Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (190757 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
teehamzat:

wink
So if mum had not interrupted, you would still be deep in it...oloruuun iya ni e...(Google will not help so don't bother) smiley

A big scam dear, This part actually got me laughing hard, you really can make things look badder than it already is, you have mastered their act!

Our likes are aligned, i love everything that involves action,yea right, blood bath puts a smile on my face

My best performer has always been the undertaker,(nigga got swag) but another bully is roman reigns, then randy,his SD is deadly, hmmm best diva? No one jawe, but charlotte is an old timer, tho still holds so many titles, i respect her! So who won? Roman vs cena

This part got me stiff, forgive me, i did not know., am sorry to hear that sis! sad

Lol! Maky you'd be very tough oo, all those chics that would wear shorts underneath skirts just in case action happens..hmm it is well..

Lol, i compressed it enough this time grin
You want to underrate my Yoruba? I speak Yoruba quite well. tongue
You tryna say my mum is God or God used my mum? Or God is a mother? lipsrsealed

Me too lol, I love violence in movies. I'm weird. embarassed

Roman won after surviving four AAs. I was happy lol John Cena had no choice than to shake him after the match even Roman was amazed. I love Charlotte jare her ring skills are good, she's very athletic.

Me keh? grin grin Lol I try. I just don't take nonsense and could be dangerous when I'm very angry. smiley I'm still working on my temperament.

Didn't I try? tongue I compressed mine too. tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by teehamzat(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
You want to underrate my Yoruba? I speak Yoruba quite well. tongue
You tryna say my mum is God or God used my mum? Or God is a mother? lipsrsealed

Me too lol, I love violence in movies. I'm weird. embarassed

Roman won after surviving four AAs. I was happy lol John Cena had no choice than to shake him after the match even Roman was amazed. I love Charlotte jare her ring skills are good, she's very athletic.

Me keh? grin grin Lol I try. I just don't take nonsense and could be dangerous when I'm very angry. smiley I'm still working on my temperament.

Didn't I try? tongue I compressed mine too. tongue

You tried but you got it wrong! "Oloorun" also means someone who sleeps to much, the "iya" was never mother, it meant bad, and "ni e" meant you, so in short i called you a sleeping beauty, one who sleeps too much..lol smiley

You are still in lag yes? smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
teehamzat:

You tried but you got it wrong! "Oloorun" also means someone who sleeps to much, the "iya" was never mother, it meant bad, and "ni e" meant you, so in short i called you a sleeping beauty, one who sleeps too much..lol smiley

You are still in lag yes? smiley
Awwn sad
I left lag last week Saturday.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by teehamzat(m): 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwn sad
I left lag last week Saturday.
You are back in Ghana? sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2017
teehamzat:

You are back in Ghana? sad
Yea. cry
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by teehamzat(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea. cry
But you will come back, that is for sure yes? sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
teehamzat:

But you will come back, that is for sure yes? sad
Yea, next year I'll.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by teehamzat(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2017
makydebbie:
Yea, next year I'll.
God keep us till then, so you know, i enjoyed every bit of your response, but my eyes ache, so daddy's got to hit the sheets, am leading the service tomorrow, yea right, i don't miss church cheesy cheesy

Enjoy your night dear and rest well kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
teehamzat:

God keep us till then, so you know i enjoyed every bit of your response, but my eyes ache, so daddy's got to hit the sheets, am leading the service tomorrow, yea right, i don't miss church cheesy cheesy

Enjoy your night dear and rest well kiss
I thought you were a Muslim?

Sleep tight hun. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by kingopta(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 11:00pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool exactly angry cheesy

Sorry that you appear to have had a less than pleasant experience sha lol

Pity she didn't look my way.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cannicus:

Pity she didn't look my way.

Lool see this one
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lool see this one

Wetin?

The more you look, the less you see tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
Cannicus:

Wetin?

The more you look, the less you see tongue
Go try with her now, you may be the one to prove her wrong cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol those ones are the most annoying tbh, ignoring doesn't even always help, sometimes it fuels them further and they get 'frustrated' and bring your matter to the forum to get your attention that way, that's why I avoid it completely

It's not even a big deal to talk to somebody sha, they'll tell you you're feeling funky etc but nah a lot of them are just unnecessary drama and not worth the stress

People just say ignore, ignore. I ignored this dude on the deleted thread. He made a comment that seemed to justify rape, I wasn't even the only one that called him out for that comment. You know how much I hate rapists apologists.

Next thing he sent me a mail, trying to play victim. I tell him to go reply on NL, and leave offline alone. Few mails back and forth...bam! He decided to post them on NL. Created another new thread on it too.
Somehow he still feels he is the victim?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:36pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

'Ignoring' is sometimes too simplistic, I understand

I didn't see it but whatever happened, him bringing it to nland was uncalled for, they may apologise after but the deed would've already been done, that's the issue with people who become unstable when emotional, what if it's more personal info next time. Anyway, ndo kiss
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
[quote author=ibkayee post=61238077]
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

I didn't see it but whatever happened, him bringing it to nland was uncalled for, they may apologise after but the deed would've already been done, that's the issue with people who become unstable when emotional, what if it's more personal info next time. Anyway, ndo kiss

U still up? kiss kiss kiss snuggling**

What r u on about now
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hmm. Nl drama
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thegamingorca:

U still up? kiss kiss kiss snuggling**

What r u on about now
grin grin kiss

Lool oh it's not me, just saw that a friend had an issue with one guy so just adding my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin kiss

Lool oh it's not me, just saw that a friend had an issue with one guy so just adding my 2 cents

Okay nah kiss kiss

Stay frosty

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Okay nah kiss kiss

Stay frosty
kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 11:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

I didn't see it but whatever happened, him bringing it to nland was uncalled for, they may apologise after but the deed would've already been done, that's the issue with people who become unstable when emotional, what if it's more personal info next time

LOL. He doesn't even see anything wrong in bringing the mails on Nairaland. He doesn't see it as leaking chats, because he didn't paste everything... grin grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. He doesn't even see anything wrong in bringing the mails on Nairaland. He doesn't see it as leaking chats, because he didn't paste everything... grin grin

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh, sorry dear
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2017
ibkayee:

Smh, sorry dear

Thanks jare... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Dude is sick.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Hihihihihihi. I am over that guilt tripping...

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2017
Smh...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.