's Final Post On Facebook / NDA Explains Why They Didnt Lunch Missiles. / Photo: 15 Killed In Ongoing War Between Two Criminal Gangs In Calabar South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.