Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,018 members, 7,814,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga (32187 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Tiwa Savage And Tee-billz Separate. See What He Posted On Instagram / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by kennethchidi(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2016
Yeah.
For once since av known him,he behaved and spoke maturely.
Peter okoye finally grown up!!
Nice mahn...........keep it up!
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by tammie24: 12:28pm On May 06, 2016
Words of wisdom!

Smart guy
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by Samtoby(m): 12:29pm On May 06, 2016
nikkypearl:
omG! cheesy cheesy U well so ?
lol.. Honestly am not sure grin
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by iyanutade(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
Wow. I don't always like to see this happen. Its well with them oooo cry

Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by qiubee(m): 12:37pm On May 06, 2016
Samtoby:
MTN has warned me not to use my MB to watch video
use etisalat na
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by emflex(m): 12:58pm On May 06, 2016
Lalasticlala Ishilove puskin abeg make una release me from ban (nl prison) for business section. i no know wetin i do spambot and i no wan open another account with fresh moniker. Help.....
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by Samtoby(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2016
qiubee:
use etisalat na
Can't subscribe twice na undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
abeg who watch the video?, wetin Peter talk?,I dey manage my mb
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by Lindajohn(f): 3:24pm On May 06, 2016
hmmmmmn.....ok na
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by Baroba(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2016
Grammar, na for dictionary...
Re: Peter Okoye Reacts To Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Saga by IamUdo(m): 7:32pm On May 06, 2016
"I want my wife to wear sexy cloths not to start tieing agbada"...... Hahahahahah Lwkmd lmfao.... Peter! Peter!! Abeg go school naa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solidstar Shares Picture Of His Babymama And Son / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us / Miracle May Dump Nina - Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.