Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,212 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies (59442 Views)

People With Incredible Bodies Featured In The Guinness World Records / UNILORIN Students Take Selfie With Abdulganiy Ambali, Outgoing Vice Chancellor / Why Do We Bury Dead Bodies Six Feet Under (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by macaranta(m): 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
Really disrespectful
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Flashh: 9:57pm On May 05, 2016
abimbawealth:

Hmmmmm, nothing ooo
There must be something. Tell me. cool
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 05, 2016
Most educated aboki
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by onyiloyi(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2016
It's a crazy world!
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by deluxez12(m): 10:02pm On May 05, 2016
pdppower:
If I say Hausa, say 'cow' . Hausa ...
cow
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Capsule101(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2016
Pls save a soul today ...dis young lady needs to undergo kidney transplant urgently dey came to our church for help and we did our best but our best isn't enough pls all nairalanders let us come together and help dis beautiful young lady u can pay into our pastor's account .....first bank 3092321163 adeyemo akingbade God bless u as u help

1 Share

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by analice107: 10:05pm On May 05, 2016
pdppower:
Cow
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by abimbawealth(f): 10:10pm On May 05, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Flashh:

There must be something. Tell me. cool
It's really nothing lipsrsealed
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Flashh: 10:12pm On May 05, 2016
abimbawealth:
[sub][/sub] It's really nothing lipsrsealed
No wàhálà na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Ibro2005: 10:16pm On May 05, 2016
There is nothing wrong here. What can u say to other journalist that covered the funeral live?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Jacko1(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2016
Picture
Pinshure
Pincure
Our craze wif pinshure dese days
Come out of coma..... First thing o boy snap me snap me upload am fo instagram
Born pikin first thing snap me honey snap me
Evryfin pinshure
Keep snappin
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by jojothaiv(m): 10:28pm On May 05, 2016
hardywaltz:
Abokí na Abokí
For your info, that ish you just spew means...
Friend na friend.....
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by afolayangs(m): 10:31pm On May 05, 2016
Useless cow
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by jojothaiv(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2016
kurt09:
I cried when I read that their corpses were flied to Kano. Deceptive Government.
You dey mind dem but no every time we go dey expect the government to do something now....

At least the school should have done something of that nature before the incident...

Oh! What am I even saying, fate has it own way of dealing with us...
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 05, 2016
What a deceptive caption.
I can a clear distance between him and the dead bodies.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by dikeigbo2(m): 10:37pm On May 05, 2016
Rip to all of them
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by jojothaiv(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2016
Iwonimi:
Malla wit manner less ideal

If I av the opportunity of coming back to this world again, OLOHUN ILE YORUBA NI KOTUN DAMI SI

Malla,Malla,Malla
Noted......

FYI I understand all what you are trying to say in UPPER CASE.....

But no opportunity, na just once....

You don't chose your language, you're made like that, so being an Hausa man is never a mistake.....
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by cruzyteejay(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
I love the phone's camera though
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by sben2308(m): 11:15pm On May 05, 2016
Hi friend am Benjamin by name and will like to help those who had HND
or 3rd class in d University and willing for futher their education.I mean
for Post graduate Diploma and also Masters with a reputable Nigeria
University.
NOTE the benefit we offer is the flexible Mode of payment and we have
offices in Lagos and Abuja
I am not a scammer and will include my phone number (08035079449)
and mail add to make it easy (sben2308@gmail.com).Office is at 280 Lagos Road Goshen Building and Naowa shoppin complex Asokoro abuja.
Thank you...
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by afinotanjnr(m): 11:19pm On May 05, 2016
nigerians dont knw wen to take selfie
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by abdulyaro66(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2016
pdppower:
UR DAD IS THE COW NOT hausa

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by effacofresh(m): 11:56pm On May 05, 2016
jaelz:
This man was under heavy fire for taking selfies with the dead bodies of the kano quiz students during their burials. Recall they all died in a fatal accident along Lagos - Ibadan express way whats this world turning into?

Part of the drawback of social media....

http://jaelziselowo..com.ng/2016/05/this-man-is-under-serious-fire-for.html?m=1
do u knw d difference btw selfie nd selflessness

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by comeandmarry: 12:18am On May 06, 2016
Abegi,from the write up,you will think he was 1inch close to the coffins,dis guy mite not know nothing bout them,and hes about 20metres away trom them who gives a Bleep qbout the dead.nor be our useless opo start am,take pix for hotel,twist neck sideways,do d cripple walk pix,do d big eye selfie,do d look away selfie, selfie in church,mosque,hod office,rented car,friends hostel room,but Lai Lai dos bitches wud never take a picture in dia father's real aous cause they are poor,imagine one girl dem no get tiles, rug,nothing na sand and dirty,wit olden days chair filled with lassa guests,rats.but come see her iPhone,see selfies dem be like unlimited data cheats like d forma bblited.her selfies reach almost 500 for just some few places.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by fizufizy: 12:26am On May 06, 2016
cry
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by GloriaNinja(f): 1:07am On May 06, 2016
soon people will start taking selfies in a mortuary or casket.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by cardoctor(m): 5:59am On May 06, 2016
He needs a brain reset.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by omoharry(f): 8:32am On May 06, 2016
where is your sense of humanity..how do you expect the families of these victim to feel which this pix..how can you do this?..anyway death means nothing to you guys..i hope when its your turn a selfie will also be taken and pasted on social media..rubbish
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Abdulkatcha(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2016
effect of social media, people are there praying sympathize with the lost of humble students he is there taking selfie
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Dareywillie5(m): 11:28am On May 06, 2016
Aponle ni mallam,Hausa ni Hausa ma a je
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by Destinygrl(f): 1:40pm On May 06, 2016
selfie madness
and some people die trying to snap the perfect selfie
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by classikbill(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2016
I wonder wat people are turning into? this guy is surely a beast.
Re: Man Takes Selfie With Dead Kano Quiz Students Bodies by SHOCK7(m): 2:10pm On May 07, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Nama.
Damn, how 'ld a fine babe be such a bigot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oladele Dies After YABATECH Certificate Victory / Chemical Engineering Vs Petroleum Engineering / Prof. Gabriel Oyibo (GAGUT Theorem): Mad man or Genius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.