Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) (39822 Views)

Two Nigerian Students Sent To Study Abroad Welcome A New Baby. Photos / UNTH Enugu Nursing Students Sent Out Of Hostel For Protesting (Photos) / Students Sponsored By Jonathan Graduate In Philippines - . PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:22pm On May 05, 2016
Here are photos of pretty female students who are among the new set of Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA) and Nigerian Seafarers Development Programme (NSDP) students that graduated recently from University of Perpetual Help System, Philippines. The students were sponsored by the administration of former president, Goodluck Jonathan.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/unseen-photos-of-pretty-female-students.html

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by CastedDude: 9:23pm On May 05, 2016
more

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by evy1(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2016
On point.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by ziky2010(m): 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
Sweet potatoes

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by StepTwo: 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
i sure say d woman wei born dem give dem names
op where u carry d names go keep?

11 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:26pm On May 05, 2016
no be small thing..these girls are hot
Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by dainformant(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2016
and who says this man is clueless. him get sharp eyes oo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:29pm On May 05, 2016
nice
Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Ratello: 9:33pm On May 05, 2016
Someday the offsprings of these damsels will ask their mums, "Mummy, how did we arrive at this good lives we are living"? Their mums will respond....let's thank God for sending a man our ways....his name, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

172 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Agunechemba1(m): 9:45pm On May 05, 2016
The good works of Goodluck Jonathan speaks for him not like the lies and propaganda of the Dullard's administration.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 9:51pm On May 05, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president our country has ever had

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2016
I am still waiting for one good thing Buhari will do. Not noise, not witch hunting, not propaganda. Real good thing we can remember him for.

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2016
And yet the propagandanists called him Clueless when Buhari is the epitome of Cluelessness with his tuwo shinkafi style of goverance.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by salam1(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2016
Agunechemba1:
The good works of Goodluck Jonathan speaks for him not like the lies and propaganda of the Dullard's administration.
and hope d loots and killings he allowed in d north east r speaking for him too?

7 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by salam1(m): 10:42pm On May 05, 2016
nnachukz:
I am still waiting for one good thing Buhari will do. Not noise, not witch hunting, not propaganda. Real good thing we can remember him for.
asking ur paymasters to bring back d loots as well as expissing is enough as a legacy and also d defeat of bokoharam is a thing ur paymasters can never do. Face fact and atop ur use less sentiment

11 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:45pm On May 05, 2016
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by youngeagle(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2016
May God continue to bless you my Hero GEJ...A president with vision.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 11:03pm On May 05, 2016
salam1:
asking ur paymasters to bring back d loots as well as expissing is enough as a legacy and also d defeat of bokoharam is a thing ur paymasters can never do. Face fact and atop ur use less sentiment
Which Boko Haram? the one that has been disguised as Fulani herdsmen? The one that will soon visit your village and kill everyone and Buhari your god will do nothing or condemn it? The one that your god Buhari earlier said fighting them is a fight against the north? Abeg when elders talk just go to bed and sleep off.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by freshkik(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2016
pretty ?!$&# ok
Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Jman06(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
All I can say is God bless GEJ

20 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2016
salam1:
and hope d loots and killings he allowed in d north east r speaking for him too?

But the north east are the very architects of that their problems... The monster you created and feed today will turn out to be a thorn and a parasite to you in the nearest future.

15 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by IamAtribalist: 3:21am On May 06, 2016
cool Most of the girls are ugly. Anyway doesn't change the fact that GEJ will forever be the CLUELESS ONE grin grin grin grin cool

coolWAILERS QUOTE ME ANYTIME ANYWHERE cool

11 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18am On May 06, 2016
nnachukz:

Fulani terrorist tagged herders with cow's and AK47 will definitely top the list of his achievements and evil things to remember him for.

6 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 5:59am On May 06, 2016
ur moniker says it all, u are a tribalist
IamAtribalist:
cool Most of the girls are ugly. Anyway doesn't change the fact that GEJ will forever be the CLUELESS ONE grin grin grin grin cool

coolWAILERS QUOTE ME ANYTIME ANYWHERE cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by worksmart(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2016
powerful looking

1 Like

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by TheLegal(m): 6:44am On May 06, 2016
God bless Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by AgreatMan: 7:24am On May 06, 2016
What is the cost of sending those students to those schools to a developing country like Philipines? Any private individual who is not necessarily a billionaire could have sent those girls to the Philipines. I can do that if I have the means. So, it really bothers me when we start praising a president for doing his own Job with money that is not even his own.

We need to re-think how we celebrate all these mediocrity. After all, Philipines is a "dead-country", and our Maritime academy should have been upgraded to carrry-out those trainings. I have no ish with GEJ, who knows? He might even be embarrassed by headlines like this.

15 Likes

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by cindybella101(f): 7:47am On May 06, 2016
AgreatMan:
What is the cost of sending those students to those schools to a developing country like Philipines? Any private individual who is not necessarily a billionaire could have sent those girls to the Philipines. I can do that if I have the means. So, it really bothers me when we start praising a president for doing his own Job with money that is not even his own.

We need to re-think how we celebrate all these mediocrity. After all, Philipines is a "dead-country", and our Maritime academy should have been upgraded to carrry-out those trainings. I have no ish with GEJ, who knows? He might even be embarrassed by headlines like this.
Really ?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Adminisher: 7:50am On May 06, 2016
Pidggin:
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the best president our country has ever had

Actually he was the worst. Even the worst presidents do some good things. They stole about 100 billion dollars. We should not be seeing a few photos of young girls sent abroad. We should be counting an entire generation of empowered young people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Adminisher: 7:52am On May 06, 2016
nnachukz:

Actually they started doing unbelievable things . Which is my problem. They are starting from the North. Whilst you people are active on social media calling names they have started empowering their young people. I can mention a few states
Re: Female Students Sent By Jonathan To Philippines (Photos) by Adminisher: 8:01am On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
And yet the propagandanists called him Clueless when Buhari is the epitome of Cluelessness with his tuwo shinkafi style of goverance.

LIAR. This girls are less than 12 in number.
Please go to Portharcourt and some parts of Rivers State and Aba today with a fancy car. The young men who will kidnap you are not older than these damsels. Jonathan's bosses stole more than 100 billion dollars when he was President. That money will train a whole generation of Niger Delta youths. Why did they not steal the money for that purpose?
Why is there cultism on a massive scale?,
Why are young newly married people losing their jobs?
In fact where are the jobs now for these pretty damsels?

JONATHAN WAS THE WORST THING EVER TO BE ALLOWED INTO ASO ROCK.

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How The Phrase ‘my Dear’ Can Put You In Trouble / 16 University Students Beheaded In Edo Cult War - Police / Mohammed-Tukur Breaks ABU-Zaria 1st Class In Engineering Jinx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.