Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,990 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue (32794 Views)

Lagos Police Armourer Sells Arms To Militants, Attempts Suicide / Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Subsidy: Muslims Call On Labour To Dialogue Not Occupy Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by BraniacX(m): 7:16pm On May 06, 2016
Realdeals:
Carrot and stick technique should be applied in dealing with them

In reality there is no truly effective stick in this scenario that would stop the sabotage and the carrot shouldn't be theirs to give
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by BraniacX(m): 7:22pm On May 06, 2016
lanrecole:
If una try harm for lagos all off una go finish i promise una

Who you be?

If only me gbege you and your crew sef you go wait? undecided

Abegi Go play hide and seek, touch and follow with your mate (children) jare make you leave serious matter for we the brosses!
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by obailala(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2016
mightyhazel:
and s.east no get oil abi?
What does this your question have to do with what I asked?.... And I wasn't even asking you. undecided ...Btw, the SE has oil but it's insignificant compared to the oil we are referring to here. I also find it quite strange seeing this latest trend of some people supposedly from the SE laying claim to SS oil and even using the 'our oil' statement more than the SS people. Na so the mkpari dey start.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by BraniacX(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2016
pheliciti:

You wish? Dont worry, this is the peace offering for record pĆ¹rposes. The proverbial quiet before the storm. You militants will smell the coffee.

#yawns! undecided#

Wake me when you start serving coffee and for the record? I like mine dark and icy cold.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by mightyhazel: 7:26pm On May 06, 2016
mightyokwy:
Mehn the story is getting more interesting, the Avengers are hitting the Dullard back to back. grin cheesy. Buhari don't have any choice than to beg. Total resource control or more damages. To the Avengers, more granites to your Arsenal. grin cheesy
granites kwa!

Is dat a mixture of greenade and dynamites? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by BraniacX(m): 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
Pedrop:

U and dat markone don't even know what the NDA want. They are asking FG to conduct Sovereign national conference/referendum to determine if her citizens want to keep staying together or go their separate ways.

And what is so wrong about a sovereign national conference?
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by mightyhazel: 7:30pm On May 06, 2016
obailala:
What does this your question have to do with what I asked?.... And I wasn't even asking you. undecided ...Btw, the SE has oil but it's insignificant compared to the oil we are referring to here.
shut ur beak! The guy u quoted,was he talkin 2 u? Why did u quote him?
Ansa me,den we can continue..

4 Likes

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by BraniacX(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2016
omenka:
Sunny be begging for attention like.. cheesy

Pray tell,

What happens now to your notion of tompolo's "obsfucation" and buhari buratai-ing the entire Niger Delta? undecided

See ehn!

I'll do the public a service and you a bit of humanity,

I've got a needle, some thread so please kindly do all the favour of sewing your buccal cavity shut! undecided

That is after you ingest a copious amount of super glue which i'll kindly provide of course for i'm so philanthropic like that.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by COMPAQ(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2016
Pidggin:
grin Dem no dey tell person, Buhari for avoid dis trouble in the first place, but im dey form Sheriff grin

Well said! That statement about handling militants like boko haram lacked tact! Boko haram is way easier to defeat than ND militants mainly due to the terrain.

This Nigeria get problems Sha. I can really relate to those who want to get out of this country by all means. Nigeria never helps you... it always bleeps you up the more...!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by AleAirHub(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2016
osabuohein:
I thought PMB was terminator or even commando. Nonsense. Ride on boys. We are not going to wait for them to give us what rightfully belongs to us. We are going to seize it cos oil is our birthright. Going back to regionalism will put an end to all these.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Amanwulu1(m): 7:56pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:

So what will Buhari do? The avengers have held Buhari and the FG by its balls, any stupid gra gra from them and more pipelines go up in flames. If you're strong enough, this is a good time to join the military
did u say buhari n fg? Naa! All nigerian including u n me.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by GreyLaw(m): 8:00pm On May 06, 2016
monday1962:
That is a very good dream. Our oil. our own oil. that is a very good way to see this thing. You know what? The very day you gain control by self rule, you will become south Sudan. The youngest Africa child. What a freedom in south Sudan today after Independence? please think twice. better to learn from others mistakes than to experience. Work with the Government please. table talk is a better way.

