Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188752 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 1:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Some Naija men are the poster boys for self entitlement walahi

Anyway I can't help you with any of that unfortunately best of luck with the next person lol

Some people want to say some "nice" things to you they can't type in public.

All they need is a special email address or chatbot off here created solely for that purpose and in no way linked to your offline presence.

How else would they send you "those pictures"?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Anyway I can't help you with any of that unfortunately best of luck with the next person lol

Na you sabi jare. Na una ways!
Sha don't vorpal me please. grin

Wait a minute. What the hell am I doing on derailers thread
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Caseless: 1:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

garubalawal made some salient points , and they shouldn't be waved with a disjointed reply like this.

You should give it a befitting reply.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Caseless: 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
garubalawal:

Na you sabi jare. Na una ways!
Sha don't vorpal me please. grin

Wait a minute. What the hell am I doing on derailers thread
ibkayee sef no follow.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cannicus:

Some people want to say some "nice" things to you they can't type in public.

All they need is a special email address or chatbot off here created solely for that purpose and in no way linked to your offline presence.

How else would they send you "those pictures"?

You and I know more often than not it doesn't end at the 'chatbot', give an inch and they'll attempt to take a mile by asking for more personal channels of access, 'special email' is just where it starts abeg so I just avoid it altogether cheesy

I don't want any picture o tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

You and I know more often than not it doesn't end at the 'chatbot', give an inch and they'll attempt to take a mile by asking for more personal channels of access, 'special email' is just where it starts abeg so I just avoid it altogether cheesy

I don't want any picture o tongue

Trust me, you will enjoy the pictures once they start "coming".

If you deny further access beyond the private chats, no one can call you a snub.

But to deny it at this premature stage ... hmmmmn!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Caseless:
garubalawal made some salient points , and they shouldn't be waved with a disjointed reply like this.

You should give it a befitting reply.
Not really, most of his points were baseless assumptions lol, wrapped in a tone of self entitlement
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
ibkayee:

Not really, most of his points were baseless assumptions lol, wrapped in a tone of self entitlement on top

Ibikaye it yaf do na cheesy

Hian!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Caseless:
ibkayee sef no follow.

Gerarahia mehnnn cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cannicus:

Trust me, you will enjoy the pictures once they start "coming".

If you deny further access beyond the private chats, no one can call you a snub.

But to deny it at this premature stage ... hmmmmn!

I've already spoken with my fair share offline and even met up, I'm good for now grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks for the compliment cool
Safiaa:
Piiko i just don't like you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Piiko:
Thanks for the compliment cool
it wasn't.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Caseless: 9:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
ibkayee:

Not really, most of his points were baseless assumptions lol, wrapped in a tone of self entitlement
you don't mean it.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Chuzzyone(m): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Fynestboi post=45377891]

Me is fine coz nothing is strong in me. cheesy

You are really looking good in your dp oooooo tongue[/quote
Much more I guess u look cute
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Chuzzyone(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
ufondunenye:
Hello guys,how una dey shocked
tongue
ufondunenye:
Hello guys,how una dey shocked

looking cute... sup!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ufondunenye(f): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
Chuzzyone:
tongue

looking cute... sup!
I'm good
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Arabiandude: 1:59am On Jul 26, 2017
ufondunenye:
I'm good
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Arabiandude: 2:00am On Jul 26, 2017
Safiaa:
it wasn't.
that's harsh babe
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2017
Daeylar:

I'm good, how are you doing?

I'm good too smiley

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2017
Elcuba:

I'm good too smiley

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

I am, it's going well, thanks,How is yours?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2017
Daeylar:

I am, it's going well, thanks,How is yours?

Going on well.. resting before work smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2017
Elcuba:

Going on well.. resting before work smiley

on a weekend? rest well. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2017
Daeylar:

on a weekend? rest well. smiley

Yeap, on a weekend.

Thanks dear smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2017
Elcuba:

Yeap, on a weekend.

Thanks dear smiley

you're welcome smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2017
Daeylar:

you're welcome smiley

wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by edkai: 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders....please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ibkayee

Did you get banned?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gwaihir:
Ibkayee

Did you get banned?
Yeah I was, anti spam bot
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah I was, anti spam bot

Eh ya, naughty me sad

I thought you had left the food burning on the fire tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:28pm On Jul 29, 2017
Gwaihir:

Eh ya, naughty me sad

I thought you had left the food burning on the fire tongue
Lol not your fault

Haha, not this time cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.