Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (190748 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2017
dareerah:
Someone should talk to me!!
hehehe..wetin miss? na so u need the company?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dareerah(f): 1:20am On Jul 31, 2017
Randyhot:
hehehe..wetin miss? na so u need the company?
Yes o i'on know anyone here..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:22am On Jul 31, 2017
dareerah:
Yes o i'on know anyone here..
i will cum know u tonite
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dareerah(f): 1:22am On Jul 31, 2017
Randyhot:
i will cum know u tonite
Eheh dariz ok
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 31, 2017
dareerah:
Eheh dariz ok
hmmm? but na for public eye we dey oo..i am thinking of something.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dareerah(f): 8:19am On Jul 31, 2017
Randyhot:
hmmm? but na for public eye we dey oo..i am thinking of something.
i'm joking
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:01am On Jul 31, 2017
Gwaihir:

Ok, can you drive a manual gear?
I can, though I prefer automatics cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Wow, that's nice. I prefer manuals.

Got some questions to ask you.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:57am On Jul 31, 2017
Gwaihir:

Wow, that's nice. I prefer manuals.

Got some questions to ask you.
Ok what?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Ok what?

I remember reading your diary, and you broke up with a dude for being needy. What to you made him come across as suchalso speaking generally?
Once again if you rather not say, indicate.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
dareerah:
Someone should talk to me!!

Someone should talk to me too
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2017
Gwaihir:

I remember reading your diary, and you broke up with a dude for being needy. What to you made him come across as suchalso speaking generally?
Once again if you rather not say, indicate.
lol I didn't break up with him, we weren't in a relationship he was just some guy I'd been talking to. Eh small things, clingy, excessively complimentary, one of those people that would constantly ping you or be sending multiple messages asking where you are when you haven't responded to him in like 5 minutes lol, asking for pictures every minute of the day, we hadn't been speaking for long which made it all the more weird and annoying. Apart from all that sha he was actually a nice guy lol
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Josephjay970: 1:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

I KNOW U. HMM! 19YR OLD TOYOSI. RIGHT?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dareerah(f): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Someone should talk to me too
Start friend hunt.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

lol I didn't break up with him, we weren't in a relationship he was just some guy I'd been talking to. Eh small things, clingy, excessively complimentary, one of those people that would constantly ping you or be sending multiple messages asking where you are when you haven't responded to him in like 5 minutes lol, asking for pictures every minute of the day, we hadn't been speaking for long which made it all the more weird and annoying. Apart from all that sha he was actually a nice guy lol

pardon me, too much information i had stored about you in my head, mixing them up. lipsrsealed

@emboldened, maybe he saw you in his dream that you were his wife to be. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 6:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gwaihir:

pardon me, too much information i had stored about you in my head, mixing them up. lipsrsealed

@emboldened, maybe he saw you in his dream that you were his wife to be. tongue
Lool creepy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool creepy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ibkayee

Why do you think men act out that way, emotionally?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Gwaihir:
Ibkayee

Why do you think men act out that way, emotionally?
Aggressively/violently?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Aggressively/violently?

Yes, i guess that was what you were referring to.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:

you're welcome smiley

How are you daey?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Elcuba:

How are you daey?

lol, I see what you did there. I'm cool, you? how've you been?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, I see what you did there. I'm cool, you? how've you been?

Good thank you wink What did I do shocked
And where ?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Elcuba:

Good thank you wink What did I do shocked
And where ?
lol. you wrote how you dey, but instead of the usual 3 letters you used the first four letters of my moniker,
and don't act all innocent you did it on purpose,
now why did you make me explain it? lol

oops LMAO, sorry, just read it again and I saw that you wrote how are you daey, I'm sorry, LMAO
so sorry,
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Daeylar:

lol. you wrote how you dey, but instead of the usual 3 letters you used the first four letters of my moniker,
and don't act all innocent you did it on purpose,
now why did you make me explain it? lol

oops LMAO, sorry, just read it again and I saw that you wrote how are you daey, I'm sorry, LMAO
so sorry,

Hian!

Hope your day is going on well daey tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Elcuba:

Hian!

Hope your day is going on well daey tongue

Dear, you mean?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cannicus:

Dear, you mean?

No daey as in daeylar.. her moniker.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Elcuba:

No daey as in daeylar.. her moniker.

Just kidding.

Daey can sound like daer too, you know? tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Cannicus:

Just kidding.

Daey can sound like daer too, you know? tongue

Yeah it does cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by WilsonMayowa(m): 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
dareerah:
Start friend hunt.

Let me start with you, how are you doing?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dareerah(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
WilsonMayowa:

Let me start with you, how are you doing?
Fine and u?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by WilsonMayowa(m): 11:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
dareerah:
Fine and u?

Am good, thank God for life......so what's the real name

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.