Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG (2055 Views)

Herdsmen Killings Worse Than Kanu’s Ipob-soyinka To Buhari / Soyinka Reacts To Herdsmen Killings, Says Herdsmen Worse Than Kanu’s IPOB / Arewa Youths’ Order More Treasonable Than Kanu’s Offence – PANDEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by herkzprince(m): 4:06pm On May 06, 2016
– FG says ECOWAS lacks the jurisdiction to hear
Kanu’s application
– The government advised the court to dismiss the
action for want of jurisdiction
Nnamdi Kanu in court
The Federal government has said that the sub-
regional ECOWAS community court sitting in Abuja
lacked “the requisite jurisdiction” to hear and
determine a matter of the leader of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu.
The government writes an objection No. ECW/CCJ/
APP/06/16 said the court shouldn’t hear a matter
brought before it by Biafra leader.
It has advised the court to dismiss and/or strike out
the action for want of jurisdiction, “stemming from
incompetency in initiating the application against the
defendants.”

For more:
https://www.naij.com/821803-existence-nigeria-greater-kanus-liberty-fg-tells-ecowas-stop-case.html

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by DaBullIT(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2016
Cest Fini

hahahahaahahah

3 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by EasternLeopard: 4:22pm On May 06, 2016
Since I was born I have never heard

America must be one
Germany must be one
Ghana must be one

If Nigeria is not f......, unity won't be forced on her people

14 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by geez18(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2016
keeping him incarcerated will not change the fact that we want "out" and neither will it stop us getting out!

18 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by victorvezx(m): 4:48pm On May 06, 2016
geez18:
keeping him incarcerated will not change the fact that we want "out" and neither will it stop us getting out!
Are u more resolute than boko haram or naija delta militants?, Nigeria has experienced more stubborn groups than u IPOB. lol, come and get biafra if u can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:07pm On May 06, 2016
victorvezx:

Are u more resolute than boko haram or naija delta militants?, Nigeria has experienced more stubborn groups than u IPOB. lol, come and get biafra if u can

You are wrong and I can guarantee you that the tool of war they have chosen this time is very powerful and it scares any right thinking mind..

I don't know the state of your mind though. .so I can't really say shaa..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by gidgiddy: 5:17pm On May 06, 2016
herkzprince:
– FG says ECOWAS lacks the jurisdiction to hear
Kanu’s application
– The government advised the court to dismiss the
action for want of jurisdiction
Nnamdi Kanu in court
The Federal government has said that the sub-
regional ECOWAS community court sitting in Abuja
lacked “the requisite jurisdiction” to hear and
determine a matter of the leader of the Indigenous
People of Biafra (IPOB) Nnamdi Kanu.
The government writes an objection No. ECW/CCJ/
APP/06/16 said the court shouldn’t hear a matter
brought before it by Biafra leader.
It has advised the court to dismiss and/or strike out
the action for want of jurisdiction, “stemming from
incompetency in initiating the application against the
defendants.”

Crazy people! Not even Britain that created Nigeria said they must remain one when it granted Scotland a referendum in 2014.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Aromas: 5:24pm On May 06, 2016
Yorubasgreat:

You are wrong and I can guarantee you that the tool of war they have chosen this time is very powerful and it scares any right thinking mind..

I don't know the state of your mind though. .so I can't really say shaa..
Hope it sound effectively and long life span grin because after Biafra is giving to IPOB I wish you can use it against any Biafra government officials grin.

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Yorubasgreat(f): 5:37pm On May 06, 2016
Aromas:

Hope it sound effectively and long life span grin because after Biafra is giving to IPOB I wish you can use it against any Biafra government officials grin.

Meaning?

6 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by babyfaceafrica: 6:36pm On May 06, 2016
We know
Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by moshmusth(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2016
It is wrong to take away someone's freedom of expression and freedom to life but it is even more wrong inciting people against the country through violence...
U need to ask the people in Washington why the Confederate flag is been burnt whenever it is raised. .

u need to ask why did salmond resigned after scotland referendum the same for quebec in canada, catalunya in spain to mention few.. it all boils down to one thing Soverignty of the state and it must be kept intact so as to take its place as a force to reckon with in both the continental and international politics

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by herkzprince(m): 6:54pm On May 06, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
We know

And so what?
Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by ckmayoca: 7:24pm On May 06, 2016
FG still fear this guy more than NDA and any terrorist. He is actually fighting wit pen and mic.

