Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,962 members, 7,852,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (193490 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
AryaSand

Hey, so I think I know who you may be and if you're who I think you are, I'm a big fan of your work smiley

If not, my mistake and don't mind me

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Thegamingorca(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
ibkayee:
AryaSand

Hey, so I think I know who you may be and if you're who I think you are, I'm a big fan of your work smiley

If not, my mistake and don't mind me

smiley hmm! Interesting

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 3:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Reprobate, are you married?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Safiaa:
are you married?

I'm single too. And jealous.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 8:53am On Oct 29, 2017
ColtPython

I don't think you understand what having an orgasm is like for a woman. Craving penetration and experiencing orgasms are two different things. All I'm trying to say is that most women may like penetration, they may be aroused by it but most cant achieve the big O, ONLY from it. Just the same way a guy can get hard and be aroused by recieving head from a girl, but will only cum from penetration. I'm a woman so i know what im saying.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ColtPython(m): 12:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
ColtPython

I don't think you understand what having an orgasm is like for a woman. Craving penetration and experiencing orgasms are two different things. All I'm trying to say is that most women may like penetration, they may be aroused by it but most cant achieve the big O, ONLY from it. Just the same way a guy can get hard and be aroused by recieving head from a girl, but will only cum from penetration. I'm a woman so i know what im saying.

OK now I get you. You're saying for women, cumming is different from reaching orgasm.

I take my time with pre-intimacy and perform lots of stimulation. Guess i'll never know those who reached climax and those who never did.

I'd like to ask tho, on the average, like how many minutes of clitoral stimulation does it take for a lady to orgasm?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
ColtPython:

OK now I get you. You're saying for women, cumming is different from reaching orgasm.

I take my time with pre-intimacy and perform lots of stimulation. Guess i'll never know those who reached climax and those who never did.

I'd like to ask tho, on the average, like how many minutes of clitoral stimulation does it take for a lady to orgasm?
For me it doesn't take too long, because it's quite sensitive. Sometimes like 5 minutes. Some girls it takes longer, and some cant experience it at all. It also depends on what you use to stimulate yourself eg finger, tongue blah blah. The great thing is that, we can have multiple orgasms. So i can have like 3 orgasms within 10 mins and can still carry on. So yeah it just depends on the lady...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Interesting
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ColtPython(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
For me it doesn't take too long, because it's quite sensitive. Sometimes like 5 minutes. Some girls it takes longer, and some cant experience it at all. It also depends on what you use to stimulate yourself eg finger, tongue blah blah. The great thing is that, we can have multiple orgasms. So i can have like 3 orgasms within 10 mins and can still carry on. So yeah it just depends on the lady...

OK I've learned something new. But how can a guy know when a lady reaches orgasm during simulation?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:

PV Orgasm or Oral ?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
ColtPython:

OK I've learned something new. But how can a guy know when a lady reaches orgasm during simulation?
Vagina contracts multiple times within a a few seconds. Legs shaking, breathing heavy, pupils may dilate..you'll just know when she's reached the climax.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ColtPython(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Vagina contracts multiple times within a a few seconds. Legs shaking, breathing heavy, pupils may dilate..you'll just know when she's reached the climax.

Will start doing more observations grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:

But why is it such a big deal with many ladies? Is very good sex very different from orgasmic sex that makes ladies so badly crave for orgasm even going extra length to achieve it
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
ColtPython:

Lool okay grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
ColtPython:

Naa, it's not orgasm, orgasm doesn't need observation. If she hits it, you will know 100%.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ColtPython(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Naa, it's not orgasm, orgasm doesn't need observation. If she hits it, you will know 100%.

How will I know?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But why is it such a big deal with many ladies? Is very good sex very different from orgasmic sex that makes ladies so badly crave for orgasm even going extra length to achieve it
for a woman, having an orgasm is the highest level of pleasure we experience sexually. Thats why they call it 'the big O'. So yes, sex without a nice few orgasms to me is not good sex.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
ColtPython:

How will I know?

She will lose control of herself, it's pure, you will know... lose of control followed by something else, the desire to relax, and just breathe....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
for a woman, having an orgasm is the highest level of pleasure we experience sexually. Thats why they call it 'the big O'. So yes, sex without a nice few orgasms to me is not good sex.

But many women get very intense sex and don't reach orgasm. I've heard a few cases, the guy did everything he could but she didn't reach it but was satisfied...Orgasm feels like dice rolling, no specific rules that says here's how to really gt it done except if the guy does work on himself....I see it as luck sha...Though many men take lessons on it to help them help the lady achieve it
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But many women get very intense sex and don't reach orgasm. I've heard a few cases, the guy did everything he could but she didn't reahc it but was satisfied...
well, thats great. If she can have sex and enjoy it without a orgasm, thats good for her. Everyone is different.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
well, thats great. If she can have sex and enjoy it without a orgasm, thats good for her. Everyone is different.

You ladies induce fear in guys with this orgasm jab.... grin How do you achieve it, oral or toys or PV?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

But many women get very intense sex and don't reach orgasm. I've heard a few cases, the guy did everything he could but she didn't reach it but was satisfied...Orgasm feels like dice rolling, no specific rules that says here's how to really gt it done except if the guy does work on himself....I see it as luck sha...Though many men take lessons on it to help them help the lady achieve it
True. But they're definitely general ways to help you out.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
True. But they're definitely general ways to help you out.

Trust me dear, i've done extensive studies, orgasm is 80% luck, 15% practice and 5% by chance

Have you ever achieved it without toys and MA?

The topic doesn't bother me much, but if the lady wants it, i''ll have to let her have it....

What tips?

For me, i advocate penetration, pull it out, rub it against the clit, let it grind, simultaneously, thrusting hard in the process, full action ( if the receiver likes it hard )
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You ladies induce fear in guys with this orgasm jab.... grin How do you achieve it, oral or toys or PV?
Mainly toys/ oral. Sometimes through penetration but there has to be some kind of clit stimulation happening with that.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Mainly toys/ oral. Sometimes through penetration but there has to be some kind of clit stimulation happening with that.

Okay, not everyone is cool with toys and oral.... Oral has high success rate though.... Clit stimulation with the rod rubbing against the clit as it goes in and out, rubbing the walls is one way of going about it from my little naive me... wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Trust me dear, i've done extensive studies, orgasm is 80% luck, 15% practice and 5% by chance

Have you ever achieved it without toys and MA?
No. If a woman knows her body, she will know the right places for you to touch and hit to achieve what she wants.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
No. If a woman knows her body, she will know the right places for you to touch and hit to achieve what she wants.

With just penetration?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Okay, not everyone is cool with toys and oral.... Oral has high success rate though.... Clit stimulation with the rod rubbing against the clit as it goes in and out, rubbing the walls is one way of going about it from my little naive me... wink
Hmm thats nice. I know some women have internal orgasms from penetration. Thats from hitting the gspot. I've personally not experienced that before tbh.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Safiaa(f): 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

With just penetration?
nah lol. Is that what you're talking about?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
Hmm thats nice. I know some women have internal orgasms from penetration. Thats from hitting the gspot. I've personally not experienced that before tbh.

The best one i've experienced was through penetration, all shakky total loss of control for 20seconds, total submission....There was nothing special, it just happened. Hence, whey i say it's more of luck, besides oral and stimulating devices that has higher success rate... so in ten times, how many out of ten times do you achieve it?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Safiaa:
nah lol. Is that what you're talking about?

I'm asking... Cause some ladies won't let a brother be without getting it...Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.