Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal (43071 Views)

Bidemi Kosoko Responds To Husband Snatching Allegation (pictured) / Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / "Are You Pregnant?" - Fan Asks Sylvia Nduka After She Shared This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by delishpot: 8:34pm On May 06, 2016
Madam, face your husband o
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Mungo: 8:36pm On May 06, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by cheezy4whizy: 8:37pm On May 06, 2016
she dey carry charger everywhere she go... last pics.. abi na me dey see am wrongly..*bends head*
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 06, 2016
Ghen ghen!! grin grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by mzpearl533(f): 8:38pm On May 06, 2016
Ye!..all this abuses for a person?..*crying on her behalf*
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by MarryMeee: 8:41pm On May 06, 2016
Chuksemi:
S.tupid woman. Don't go and face your husband that is busy commiting adultery.

Sylvia dear, if this is true. I hope you don't get married. Cos karma ain't gat chills

And you that is the husband, kontinu
he is still buying her ferrari and gucci handbag undecided
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 06, 2016
if fine girls like this are snatching ,people like us have no hope
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Eluwilussit(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2016
ogochukwu247:
Former beauty Queen, Sylvia Nduka has been called out by a disgruntled wife for allegedly trying to snatched her husband. The woman took to Slyvia's instagram page to lambasted her for disturbing her husband every night looking for her next meal...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/ex-beauty-queen-sylvia-nduka-in-husband.html

"To snatched " & "to lambasted", really? Girl, what is happening to you? All na change? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by CioAngels(f): 8:45pm On May 06, 2016
Madam, are you sure of what you are saying? If yes, then, you need not make her more important than you are, bringing her to the public does nothing to her becos 99.9% of women are dangerously wiked with their deadly charm. You need not strengthen her becos their types are mean they don't care. I believe you have children? Let your strength be put to the progress of your children and tell God to bring back your husband home daily and also he should always think of his family wherever he might be. Madam, men will always be men, forgive for saying this and don't let anyone push you to believe that their husbands cannot do such becos she would have turned him to vegetable which you cannot and will not do to your husband becos it is evil and i believe you have a son who will one day marry. Beg your husband not to bring pain and hardship to his family and also show him more that you care. May His grace guide you.
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 06, 2016
Speakdatruth:
these caterers are everywhere
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by charleslifted(m): 8:56pm On May 06, 2016
Come ND snatch me plss.. I wnt to be totally snatched.. Kikikikiki
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Adaezeagu(f): 8:57pm On May 06, 2016
2dugged:
if fine girls like this are snatching ,people like us have no hope
as in eeeh smiley
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Certifiedboss: 9:00pm On May 06, 2016
ogochukwu247:
Former beauty Queen, Sylvia Nduka has been called out by a disgruntled wife for allegedly trying to snatched her husband. The woman took to Slyvia's instagram page to lambasted her for disturbing her husband every night looking for her next meal...

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/ex-beauty-queen-sylvia-nduka-in-husband.html

Most of these so called ex beauty queen . The moment they have that name they will want to live a sophisticated life that they don't want to work for and attain for themselves. And that kind of lifestyle can only be given to them by the rich married men that have worked for long not a single guy who's starting life

2 Likes

Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 06, 2016
BABANGBALI:
"To lambasted her" Na wa for you o op,fine you no fine,English you no sabi. grin

grin

Use the time you waste here on nairaland to work on your grammar
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Mrbigman1(m): 9:32pm On May 06, 2016
Twaci:
Edible caterers cheesy

Nwa ada.

How u dey?

Dis one u re not contesting dis year, why not fall to a reliable camp and give us ur famous support.

I'd pm if u dnt mind. Thanks

Am a fan

1 Like

Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by free2ryhme: 9:37pm On May 06, 2016
Yawa don gas oooo
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Iamleomillz(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2016
oh!!!!

sixta sylvia u need Jesus
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Oloriokokan: 10:15pm On May 06, 2016
Is dis one "edible bakery or edible mama put?"
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Kaldakinn: 11:10pm On May 06, 2016
Hmmmm.. But the husband too get fault na. Abi how una see am.
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by omauchay(f): 12:18am On May 07, 2016
Why is nobody looking at the other side...it could be true she's sleeping with another woman's husband..it could also be true someone is just trying to tarnish her image and the best place to do that is on social space..the account dosnt look real to me plus the wrong grammer...just my thought..
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Chivee(f): 5:32am On May 07, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Most of these so called ex beauty queen . The moment they have that name they will want to live a sophisticated life that they don't want to work for and attain for themselves. And that kind of lifestyle can only be given to them by the rich married men that have worked for long not a single guy who's starting life
You are spot on... Thank you jareh!
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by Chivee(f): 5:44am On May 07, 2016
nikkyshyne:
Can't find anything like that on her page. Op, you sure you aren't trying to tarnish this fine young lady image?
She definitely wont leave such embarrassing post(s) on her page naw! If Na you nko? You no go delete am?
I guess this reprisal attack was carefully planned & the plotters made sure to capture her page knowing that she'll definitely erase the posts, and most likely block/report the poster
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by MBAChieves: 6:56am On May 07, 2016
I don't usually comment but i will say this!
Stay there and be shouting! When shes giving him the 'Edible style' and your giving him the 'Caterers style'.. do you know if your husband is the one that has refused to let her go?

woman go back home and check your home, correct your mistakes, maybe your a nagging wife, stop those things you mostly do that get him angry..

There after visit my blog to confirm if your qualified/eligible for 'Edible style' http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/
Signed; Nigeria youngest blogger, star blogger, EBI WALI..
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by TrollinStone: 4:21pm On May 07, 2016
Hungry babes, loose men & frustrated wives with misdirected anger grin grin grin
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by eDoc: 9:31pm On May 07, 2016
AZeD1:
Can a husband be snatched?

if a life can be snatched then y not a husband.

to take (something) quickly or eagerly

: to take (something or someone) suddenly from a person or place often by using force

verb (used without object)
1.to make a sudden effort to seize something, as with the hand; grab (usually followed by at).
verb (used with object)
2.to seize by a sudden or hasty grasp:
He snatched the old lady's purse and ran.
3.to take, get, secure, etc., suddenly or hastily.
5.Slang. to kidnap.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/snatch
Re: Sylvia Nduka In Husband Snatching Scandal by eDoc: 9:35pm On May 07, 2016
Pavore9:

When he is not a handbag!

if a life can be snatched then y not a husband.

to take (something) quickly or eagerly

: to take (something or someone) suddenly from a person or place often by using force

verb (used without object)
1.to make a sudden effort to seize something, as with the hand; grab (usually followed by at).
verb (used with object)
2.to seize by a sudden or hasty grasp:
He snatched the old lady's purse and ran.
3.to take, get, secure, etc., suddenly or hastily.
5.Slang. to kidnap.
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/snatch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lekan Babalola - Nigeria's First Grammy Award Winner / Davido Shows Off Slimmer Figure / Seyi Law: “Timi Dakolo Introduced Me To MMM”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.