Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (189259 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

She better get confirmation from his wife if she plans to do anything with him, some guys can actually come up with bullshit like that just to hook up, he's probably nigerian lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's possible sha but she needs to confirm lol

Haba! Give Nigerian guys more credit than that na tongue It will be in the line of, he caught his wife cheating and they are temporarily separated. That's the more clever angle a Nigerian man gunning for a pussy will aim at. That's a poor attempt if the aim was pussy.

But for real though, opened marriage? And the dude was saying its impossible for one person to be the all and all for one person. I keep hearing that line, hat do you think about that?

Lool poor Issa, the girl that plays her character tweeted that something like that actually happened to her in real life smh, I'd be more embarrassed that my ex saw than what actually happened cheesy

The felix dude should have been at least polite with it, it's not even like she was offensive or sort. I think Issa just has to relax more and be comfortable in herself sha.

They were clearly festishizing him. I found the fingering disgusting and I'm not even a prude, I'd be horrified if I were sat next to someone doing that. Reminds me of the time one girl had sex whilst I was in the room barely centimetres away thinking I was sleeping lipsrsealed

White girls tho, some random dude and the random girls even giving them head join with all these various STIs. I dunno, is that part of sexual liberality too?

I guess some people are more adventurous than others when it comes to sex cheesy, although one could see it coming because she was telling Molly about Drew having her on the club table jokingly.

@emboldened care to expantiate?. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Haba! Give Nigerian guys more credit than that na tongue It will be in the line of, he caught his wife cheating and they are temporarily separated. That's the more clever angle a Nigerian man gunning for a pussy will aim at. That's a poor attempt if the aim was pussy.

But for real though, opened marriage? And the dude was saying its impossible for one person to be the all and all for one person. I keep hearing that line, hat do you think about that?
Lol arrant nonsense

If you feel that way it’s fine if you have a mutual agreement with your partner, the issue is when it’s one sided and you haven’t given your partner the heads up, then you’re just cheating. If you think it’s impossible then just don’t get married and be skressing people out

The felix dude should have been at least polite with it, it's not even like she was offensive or sort. I think Issa just has to relax more and be comfortable in herself sha.
Lool I guess sometimes people are just cooler online cheesy

White girls tho, some random dude and the random girls even giving them head join with all these various STIs. I dunno, is that part of sexual liberality too?

I guess some people are more adventurous than others when it comes to sex cheesy, although one could see it coming because she was telling Molly about Drew having her on the club table jokingly.
Lol I guess

Eh I was more disgusted by the fact that it was a social setting with people in very close proximity, a crude joke is different lol

@emboldened care to expantiate?. grin
Lol nothing exciting, she came back from a night out with one guy and I could hear them having sex. Didn’t last long sha lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol arrant nonsense

If you feel that way it’s fine if you have a mutual agreement with your partner, the issue is when it’s one sided and you haven’t given your partner the heads up, then you’re just cheating. If you think it’s impossible then just don’t get married and be skressing people out

Lool..lets see what next episode holds, he did say his partner was aware and she could do same.

Lool I guess sometimes people are just cooler online cheesy

Hmmm.....no comment. lipsrsealed

Lol I guess

Eh I was more disgusted by the fact that it was a social setting with people in very close proximity, a crude joke is different lol

Lol nothing exciting, she came back from a night out with one guy and I could hear them having sex. Didn’t last long sha lipsrsealed

"A crude joke" Lol. I was going out on a limb to say, the joke implied the sort of person.

@emboldened lucky you, only if he had rolled to your side with his sweaty body tongue grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Lool..lets see what next episode holds, he did say his partner was aware and she could do same.
Lol yeah if it's mutual it's fine

Hmmm.....no comment. lipsrsealed
Lol cheesy

"A crude joke" Lol. I was going out on a limb to say, the joke implied the sort of person.

@emboldened lucky you, only if he had rolled to your side with his sweaty body tongue grin
Didn't last long enough for them to even be generating sweat lol
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol yeah if it's mutual it's fine

Lol cheesy

Didn't last long enough for them to even be generating sweat lol

Ah ahn....maybe its because he saw a very sexy body sleeping on the bed it made him come quick lipsrsealed cheesy

Too much juice too much sauce tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Ah ahn....maybe its because he saw a very sexy body sleeping on the bed it made him come quick lipsrsealed cheesy

Too much juice too much sauce tongue
Haha maybe cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Haha maybe cheesy

That reminds me, nice voice notes. Were/are you a Tupac fan?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

That reminds me, nice voice notes. Were/are you a Tupac fan?
Yeah I like some of his music, I wasn't being serious in them btw lol
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah I like some of his music, I wasn't being serious in them btw lol
Hmm....which were the ones you don't like?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Hmm....which were the ones you don't like?
None that I can think of, I like the ones I've heard sha
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

None that I can think of, I like the ones I've heard sha

Like? It's like you like rap a lot o. Don't really know any female who listens to rap as much as you do, i will be unsurprised if you were in uncle Sam's country.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Like? It's like you like rap a lot o. Don't really know any female who listens to rap as much as you do, i will be unsurprised if you were in uncle Sam's country.
Lol yeah I do

Faves are I get around, staring through my rearview, do for love, changes, hit 'em up, california love, hail mary, america's most wanted, letter to my unborn child, me against the world. Jams cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol yeah I do

Faves are I get around, staring through my rearview, do for love, changes, hit 'em up, california love, hail mary, america's most wanted, letter to my unborn child, me against the world. Jams cheesy

Jams. All eyes on me, so many tears,keep your head up, Brenda's got a baby, Ghetto gospel, Smile and Dear mama. The last three are my faves also How do you want it.