What a way to think!!! How about all the countries that broke up in Europe, aren't they living in Peace? Find something else to support your position, not some South Sudan example!
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Pedrop: 8:00pm On May 06, 2016
BraniacX:

And what is so wrong about a sovereign national conference?

Are you for or against the SNC ? Buhari should conduct such if he is sincere,honest and has our interests at heart.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Bassee(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2016
Amanwulu1:
did u say buhari n fg? Naa! All nigerian including u n me.
Thanks for the correction
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by EmmaChibu77: 8:02pm On May 06, 2016
I thought this dullard in Aso Rock said he will treat them the way he treated Boko Haram? So what is happening now? Booohari has not seen anything yet. You people should blow all the pipelines in Nigeria! Nonsense!!!
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by abimic(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2016
I always knew we were never equal even that we hail from the same South South, arms carriage isn't it, if by now some still clamor for amnesty for these people, a clear sign that the first amnesty granted had failed and was never the way forward to pacify the grunted. We can't all be given amnesty even though many are ready to carry arms, amnesty is a way to enrich some few as it was obvious in its first practical application. When our brother was there, I believe the issue of this militancy should have being settled and become a thing of the past, and since it's still resurfacing, guess our brother turned a blind eye to the ND plights and covetously enriched his cronies ready to further perfect his bid. Guess buhari is the hope of the NDs, he would never enrich corrupt few they claim are militants in ND as GEJ, and would think of the generality of the ND states in any of his actions towards her people. Can't wait for diversified economy! Grant them amnesty but I know that's not the solution, those are self serving militants, selfless militants would never crave for amnesty but would think of her people.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Ratello: 8:07pm On May 06, 2016
Bassee:

So what will Buhari do? The avengers have held Buhari and the FG by its balls, any stupid gra gra from them and more pipelines go up in flames. If you're strong enough, this is a good time to join the military

@ The bolded cheesy cheesy you no go kill me with laff grin that nigga is just an e-warrior with his keyboard as his armour he got no balls. cheesy

Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2016
EmmaChibu77:
I thought this dullard in Aso Rock said he will treat them the way he treated Boko Haram? So what is happening now? Booohari has not seen anything yet. You people should blow all the pipelines in Nigeria! Nonsense!!!
Bros if they blow all the pipelines, do you think it will not affect you directly?
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by abimic(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2016
COMPAQ:

Well said! That statement about handling militants like boko haram lacked tact! Boko haram is way easier to defeat than ND militants mainly due to the terrain.

This Nigeria get problems Sha. I can really relate to those who want to get out of this country by all means. Nigeria never helps you... it always bleeps you up the more...!!
Infact, i disagree with you, boko haram is way what? Much easier to defeat than militants or what did u just posit? It's totally untrue. As much as war isn't good, militants are much way easier to suppress than terrorists, do u know who terrorists are? Just that militants here affect a national treasure and hence care is needed, had we had militancy in the north, it would have long been subdued. Infact, government can't deploy the services used to tackle boko haram here in the SS because militants are fighting a genuine course even though in the wrong way but boko haram are neither fighting a genuine course and are even going about their course in the most wrong way, hence declaring war against the country and her citizen not some pipeline destructions.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by BraniacX(m): 8:17pm On May 06, 2016
Pedrop:

Are you for or against the SNC ? Buhari should conduct such if he is sincere,honest and has our interests at heart.
I am totally for an SNC with no pre-conditions attached and as demand go, this is by no means unreasonable
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by abimic(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2016
KingJhean:

Bros if they blow all the pipelines, do you think it will not affect you directly?
Is that a question u are asking him, even Dangote, the richest man in nigeria and at large Africa would be affected, then is he bill gate?
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Yorubasgreat(f): 8:20pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=sunnyb0b0 post=45372148]
[quote]

Why don't you stop quoting this moniker.. Are you immune to insults...
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 06, 2016
abimic:

Is that a question u are asking him, even Dangote, the richest man in nigeria and at large Africa would be affected, then is he bill gate?
I can't seem to understand why he would encourage the act if he really knows its impact on everyone.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Ebukaokeke5: 8:29pm On May 06, 2016
The federal government should please by no means dialogue with any terrorists or vandalisers of Nigeria's Economy.If they had wanted dialogue they should have started and ended with dat,but now they are applying force,the federal government should counter n conquer them with the power of Nigerian Intelligence and security authorities and forces.We are not running a weak power at the centre bt a very powerful federal government bent on creating a perfect nation for all rightful Nigerians.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:29pm On May 06, 2016
[quote author=Yorubasgreat post=45378260][/quote]

Logged in with your alternate moniker??
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by abimic(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2016
KingJhean:

I can't seem to understand why he would encourage the act if he really knows its impact on everyone.
U know there's this common feeling in some people that, if e go destroy make e destroy, e no concern me, not knowing when the calamity would Start, it would know no one, as it would affect the militants themselves how much more fellow citizens. Maybe he spoke out of over excitement seeing his brothers destroying things without really weighing the pros and cons. To destroy they say is easy but building would take a while,reason Nigeria takes a step forward and five steps backward.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by Spanner4(m): 8:40pm On May 06, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Let the Niger Delta control 100% of the Oil. SIMPLE

Lol, fine lady whatsup
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by mightyokwy(m): 8:44pm On May 06, 2016
mightyhazel:
granites kwa!

Is dat a mixture of greenade and dynamites? cheesy
Lol grin grin grin. Oga Igbu na igwe
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by oc2fish: 8:51pm On May 06, 2016
vicorange:

It's a pity the innocent one will be affected by the time the FG is forced to react. Why are some people so shortsighted and they allow sentiments to becloud their sense of effective reasoning? Have you considered the implications that will have even on your immediate environment? The farmer and the fishermen who have been affected in the past by oil spillages will definitely not be part of this. Many of them are just being used by the corrupt and selfish politicians with no interest in the welfare of their people. One they get what they want they move out of the place and relocate to other better parts of the country or abroad and settle down with their family.
Before you become carelessly happy with this evil, think twice about the future of your land. Oil has been found in several other parts of the country, it's just a matter of time before all you're clamouring for as your birthright becomes "pure water" like the oil in international market whose price will continue depreciating because of enormous supply. Any knowledge of the law of demand and supply? Think before you leap and speak against carelessness and selflessness. God Bless Nigeria.

Thank you for your kind word. The new sheriff told the ND that he will treat them like terrorist and your like were praising him. Liken this struggle to that of the PALESTINIAN i am sure you know and love the story.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by odehman: 8:58pm On May 06, 2016
osabuohein:
I thought PMB was terminator or even commando. Nonsense. Ride on boys. We are not going to wait for them to give us what rightfully belongs to us. We are going to seize it cos oil is our birthright. Going back to regionalism will put an end to all these.
mental case abi
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by danjaba(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2016
osabuohein:
we? Who's we? I don't even live in Nigeria.

O yes, you live in Somalia.
Re: FG To Militants: We Are Open To Dialogue by shiki(m): 9:17pm On May 06, 2016
Ebubeslym:
Lol..

Go and bomb dem na..
So una go come discover say dey fit criple this our frail economy
you dey mind dem.

Not them, it will affect you too. Tomorrow you will start complaining of fuel scarcity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Obaseki, Ayiri Emami Running In Edo (Photos) / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri / Atiku Reacts To The Arrest Of Sowore By DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.