6 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by donatusdesmond: 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
A clueless government ...my bottle of zobo pls

3 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by donatusdesmond: 7:44pm On May 06, 2016
A clueless government ...my nottle of zobo pls

4 Likes

A clueless government ...my bottle of zobo pls

1 Like

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Trapping(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2016
Nigeria can keep running their mouth.

One thing I love about IPOB is their sense of direction and dedication.
Even the Niger Delta Avengers are ridding on the public support created by IPOB to carry out their attacks. IPOB Under Nnamdi Kanu has united the SE and SS like never before. And this is the reason why we remain eternally grateful and loyal to NK.

The struggle must continue.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by tinkinjow: 7:53pm On May 06, 2016
This is so interesting....what a dumb statement. Instead of exploring peaceful and practical means of staying united they think that locking him up will bring unity.

6 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Sweetguy25: 8:27pm On May 06, 2016
Nigeria is existing in whose interest?

2 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by malton: 9:00pm On May 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by ArodeTsolaye: 9:16pm On May 06, 2016
Since you dullards have condemned him even before the end of the trial, why are you still wasting fuel and resources taking him to court every now and then. Why not just save the money been wasted on the jamboree, the funds and resources will go a long way in paying hungry osun worker's salary and empowering one or two almajiri in kano.

Simply tie Kanu to a stake and have him shot and then let's see if this country can contain the SESS and the fulanis. Stop wasting time and public funds and do your damned worst!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by omoelesa(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2016
Trapping:
Nigeria can keep running their mouth.

One thing I love about IPOB is their sense of direction and dedication.
Even the Niger Delta Avengers are ridding on the public support created by IPOB to carry out their attacks. IPOB Under Nnamdi Kanu has united the SE and SS like never before. And this is the reason why we remain eternally grateful and loyal to NK.

The struggle must continue.
Why hide under niger delta militant,are u people coward?
Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Presbulg(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2016
No peace for the wicked
Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Godjone(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2016
Nonsense and illiterate FG. So they have not read the United Nation convention and Chatter on Human Right.
I just dey laf Buhari's steewpidity

3 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by Godjone(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2016
Who the hell told FG this useless theory Am ashamed of the dollard we have as a president.
You said one man cannot jeopardize the existence of your country, yet thesame man keep wiping and flooring every day in court.
Buhari is a big time joker. He wants to rule Nigeria the way he did in 1983 before IBB sent his sorry a$$ packing .
Buhari may keep interfering with NK's case, the outcome will surely define Nigerians unity.
Influence an unfavourable judgement against Kanu and see a brutal reaction from the east which may break the umbilical cord holding the country together or allow the judiciary do their work with utmost independent. There and then, Kanu will lead his people to a legally approved referendum which will eventually birth Bia***.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by tunjion: 9:47pm On May 06, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is a human being, Nigeria is a geographical expression with an illiterate puppet president serving the Western powers.

From my point of view, Nnamdi Kanu is far more important than Nigeria. If Britain can demand exit from EU after Scotland demand exit from UK, why is Nnamdi being held extra-judicially?

4 Likes

Re: Existence Of Nigeria Is Greater Than Kanu’s Liberty – FG by tunjion: 10:15pm On May 06, 2016
macfarland:
Even if Nnamdi Kanu is no more today... D Biafran nation is much more alive

There are lessons here for those with an open mind. Before Nnamdi, it was Ojukwu, now Ojukwu is dead, it is Nnamdi? Where does it end?

Nnamdi was in jail without any means of communication, yet millions protest and even ICC accuse Buhari Government of Genocide and Crimes against humanity for murdering armless protesters.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Visited Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke / Nairaland Opinion Poll On The $30 Billion Loan / Today's FEC Meeting To Hold In Office Of Aisha Buhari - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.