Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,991 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Did You Learn How To Drive? - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Did You Learn How To Drive? (17078 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Funny Memes Relating To When You’ve Just Learned To Drive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Learn How To Drive? by Blazing8(m): 12:30am On Jan 08, 2018
Dr driving.
Re: How Did You Learn How To Drive? by Veezy4u(m): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2020
Darkseid:
Same as me. I started driving perfectly on my own the next day after I finished from the driving school.
hi good day sir. I came across this post on this thread and saw that you are still active and decided to reach out to you.
pls I'm a student, currently furthering. I want to learn how to drive. how much is driving schools then n now(if you know). is it worth it? any advice or suggestions? Thanks
Re: How Did You Learn How To Drive? by Darkseid(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2020
Veezy4u:
hi good day sir. I came across this post on this thread and saw that you are still active and decided to reach out to you.
pls I'm a student, currently furthering. I want to learn how to drive. how much is driving schools then n now(if you know). is it worth it? any advice or suggestions? Thanks
Being able to drive is a very good thing, you'll never know when an opportunity might come around. I paid 9k to learn in 2009, my bro paid 25k last year for the same purpose.
Re: How Did You Learn How To Drive? by Veezy4u(m): 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2020
Darkseid:
Being able to drive is a very good thing, you'll never know when an opportunity might come around. I paid 9k to learn in 2009, my bro paid 25k last year for the same purpose.
ok in which driving school? I've been mobile for some years now, being to Lagos, Abuja,kogi, etc but I'm currently in plateau state schooling. So how do you think I should go about it?
Re: How Did You Learn How To Drive? by NewDelhi(m): 10:47am On Jan 11, 2021
mrbionic:
And all of you guys are proud that nobody taught you guys, no wonder we have high rate of accidents in Nigeria.
Please there is no smartness in doing the right thing the wrong way. If you are self taught you still need to for driving class when the fund is there.
Most self taught people actually learnt and drove automatic. You can't be self taught and drive manual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Brands/models You Wouldn't Want To Use Ever Again (from Previous Experience) / Is It A Must For Private Car Owner To Have Road Worthiness? / The Historical Events Of Toyota RAV 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.