Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics (53318 Views)

10 Steps To Recall A Senator In Nigeria. / Budget 2016 Slashed From 500bn To 75bn / Buhari, Osinbajo & Udoma Scrutinising The Budget 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by stephenduru: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has signed the 2016 budget into law.Signing the budget today,he said .....

'Living in the State House does not alienate me from your daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pain''.

In a series of tweet by Sen. Rafiu Ibrahim representing Kwara South, the Senator described the budget as a ‘Budget of Change.’ In April, the national assembly transmitted details of the budget to the president after it had passed the bill on March 23. But the president returned the document to the national assembly on the grounds that there were “grey areas” in it that needed to be sorted out. More tweets below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/living-in-state-house-does-not-alienate.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by stephenduru: 1:51pm On May 06, 2016

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by donktrax(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2016
Booked.....
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by donktrax(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
See space
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Ebubeslym(m): 1:54pm On May 06, 2016
I earnestly pray for this administration to succeed, but their body language show that they are learning on the Job which is not a good pointer to the actualization of the Change they preach.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by YungMike(m): 1:56pm On May 06, 2016
No be today. Mr. President ever since they voted you in, we've bin hopeful.

Continue playing with our hopes.

45 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by kYjelly2: 1:58pm On May 06, 2016
Ordinary budget signing causing jubilation

Do you see the point now why some guy opened a thread asking why blacks act like animals

Ordinary budget for crying out loud.

Sorry to say, but it seems most Nigerians are just illiterate.

I hope they removed the BMW cars and the 120 million naira website.

Dumb nigggahs errwhere undecided

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 06, 2016
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget. Buhari has proven to be a true leader of vision and goal with the way he handled the budget. He left no stone unturn despite all d pressure and impatient among d people, he kept his cool. What a dogged focus leader!!!

What a meticulous leader? God bless PMB. God bless Nigeria.

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 06, 2016
U better come back
donktrax:
Booked.....
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Amberon: 2:05pm On May 06, 2016
God bless us all. PMB has our best interests at heart.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
Ebubeslym:
I earnestly pray for this administration to succeed, but their body language show that they are learning on the Job which is not a good pointer to the actualization of the Change they preach.

They are being Meticulous . That is not learning on d job. That is being focus to a set goal and objective.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by donktrax(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2016
Oma307:
U better come back
Lol....call me when we hit front page
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by kYjelly2: 2:08pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget. Buhari has proven to be a true leader of vision and goal with the way he handled the budget. He left no stone unturn despite all d pressure and impatient among d people, he kept his cool. What a dogged focus leader!!!

Left no stone unturned u say

Someone that can't even find the stones undecided

Wasn't it buhari that told a foreign reporter that she knew more about the budget than he did Yet here you are talking about "no stone unturned".

Y'all are funny man!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:12pm On May 06, 2016
'Living in the State House does not alienate me from your daily struggles. I hear your cries, I share your pain''.
Buhari should take it easy with his lies

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 06, 2016
It is now time to give life to the promised "CHANGE" Our hope has been streched thin with the lacklustre leadership we have seen so far. Now that the budget has become a law, it is hoped that we will have more to cheer about. Excuses must be on a retreat from the lips of government officials and less lies told to us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by kYjelly2: 2:16pm On May 06, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Buhari should take it easy with his lies

Like when this same man, Adesina said:

[size=16pt]"THOSE COMPLAING ABOUT NO ELECTRICITY SHOULD GO AND FIGHT PIPELINE VANDALS"[/size]

Just imagine that shhh undecided

Now, they come and tell us that they feel our pain.Ask him why he is not with ak47 now in the Delta jungle. Maybe cause they run his gen 24/7, mtcheew

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by OKDnigeria: 2:26pm On May 06, 2016
tuale4u:
The first budget in 16years with clear vision, goal and deliberation. Very purposeful and ambitious budget.

Have read the budget details? It was just signed today

what are d clear "visions" and "goals" you have seen in d budget. pls share them with us. or were u just trying to hype ur Buhari unnecessarily?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by adenine02: 2:27pm On May 06, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by omowolewa: 2:31pm On May 06, 2016
Thank God fr this
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Bassee(m): 2:33pm On May 06, 2016
You feel our pains when you maintain 11 jets and your food budget is the highest in history. Rubbish as usual from the President.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by mrMeen(m): 2:50pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Do you see the point now why some guy opened a thread asking why blacks act like animals

are you against black people or something . Who took us to this position in the first place if not the white oyinbo
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by 989900: 2:55pm On May 06, 2016
kYjelly2:

Read again with an open mind.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by olafum1(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2016
PMB govt definition: Govt of mouth only(promises-we will, we shall, with nothing tangible to show), for the mouthers(Zombies) and by the mouthest(Lai M, Fashola and co.)

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by dynamo77(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2016
This government might truely have good motives but this dawdling pace is so annoying.. Too slow!!!
We are still watching tho
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Taeewo(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2016
Kkk
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by gulfer: 3:19pm On May 06, 2016
By Fire, by Force, PMB must succeed because my political sagacity and integrity is at stake. My boss is waiting for him to fail in order to persecute me..................lol grin grin grin angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Zaha(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2016
end time budget

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by SleekAboki: 3:31pm On May 06, 2016
The avengers have already dealt $1 billion per day loss to the future of this budget.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2016
I'm watching in 3D
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by philtex(m): 3:36pm On May 06, 2016
Hope He didnt sign it so as not to disturb his trip to FRANCE

Btw. Whe will Buhari keep his ass in nigeria for 1MONTH? ?'?

Pls dnt mk me regret my vote. sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by SmithHumble50: 3:37pm On May 06, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics by eshietIntrepid(m): 3:38pm On May 06, 2016
Our we suppost to be happy that burget that ought to have been signed since is sign now?

This is where we have find ourselves. That even signing of a burget is now a big deal.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Lemonade’: Dino Melaye Joins Nollywood, Bags First Cinema Movie Role / 2023 Ogun Governorship Election Results From Polling Units / "My Experience With IPOB Boys In Aba Today" - Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.