Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) (49351 Views)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) / Missing Lady In Makurdi Found, Was Kidnapped And Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by pedrilo: 9:03am On May 06, 2016
Na wa for some babes sha. 250k don carry her go

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Adinije(f): 9:05am On May 06, 2016
So sad! RIP to the dead.

People should learn to apply common sense always. I have encountered one of these fake agency during my school days. This fake agent walk up to me and start a convo by complimenting my natural hair--how long and dark it was. I politely said 'thank you' He then went on to give me same storyline. 'You will be paid huge money to appear in billboard bla bla bla. I asked him for the company name. and he said it's a new company. I was like 'New companies don't have names?
He brought out some photocopies of forms some people have filled with their passport photograph. I said to myself, this must be a fraud. A company that can afford to pay 250k 500k can't afford well designed and customize forms?
I politely told him, I am a shy person and can't do advert.

If it's too good to be true, it is certainly not true.
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Philawole(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2016
Jeez! 'she demonstrated her' . Anyways, RIP

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Jhappy(f): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Ifebazz(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Below is a post shared on Facebook by Jennifer Oyatabu about her friend who was found half naked and dead on a roadside in Enugu. She had been missing for almost two days before her dead body was discovered. Such a heart breaking story. Read after the cut...

"She answerd a call on sunday night... We overhead her saying dat som1 called her to come dst dey will use her face for calender.. Dat dey will pay her 250thousandshe never wanted to go... After some while a gal called her bk for dsame stuff. She was preparing to go, ma sist asked her if she knows d person she said dat is some1 she met on d rd... She told her not to go dat is not geniue... She insisted and left.. She called ma sist bk around 7pm and told her dst she csnt come bk again dat she will come bk the next day.. On dat monday everybody was trying her number no way till on sunday.... I was telln everybody dat our friend is missn. On tuesday one guy ran to me and said he overhead me wen was saying we r looking for ma friend.. Dat there was a gal dey killed at transecul penus... She demonstrated her... I told him to follow me 2 ma sist houz so dat dey will knw d way she dressed out we reach there ma sist brought out d pic she snapped b4 she left... D guy started crying and say she is d one. We took off going to one station or d other finally we reanch to trasecul police station and comfirm dat she is d one... She was lying half naked on d rd. With d beating dey gave her. Her face swallowed up. Blood was coming out from her mouth, noise and ear... her two eyes was very black... Chai... D pad she used 4 her mensis was beside her.. D killers went away with her phone... Put her slipoers beside d flower... We went to d mortuary today and saw our friend lying helplessly dead there. i cryed out ma eyes... Buh nomata how amount of cry i cried even if o cry out blood she can never come bk again. Death na so u dey. Chai... I never believed untill today.. God pipo r so wicked and hrtless.. Omalicha duh rest untill u fight bk those wicked killers of urs.. They took away ur precious life by force.. So fight bk chai we loved u... And we are going to miss u well.. Rip ma love untill we path to c nomore... Jee nke oma ezigbo nwanyi"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/girl-narrates-how-her-friend-who-went.html
It's a pathetic story. Terrible things people do nowadays. But what is even more pathetic is reading what was written. I have a headache from trying to make sense from all the jargon that was posted. Haba, are there no more English teachers anymore anywhere?

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 9:11am On May 06, 2016
Rip!...fact is common sense aint common, most pple fall for cheap for scams, why code ur movement 4rm ur close friends?...
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by BABANGBALI: 9:11am On May 06, 2016
"She demonstrated her ,her face swallowed up" English no easy grin

3 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by BABANGBALI: 9:16am On May 06, 2016
Ifebazz:

It's a pathetic story. Terrible things people do nowadays. But what is even more pathetic is reading what was written. I have a headache from trying to make sense from all the jargon that was posted. Haba, are there no more English teachers anymore anywhere?
omo the thing tire me o. "Her face swallowed up"

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Heineken(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Dumb girl with a dumb friend. See grammar na.
nawa for you..who grammar help?
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by papadjaji: 9:21am On May 06, 2016
Children of these days should at least think of safety first. Why not go with someone if you are meeting a stranger?
RIP
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Phonefanatic: 9:25am On May 06, 2016
If the police can't solve this murder case then they are as good as useless
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by highsoar(m): 9:31am On May 06, 2016
What a pity...her corpse was dump along my street
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by TamedWolf90: 9:34am On May 06, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Dumb girl with a dumb friend.
See grammar na.

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Deen77: 9:37am On May 06, 2016
Police should track the numbers.
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by hotmolo(m): 9:39am On May 06, 2016
Such a pity... i dont buy thier story dogh... she went for runs. look closely at the first pic, u will see an ankle chain. dats basic signature for runs girls. its a sad end dogh. rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by iswallker(m): 9:40am On May 06, 2016
searchng4love:
She was stupid and greedy. Even in America there's no free lunch. What stopped her from inviting them to her house?

there was no photo shoot, she went on olosho parole and got killed...

rip to the young girl though...

her friend jennifer that posted the news is also a runs girl...and sadly she is not ready to repent...from the tone of her write-up.. sad

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2016
I just hope this one will serve a lesson to all them girls out there... The devil u know is better.
#Lesson1001
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by ceejay80s(m): 9:49am On May 06, 2016
searchng4love:
She was stupid and greedy. Even in America there's no free lunch. What stopped her from inviting them to her house?
Simple!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyday we keep hearing the same story and people don't learn from it
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Ghost447(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2016
Mztarstrechy:
Below is a post shared on Facebook by Jennifer Oyatabu about her friend who was found half naked and dead on a roadside in Enugu. She had been missing for almost two days before her dead body was discovered. Such a heart breaking story. Read after the cut...

