Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (187764 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Her comparing is normal now cheesy

No particular moment that stands out, lol I can just see myself trying to get someone's attention like that if I don't want to be so direct cheesy

Lol haha we've all done it at some point cheesy

I guess, she would not have cheated if she had compared Lawrence to the dude she cheated with.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 11:06am On Aug 02, 2017
Elcuba:

Good morning smiley
Good morning,
How are you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 11:07am On Aug 02, 2017
Daeylar:

Good morning,
How are you?

I'm good wink
And you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 11:09am On Aug 02, 2017
Elcuba:

I'm good wink
And you?
I'm great cheesy
Have a lovely day. smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 11:26am On Aug 02, 2017
Gwaihir:

I guess, she would not have cheated if she had compared Lawrence to the dude she cheated with.
Maybe she was just frustrated with him so it pushed her to seek comfort in someone else, moment of weakness
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
ibkayee:

Maybe she was just frustrated with him so it pushed her to seek comfort in someone else, moment of weakness

Well she was frustrated and trust a guy to take advantage. cheesy

I stated that to agree with you that she comparing Lawrence wasn't that deep of an affection.

Hope everything is fine? Please come back online sad
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2017
Hello
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

Good morning,
How are you?
Hey daey..
I want you to ask you something.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 7:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Elcuba:

Hey daey..
I want you to ask you something.
All right
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

All right

smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 7:46am On Aug 03, 2017
grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:
Elcuba yeah

Ok smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2017
Elcuba I know, it's not personal
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:
Elcuba I know, it's not personal

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Elcuba post=59100033][/quote]

lol, believe me
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, believe me

I believe you smiley

But..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Elcuba:

I believe you smiley

But..
But.....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 8:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Daeylar:

But.....

cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by elvisscientist(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Elcuba I don't understand
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gwaihir:

Well she was frustrated and trust a guy to take advantage. cheesy

I stated that to agree with you that she comparing Lawrence wasn't that deep of an affection.

Hope everything is fine? Please come back online sad
I don't know if I'd say he took advantage lol, I thought they both wanted it, I could be wrong

Lol I dey thanks just some family stuff
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibkayee:

I don't know if I'd say he took advantage lol, I thought they both wanted it, I could be wrong

Lol I dey thanks

Okay. All is well... wink

I was afraid perhaps someone has decided to go vorpal on you again. grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gwaihir:

Okay. All is well... wink

I was afraid perhaps someone has decided to go vorpal on you again. grin

Lol I see you have jokes grin

What other shows do you watch? I don't watch a lot of series', only reason I started watching Insecure was to support black enterprises grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I see you have jokes grin

What other shows do you watch? I don't watch a lot of series', only reason I started watching Insecure was to support black enterprises grin

I try cheesy

Insecure is the only black series I like ATM, but am sure you will like American Crime story(this is a must watch, the OJ Simpson trial, talks about a lot of racial stuffs and how it came to play. it was also very hilarious to me.) . You can check Narcos( Pablo Escobar), Casual, Rick and Morty(anime), I don't know if you have watched Boondocks(this is damn hilarious)

So in order of fun
American Crime Story(this is also more centered on blacks and gender too)
Narcos (cartel drug related)
Boondocks (blacks, racism, politics etc)
Rick and Morty (witty sarcasm) currently watching
Casual. (about modern day relationships and its upheavals) Currently watching
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gwaihir:

I try cheesy

Insecure is the only black series I like ATM, but am sure you will like American Crime story(this is a must watch, the OJ Simpson trial, talks about a lot of racial stuffs and how it came to play. it was also very hilarious to me.) . You can check Narcos( Pablo Escobar), Casual, Rick and Morty(anime), I don't know if you have watched Boondocks(this is damn hilarious)

So in order of fun
American Crime Story(this is also more centered on blacks and gender too)
Narcos (cartel drug related)
Boondocks (blacks, racism, politics etc)
Rick and Morty (witty sarcasm) currently watching
Casual. (about modern day relationships and its upheavals) Currently watching

I've watched Rick and Morty, I've been meaning to watch Boondocks my friends have been recommending it for years and I can tell I'll like it, I'm just lazy. I've heard of some of the others listed too, will check them out. Thanks! smiley
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibkayee:

I've watched Rick and Morty, I've been to watch Boondocks my friends have been recommending it for years and I can tell I'll like it, I'm just lazy. I've heard of some of the others listed too, will check them out. Thanks! smiley
Concerning Boondocks, I wished I had not watched it so I could relive the thrill as a newbie again, you will be too hooked to feel lazy, perhaps the same for American Crime story too 'cause I finished that in a day grin

Do tell me what you think about them, You welcome!. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 9:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Gwaihir:

Concerning Boondocks, I wished I had not watched it so I could relive the thrill as a newbie again, you will be too hooked to feel lazy, perhaps the same for American Crime story too 'cause I finished that in a day grin

Do tell me what you think about them, You welcome!. smiley
I'll update you smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 8:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:
Elcuba I don't understand

Good morning daey tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Daeylar(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Elcuba:

Good morning daey tongue
Goof morning cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Elcuba: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
Daeylar:

Goof morning cheesy

How are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.