Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal (38377 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / Tboss Slammed Over Ubi Franklin & Unfollowing Churhchill On Instagram / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by balancediet(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2016
Wetin she for talk? People are so quick to cast stone and they ain't clean either. We all have weaknesses we battling with. Yea we battle with our weaknesses Bkos they ain't tin of pride. the rate @ which it excite some people to hear of others downfall baffles me. Damn, such bitterness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Okijajuju1(m): 5:15pm On May 06, 2016
Technically Speaking..

Even if she is invited by a Native Doctor to preach to his congregation, as long as she is carrying the annointing of Olisa bi na Igwe, then she can go and miniter the word of God there and win souls for God.

No need to slam her.. Her mission there is to preach not endorse the so-called man of God

1 Like

Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 06, 2016
THE LORD KNOWETH THOSE THAT ARE HIS. LET EVERYONE THE CALLETH THE LORD DEPART FROM INIQUITY
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
floragregs:
I can't forget her sex scene inside bath tub with zack orji in one movie in those days. I done forget the name.
Glamour girls 2.
But that was then,
When One is in Christ old things are passed away, behold all this are new.
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by free2ryhme: 5:42pm On May 06, 2016
Singing **** if you ask me na who I go ask ****
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by teekay213(m): 6:02pm On May 06, 2016
floragregs:
I can't forget her sex scene inside bath tub with zack orji in one movie in those days. I done forget the name.
na that one you go remember.
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2016
She possess that kinda look that makes middle-aged men pull their trousers in 25 secs...
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by themmyd: 6:27pm On May 06, 2016
End time pastors and evangelist everywhere, imagine Fresh oil ministry
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Dezingo: 6:29pm On May 06, 2016
It's been a long time shaa. She still looks glamorous.
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by victorjoe(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2016
floragregs:

Glamour girls.
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by stinggy(m): 6:52pm On May 06, 2016
chimkaire:
Pastor Okpe? Chai sad But, it's not UK's doing naa angry
hehehe... Knew you'll be here.
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by smite(m): 7:09pm On May 06, 2016
floragregs:

Glamour Girls

damn, I replied you, but just discovered over a dozen people have done same before I did #searching for delete button#
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by floragregs(f): 7:20pm On May 06, 2016
smite:

Glamour Girls

damn, I replied you, but just discovered over a dozen people have done same before I did #searching for delete button#
Looool. Does it matter? smiley tnx jor
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by divineappo(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
360jamng1:

http://citypeopleng.com/eucharia-anunobi-slammed-pastors-sex-scandal/
GOD will punish all the pastors who are trying to use their position and influence to undercut & undermine justice and the rule of law. Pastors should not interfere in d matter, let d police do their job. If d pastor killed dat lady, he shuld go to jail

1 Like

Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Kirigidi(m): 7:34pm On May 06, 2016
floragregs:
"The Glamour Girls".
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by ennysuccess(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2016
jeff1607:

bro it's not “ghan ghan ” it's ghen ghen ” lol

lol
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 06, 2016
stinggy:

hehehe... Knew you'll be here.
grin
Been looking for you angry
The pastor's chain + it's cross pendant lasan go give the owner liver to price Innoson Hilux undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by stinggy(m): 11:13pm On May 06, 2016
chimkaire:
grin
Been looking for you angry
The pastor's chain + it's cross pendant lasan go give the owner liver to price Innoson Hilux undecided lipsrsealed embarassed
shocked shocked Adonbilivit
A whole Innoson lo ma n so ke tongue
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:44am On May 07, 2016
stinggy:

shocked shocked Adonbilivit
A whole Innoson lo ma n so ke tongue
True. I know him lipsrsealed grin
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 9:19am On May 07, 2016
floragregs:
how does that affect u
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Jesusloveyou: 9:44am On May 07, 2016
Chosen1984:
THE LORD KNOWETH THOSE THAT ARE HIS. LET EVERYONE THE CALLETH THE LORD DEPART FROM INIQUITY
and u support corrupt people with the same mouth u use to call on the LORD JESUS. may the LORD help u.
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:39am On May 07, 2016
Dat award she is holding look like de Horn god called MAPHOT
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 07, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
and u support corrupt people with the same mouth u use to call on the LORD JESUS. may the LORD help u.
Amen
Re: Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal by MrXlim5618: 5:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
rueby:
girls? How many are we?

You and the other girls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit For Tonight's Eviction / Wizkids PUMA Advert Currently In UK Stores & on TV (pics, Video) / Venita Akpofure: I Lost A Deal After Turning Down Sexual Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.