Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Have You Seen This Omawumi Picture While Smoking Shisha???????????? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Have You Seen This Omawumi Picture While Smoking Shisha???????????? (1058 Views)

Tiwa Savage Seen Smoking Shisha In A Night Club (photos) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery / Good Girl Gone Bad - See Rihanna's Picture While She Was Still Innocent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen This Omawumi Picture While Smoking Shisha???????????? by Akinonnairaland(m): 8:45am On May 06, 2016
After walking out of an interview because of smoking allegation, a picture of Nigerian musician Omawumi surfaced online smoking shisha.

If you recall, the brand ambassador for Globacom, Konga.com, and Malta Guinness flared of anger after being asked about her smoking and drinking habit. Nigerians took to twitter to support there favorite musician over the way she walked out on her interviewer few minutes after the interview went online, some went as far as calling out the presenter, calling her all sort of names and all that (you can see their tweets through this link), although the interviewer (pictured above) admitted to her right in front of her own cameramen that she has never seen Omawumi smoking before, but after the release of this picture, i guess she will be proud enough to say "Yes, i saw a picture of you smoking shisha".

http://www.nigeriarumours.com/2016/05/pictures-of-omawumi-smoking-shisha.html
See the picture below:

Re: Have You Seen This Omawumi Picture While Smoking Shisha???????????? by SuperSuave(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2016
I knew if she didn't have skeletons in her cupboard she wouldnt have flared up during the. interview
Re: Have You Seen This Omawumi Picture While Smoking Shisha???????????? by Afrok(m): 9:16am On May 06, 2016
Now that I've seen it, what should I do? shocked
Re: Have You Seen This Omawumi Picture While Smoking Shisha???????????? by prestige2013: 9:18am On May 06, 2016
Talent, Mentor and Role model are all different in life. But the generality do take a talented person as a role model neglecting their other cycles of Life outside their talent.

(1) (Reply)

This Photo Will Leave You Ponder For Some Minutes / Flavour Mourns The Death Of His Dog, 2pac (photo) / Yemi Alade Look Pretty In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.