I don't like hit 'em up, I felt it sealed his fate.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:26pm On Aug 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Jams. All eyes on me, so many tears,keep your head up, Brenda's got a baby, Ghetto gospel, Smile and Dear mama. The last three are my faves also How do you want it.

I don't like hit 'em up, I felt it sealed his fate.
Yeah those are also nice. Haha it definitely had a hand, pointless deaths smh, he and biggie
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah those are also nice. Haha it definitely had a hand, pointless deaths smh, he and biggie

Crazy.

Well goodnight....bright and early tomorrow. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Trippystunner(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2017
Laveda:
• Rolls eyes •
popping babe
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2017
@ibkayee

Please if you can read this come online, I miss you sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Anas111: 10:37pm On Aug 20, 2017
hi[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by cantok(m): 11:22pm On Aug 20, 2017
Can any interested mature lady in Yenagoa between 37-46 years, and free to engage in discrete relationship and friendship contact me. Aim is for companionship and mutual understanding. I'm 37+14 wink dark choco. Above average in height and slim. (Flat stomach grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gwaihir:
@ibkayee

What's up? Hellooo??

Madam wetin happen na? sad
Gwaihir:
@ibkayee

Please if you can read this come online, I miss you sad
Lol nawa o, hope everything is ok? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gwaihir:

I should be asking you that angry

Is there something am missing?
Lol missing something how?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
@ibkayee
Have you watched the latest episode?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:36pm On Aug 21, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2017
ibkayee

Oh okay got it.

Please edit it out. I seem to be getting ahead of myself.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gwaihir

Lol it's cool, I have

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gwaihir:
@ibkayee
Have you watched the latest episode?
Yeah I've watched it, what are your thoughts? cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
ibkayee:
Gwaihir

Lol it's cool, I have

What are your thoughts?

I think Molly proved a theory of mine correct, where people's convictions are only as deep as their experiences. After the discovery of her dad, she didn't find anything wrong with sleeping with Drew.

As for Issa and Daniel, I think you were right, there was no being "take advantage of" in what happened or at least she knew what she was getting into. I guess it makes the cheating a lot more unforgivable? Daniel doesn't seem of the same mind with her though.

I find it puzzling though, that even as Lawrence's friend said women would naturally gravitate to a man who got his stuff together, as Issa did with Daniel concerning Lawrence she still does not see it fit to have a relationship with him that is not based on strictly sex? Is that to say the heart wants what it wants irrespective of how illogical it may be and/or in the presence of better options? From a female angle do you find that to be true?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Gwaihir:

What are your thoughts?

I think Molly proved a theory of mine correct, where people convictions are only as deep as their experiences. After the discovery of her dad, she didn't find anything wrong with sleeping with Drew.
Yeah you're right, have a feeling he's lying about the marriage being 'open' too, we shall see lol

As for Issa and Daniel, I think you were right, there was no being "take advantage" of in what happened. I guess it makes the cheating a lot more unforgivable? Daniel doesn't seem of the same mind with her though.
Yeah she wanted it as much as he did, whilst he knew she was in a vulnerable state, it's not like he prodded her or anything, only bad thing about it was he knew she was in a relationship

I find it puzzling though, that even as Lawrence friend said women would naturally gravitate to a man who got his stuff together, as Issa did with Daniel concerning Lawrence she still does not see it fit to have a relationship with him that is not based on strictly sex? Is that to say the heart wants what it wants irrespective of how illogical it may be and/or in the presence of better options? From a female angle do you find that to be true?
I just think she got out of a long term relationship and doesn't want to stress herself jumping into anything serious so soon and especially with an ex, feelings don't just go away like that, seems like she doesn't want emotions involved just yet and just wants to have fun, it happens lol
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
ibkayee:

Yeah you're right, have a feeling he's lying about the marriage being 'open' too, we shall see lol
I too suspect so, we shall see.

Yeah she wanted it as much as he did, whilst he knew she was in a vulnerable state, it's not like he prodded her or anything, only bad thing about it was he knew she was in a relationship

I just think she got out of a long term relationship and doesn't want to stress herself jumping into anything serious so soon and especially with an ex, feelings don't just go away like that, seems like she doesn't want emotions involved just yet and just wants to have fun, it happens lol

I knew you were going to come at that angle. That fun though, I guess everyone deals with issues differently and are wired differently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.