Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,969 members, 7,845,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala (25040 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Flaunts Her Long Legs In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Checkout Photo Of Footballer Jude Ighalo & His Family Shared This Morning / Throwback Photos Of Footballer Alex Iwobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by sisisioge: 2:41pm On May 06, 2016
Beautiful!
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by UltraSphinx(m): 2:59pm On May 06, 2016
buoye1:
na my matter you type eassy keep lai diz? shocked Na wa to you sha..who round bottom epp?

If you no like my comment please goan die tongue
I CAN NOT FIT DIE now.. Buhari don sign budget, and i must chop out of the youth-empowerment/masquerade promotion initiative money wey he wan dash LAI MOHAMMAD
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by BABANGBALI: 3:17pm On May 06, 2016
Thats my babe Asisat and that's is how a girl with class,taste and brain should look like and not like some of these nairaland babes that look like akpu wey dem chop remain.

Aminat508 Rokiatu VickyRotex and osusumustflow I didn’t mention your names o.

Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by vickydevoka(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2016
hungryboy:
The girl no get breast, but she get fine face,
Her beauty score na 4/10
At least she try get breast pass some of our celebrities. #seyi Shey #Dija
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by VickyRotex(f): 3:40pm On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Thats my babe Asisat and that's is how a girl with class,taste and brain should look like and not like some of these nairaland babes that look like akpu wey dem chop remain.

Aminat508 Rokiatu VickyRotex and osusumustflow I didn’t mention your names o.

I no know when you dey plan to get sense, but I go always pray for you. cry cry
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by BABANGBALI: 3:42pm On May 06, 2016
VickyRotex:

I no know when you dey plan to get sense, but I go always pray for you. cry cry
Wetin I do again or is it because I dropped you for Asisat?
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by drstone1: 5:32pm On May 06, 2016
chikel2000:
Omo c dis babe?. I admire her height sha, not all dis short gals contending for Miss nairaland. What a f**k!

What?? This babe wan resemble Tiwa Savage for my eye...very pretty sha. Since no Don jazzy, Dr Sid and tubaba around you. NA who this fine geh beauty come they epp?
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2016
hungryboy:
The girl no get breast, but she get fine face,
Her beauty score na 4/10
Without d beast she fine pass all this our naira land gals with their big for nothing breast and yansh.
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by chikel2000(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
drstone1:

What?? This babe wan resemble Tiwa Savage for my eye...very pretty sha. Since no Don jazzy, Dr Sid and tubaba around you. NA who this fine geh beauty come they epp?
Lolz
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by buoye1(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
UltraSphinx:
I CAN NOT FIT DIE now.. Buhari don sign budget, and i must chop out of the youth-empowerment/masquerade promotion initiative money wey he wan dash LAI MOHAMMAD
hehehheehehe.... Call your boy biko
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by sen8or(m): 7:20pm On May 06, 2016
buoye1:
Tall and Beautiful, but the yam leg though angry
She plays football remember
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 11:38am On May 07, 2016
Mimienudles:
don't be deceived, lol
the deception is mine to savor
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2016
Abalado:
you get eyes so?
No need to drag words with you.
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Mimienudles(f): 5:32pm On May 07, 2016
isiaka007:

the deception is mine to savor
lol, I am too good to be deceptive, I know you wouldn't want to push me
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 08, 2016
Mimienudles:
lol, I am too good to be deceptive, I know you wouldn't want to push me
im seriously considering,
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Mimienudles(f): 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
isiaka007:
im seriously considering,
am seriously withdrawing.....
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by gudnex22(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2016
Mimienudles:
from what or is what am thinking?
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Mimienudles(f): 5:59pm On May 08, 2016
gudnex22:

from what or is what am thinking?
lol, yes, it is
Re: New Photos Of Footballer, Asisat Oshoala by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 09, 2016
Mimienudles:
ok ok just take care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria VS Gambia: Women's Cup Of Nations Qualifiers - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) / Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos) / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.