Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,066 members, 7,845,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala (25044 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Checkout Photo Of Footballer Jude Ighalo & His Family Shared This Morning / Throwback Photos Of Footballer Alex Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by kceewhyte(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Fine gurl kiss kiss
nawa for u , hw?
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by kudos4u(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2016
buoye1:
Tall and Beautiful, but the yam leg though angry
na ashawo leg you wan make footballer get? I no say one person go surely misyarn
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by gbens2000(m): 12:01pm On May 06, 2016
Is that shakiti bobo,there that song has been banned oh pls stop dancing it before they......".........
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
kceewhyte:
nawa for u , hw?
How wat?shey u wear bra for eyes,u no see as d gurl fine.
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Jowonloju(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
She has it all. nice one
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by gbens2000(m): 12:02pm On May 06, 2016
kingarizona1:
Very cute___ She doesn't even look like a transgendered
WTF! Who told u she is one before angry
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by skywalker495(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
Nyam leg
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Tfatimat21(f): 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
she is beautiful, even without makeup
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by robosky02(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2016
money can transform you

old pictures back in the days...

Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Pheedow(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2016
Dem for do makeup for her knees oo. D knee Don scratch stone tire. She try Tho for a Naija footballer cos all of them can be successfully ugly.
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by kceewhyte(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
How wat?shey u wear bra for eyes,u no see as d gurl fine.
now that u mention bra, there is nothing on her bra.....empty bra
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by buoye1(m): 12:10pm On May 06, 2016
kudos4u:
na ashawo leg you wan make footballer get? I no say one person go surely misyarn
iffa misyarn, how e take konsign u?

You berra make your comment and ignore my"misyarn"
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by winkmart: 12:12pm On May 06, 2016
amuokuko:

Do gayz marry the opposite sex

kile leyi nso
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Abalado(f): 12:13pm On May 06, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
Pretty lady.
you get eyes so?
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by frisky2good(m): 12:14pm On May 06, 2016
I no dey like make girl dey get small breast cos na breast I dey see before face.
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 12:17pm On May 06, 2016
Mimienudles:
Really lovely, nice one!
ur monicker emphasizes the fact that u look delicious
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Mimienudles(f): 12:21pm On May 06, 2016
isiaka007:

ur monicker emphasizes the fact that u look delicious
don't be deceived, lol
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Sigo86(m): 12:23pm On May 06, 2016
DONSMITH123:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Weyrey re ooo
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by UIA04(f): 12:27pm On May 06, 2016
buoye1:
That's the result of hard work and dedication to her profession.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Ranchhoddas: 12:30pm On May 06, 2016
chikay2010:
Sport wears fits her more than normal female dress. Click LIKE if we reason alike n share if u disagree
See as you dey pursue likes.
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by cowgirl9090: 1:00pm On May 06, 2016
Arewa12:
gal am down on ma knees plz b ma wife, i promise i wont b like teebliz

Gold digger because of her money and fame , I pity you , you will be much worst than teebliz #househusband .
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by UltraSphinx(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2016
buoye1:
she's a footballer; a striker to be precise, so she needs that "yam-leg" inorder to maintain her body-balance and agility on the pitch... She doesn't need to have a round ass, cute boobs, and smooth long legs before we admire her "beauty on the soccer pitch".. So if you seek a wannabe model to ogle and stalk upon, move to the next street (yvonne nelson will be a good ootion)
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by meniyoyo(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2016
kingarizona1:
Very cute___ She doesn't even look like transgendered
is she a transgender
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by UltraSphinx(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2016
buoye1:
iffa misyarn, how e take konsign u?

You berra make your comment and ignore my"misyarn"
u no knw say you dey waste our thread battery with your misyarning, and d matter dey take style pain seun but he no fit talk
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by gidjah(m): 1:36pm On May 06, 2016
NICE LOOKING lady, just love her looks
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Arewa12: 1:43pm On May 06, 2016
cowgirl9090:

Gold digger because of her money and fame , I pity you , you will be much worst than teebliz #househusband .

Bae am not after money. Am nt like teebillz but am like 2face Lolz
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 06, 2016
She looks good. kiss

Yoruba babes are the definition of beautiful. kiss kiss
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by buoye1(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2016
UltraSphinx:
u no knw say you dey waste our thread battery with your misyarning, and d matter dey take style pain seun but he no fit talk
i hear... No vezz
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by buoye1(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2016
UltraSphinx:
she's a footballer; a striker to be precise, so she needs that "yam-leg" inorder to maintain her body-balance and agility on the pitch... She doesn't need to have a round ass, cute boobs, and smooth long legs before we admire her "beauty on the soccer pitch".. So if you seek a wannabe model to ogle and stalk upon, move to the next street (yvonne nelson will be a good ootion)
na my matter you type eassy keep lai diz? shocked Na wa to you sha..who round bottom epp?

If you no like my comment please goan die tongue
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by cartoonday(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
Are u sure dis bae is a footballer @ allzz....*tinkin*
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Mikylopez(f): 2:35pm On May 06, 2016
kingarizona1:
Very cute___ She doesn't even look like transgendered

wt iz dz 1 saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria VS Gambia: Women's Cup Of Nations Qualifiers - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) / Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos) / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.