"She answerd a call on sunday night... We overhead her saying dat som1 called her to come dst dey will use her face for calender.. Dat dey will pay her 250thousandshe never wanted to go... After some while a gal called her bk for dsame stuff. She was preparing to go, ma sist asked her if she knows d person she said dat is some1 she met on d rd... She told her not to go dat is not geniue... She insisted and left.. She called ma sist bk around 7pm and told her dst she csnt come bk again dat she will come bk the next day.. On dat monday everybody was trying her number no way till on sunday.... I was telln everybody dat our friend is missn. On tuesday one guy ran to me and said he overhead me wen was saying we r looking for ma friend.. Dat there was a gal dey killed at transecul penus... She demonstrated her... I told him to follow me 2 ma sist houz so dat dey will knw d way she dressed out we reach there ma sist brought out d pic she snapped b4 she left... D guy started crying and say she is d one. We took off going to one station or d other finally we reanch to trasecul police station and comfirm dat she is d one... She was lying half naked on d rd. With d beating dey gave her. Her face swallowed up. Blood was coming out from her mouth, noise and ear... her two eyes was very black... Chai... D pad she used 4 her mensis was beside her.. D killers went away with her phone... Put her slipoers beside d flower... We went to d mortuary today and saw our friend lying helplessly dead there. i cryed out ma eyes... Buh nomata how amount of cry i cried even if o cry out blood she can never come bk again. Death na so u dey. Chai... I never believed untill today.. God pipo r so wicked and hrtless.. Omalicha duh rest untill u fight bk those wicked killers of urs.. They took away ur precious life by force.. So fight bk chai we loved u... And we are going to miss u well.. Rip ma love untill we path to c nomore... Jee nke oma ezigbo nwanyi"

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/girl-narrates-how-her-friend-who-went.html
RIP to your friend and English Language

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by kenkenny55(m): 9:55am On May 06, 2016
Well I have a cousin to this same girl living in the same apartment. Who actually came with another story all togeda. Let me just keep my mouth shut. Well RIP to the girl... Weda calenda face or not. Girls should be wise... I don't know why they keep running after what on wheels. For God sake. A girl should think aby establishing herself not running about going after guys. Who flaunt them with cash.... U can go to school achieve ur dream and no man would take u for granted... Well that's nija for u sha.
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by DedeNkem: 10:04am On May 06, 2016
Some Nigerian girls are so greedy to their own detriment.

Jennifer Oyatabu, sorry for the death of your friend. But please go to school, you're English" is pathetic and shamefully embarrassing!

1 Like

Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by comrChris(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2016
there is no repentance in the grave, if she died a sinner hell fire is definitely her destination,the book of proverb emphasized on how essential wisdom is yet many people out of ignorance n greed still lack it.
imagine the story,it shows the girl was dumb and probably didn't know God.

RIP to her soul if it deserves it
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by ceejay80s(m): 10:07am On May 06, 2016
Mztarstrechy:

o

Involve the police, if she's using any network mtn,airtel or any network, the police should go and find out from mobile operator , which number called her on that day or the last number that she called or called her, I wonder why we all registered our Sims
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by SIRTee15: 10:14am On May 06, 2016
DedeNkem:
Some Nigerian girls are so greedy to their detriment.

Jennifer Oyatabu, sorry for the dead of your friend. But please go to school, you're English" is pathetic and shamefully embarrassing!

u gotta be kidding me undecided
DedeNkem:
Some Nigerian girls are so greedy to their detriment.

Jennifer Oyatabu, sorry for the dead of your friend. But please go to school, you're English" is pathetic and shamefully embarrassing!

u gotta be kidding me
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by Iamkody: 10:23am On May 06, 2016
Chai chai there is God oh!
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by DonBenny77(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2016
there is no make up for d brains
her greediness, stupidity n dumbness got her killed
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by comeandmarry: 10:37am On May 06, 2016
These bitch died a bitch,bitch.
Oloshos gettn killed errday,samethin wit d late Cynthia on Facebook shit,once oloshos hear thousande go b likr magnet.bitch.let dem keep dying cause they dumb n worthless.she evrn dey bleach.r.I.p gone.

How can sum1 call u,u no say ph dey hot,instead of you to lock up,u ran into the hands of olosho killers.ehy not met the person in a public place in company of friends.. Dats y when I sree a bitch taking Dat moonwalk selfies,look away selfies,i spit.cause all of them are dumb. Bitch
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by WHOcarex: 10:52am On May 06, 2016
MotherConfesor:

Hehehe "Correcter must be the worse"

lol... I am really sorry for this guy that is sorry for the OP!!

Anybody sorry for me
I'm sorry for this girl that is sorry for the guy that is sorry for the OP grin
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by vickydevoka(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2016
Beremx:
English have suffered. smh
na u suffer am pass. English has been abused#correct
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
Dumb girl with a dumb friend.
See grammar na.
nairaman66:
I feel sorry for your written English, but I feel more sorry for your friend!
the guy grammar na die or could it be plagiarized exactly from that blog? Uneducated bloggers on the increase
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
"She demonstrated her ,her face swallowed up" English no easy grin
so IYANGBALI dey follow correct person english?
Re: Missing Lady Found Dead In Enugu(pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2016
iswallker:

there was no photo shoot, she went on olosho parole and got killed...

rip to the young girl though...

her friend jennifer that posted the news is also a runs girl...and sadly she is not ready to repent...from the tone of her write-up.. sad
hahahahaha lmao if i catch you eh lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Iraqi Boy Murdered Because Of His Feminine Looks, Video Goes Viral / Cross River Man Machetes Lover Over Failure To Visit On Valentine Day (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.