Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

When Last Have You Read A phone user manual - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Last Have You Read A phone user manual (2954 Views)

I Need Tecno W3 User Manual / UI Comparison (best Smart Phone User Interface) / I Bought This FIL Power Bank That Look Like A Phone Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 9:11am On May 20, 2016
bongolistik:
OP when last did you read the TOS of sites you do visit?
like?
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by omoalajah(m): 3:42pm On May 21, 2016
I dont do that.. Nah!
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 11:13am On May 24, 2016
omoalajah:
I dont do that.. Nah!
It seems most people don't read it again , we are getting more techy
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by assboobies: 11:23am On May 24, 2016
Please how can you read the user manual when you can't even control your blunders. I still read my manuals, especially because I care about information a lot.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by slythemall: 11:27am On May 24, 2016
assboobies:
Please how can you read the user manual when you can't even control your blunders. I still read my manuals, especially because I care about information a lot.
you must also be a nosy idiot, because this is obvious in ur silly comment. Is English our language or it is borrowed? This nigerians sef.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by AnnabelR0se(f): 11:27am On May 24, 2016
assboobies:
lol lie Mohammed , miss information minister
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by AnnabelR0se(f): 11:29am On May 24, 2016
slythemall:
you must also be a nosy idiot, because this is obvious in ur silly comment. Is English our language or it is borrowed? This nigerians sef.
I wonder oo but she is not even showing us the blunder
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by assboobies: 11:30am On May 24, 2016
slythemall:
Please o! Nigeria should always start with an upper case. You should stop abbreviating, it has affected you a great deal. OP, let them be deceiving you o. Don't go and work on your English.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Marvell23(m): 11:33am On May 24, 2016
assboobies:
Please o! Nigeria should always start with an upper case. You should stop abbreviating, it has affected you a great deal. OP, let them be deceiving you o. Don't go and work on your English.
Hahahaha! i can't help but laugh but ASS or Boobs or what is your monicker , you no get work i swear
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by assboobies: 11:37am On May 24, 2016
AnnabelR0se:
I wonder oo but she is not even showing us the blunder
I have a job and I cannot start pointing out the blunders for you. I am not your English teacher. What you should know is that 'all (I's) should be in upper case, use apostrophes where necessary, and use punctuation marks wisely'. Thank me silently.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by assboobies: 11:38am On May 24, 2016
Marvell23:
Hahahaha! i can't help but laugh but ASS or Boobs or what is your monicker , you no get work i swear
I am an employer. I laugh at your comment.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Marvell23(m): 3:42pm On May 24, 2016
assboobies:
I am an employer. I laugh at your comment.
I can see lol
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 7:20am On May 25, 2016
assboobies:
lol noboby is above mistake, it's not bad if you correct me
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Orator2383: 4:10pm On May 29, 2016
assboobies:
I have a job and I cannot start pointing out the blunders for you. I am not your English teacher. What you should know is that 'all (I's) should be in upper case, use apostrophes where necessary, and use punctuation marks wisely'. Thank me silently.
My lecturer well done, I go u award
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by orosun55(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2016
Lol.. omo.. e don tey o
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by Damiandark01: 8:27am On May 30, 2016
I haven't ever, I always browse through if needed.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by brook75: 5:37am On May 31, 2016
lol its being a long time ago.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by creed266: 5:31pm On May 31, 2016
When last did I even read any manual, not to think of a phone manual
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 7:58pm On May 31, 2016
The manual's are not really important
Orator2383:
I opened my drawer this morning to get something from it, I was greeted with some literature of the Tecno Boom J8. I picked up the user’s manual, and I was like asking myself “does anybody still read this this? Do you think is not necessary anymore ?

For me i don't remember when last i have read this and i don't think there will be need for me to read the user's manual of phones anymore, i may be wrong though. I could remember those days when user's manuals are so important before one could really understand what have been packed into the device. We are getting more sophisticated everyday
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
Yeah, I agree with you
MaryAnne360:
It actually do come in handy for the old age people who aren't really techy.

It epps open their eyes on what it can do
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 7:59pm On May 31, 2016
Why don't u like tecno phones?
Tundezy6:
What's is it about the Boom J8 everybody is talking about?

Your writeup is very creative but I don't like Tecno phones. I don't read users manual anymore
Lol, no one mehn
Marinza:
Manuals... I doubt we the young folks read manuals. Like who has the time? It's long and they contain basic info. It's just like the agreement you see after installation of apps. I mean who reads those.
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:01pm On May 31, 2016
I love this
sorextee:
Who reads user manuals? It's just like reading terms and conditions before installing an app.. Life is too short for all dat.. Also too short to know which sock goes to d left nd right leg.. It's also too short to SAFELY REMOVE a flash drive from ur laptop..
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:02pm On May 31, 2016
Ok
bobo65:
Tecno marketers everywhere

Must u upload ur phon's pic?

Must u even tell us the name of the phone?

When I know all phones come with user's manual

Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
It doesn't jor
oluwadaemilola:
I still think that we should read the user manual it always come in handy
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:03pm On May 31, 2016
That time sef, Ah no read am
Tundezy6:
I last read phone manual during Nokia Symbian phones Era
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:04pm On May 31, 2016
Who get time, To read school book gahn na die
bongolistik:
OP when last did you read the TOS of sites you do visit?
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:05pm On May 31, 2016
Ok, Is there more?
assboobies:
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by snehgang: 8:06pm On May 31, 2016
No mind am
slythemall:
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by johnjameson: 10:33pm On May 31, 2016
does the manual tell how to use the phone like a pro?, it will just be showing parts of the phone one already knows
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by MaryAnne360: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
Thanks for agreeing with me
snehgang:
Yeah, I agree with you
Re: When Last Have You Read A phone user manual by MaryAnne360: 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
You develop t be a pro on your own

johnjameson:
does the manual tell how to use the phone like a pro?, it will just be showing parts of the phone one already knows

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Could US Be Right About These Phones? / Samsung Claims Top Spot In Global Smartphone Shipments For Q3 2011, Apple Slips / Oppo R5 Is Now The World's Thinnest Smartphone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.