Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,330 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (190253 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I saw blackmail coming. I didn't initially, but being forewarned, and saw blackmail, i saved it to prove my innocence. You all don't know how it started and what transpired. She's saying what she would use to attract empathy, anyway, Jesus was judged and killed without a fair hearing.

You are truly not okay...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 12:58am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:
Nairaland drama.

Anyone that keeps phone recordings of his conversation with a girl, is truly one to be careful of..
Phone recordings is mere compared to phone tap
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 12:59am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Phone recordings is mere compared to phone tap

...and you will agree with me that anyone that does that is a bad person. Someone who always had a sinister motive, someone to be very watchful of.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

...and you will agree with me that anyone that does that is a bad person. Someone who always had a sinister motive, someone to be very watchful of.
True, but I also believe there's no flame without fire
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:01am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

True, but I also believe there's no flame without fire

That's a blackmailer in disguise. You know it...don't try to shy away from the fact.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I don't have a sinister move. Till now, i will never hate her. You are quick to judge, but do you see the heart.? You see the mouth, do you see the intent? Why not let God judge me? Ask her what happened truly...in private

I have gone through her posts. You are the one that has posted chats...you are the one that has phone recordings.

If no one wants to tell you to your face, I will tell you. You are more evil than she is. May God judge you both.

supersystemsnig:

I'm an apostle, and i got some i won't say, having been forewarned, i need to preserve my image..I don't intend to ridicule her, if i wanted, i'll release the audio and then we will see who is saying the truth...

Do you know how often i'm subjected to emotional abuse by her? do you know how i have been blackmailed for hours by her today? You come in in few minutes and i'm judged guilty

Nooo... don't do your sympathy attraction with me.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:08am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

And may God judge you with the same punishment the guilty party deserves... Have you seen where a person breaks up with a person, and in 24 hours stages a public fight with the person, can you accept such treatment?

Neither have I seen where a person shares private mails for the public & saying he will share recordings under 24hrs of break up. You are the more evil one.

Ladies be careful here! I don't reply PMs...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:09am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Where did i leak anything please show me? I said i had recordings cause she threatened me more than twice...Please let me be please. I don't intend to hurt her, i didnt mention details or anything...Leave me please

Did i share private emails, or insults she threw at me when i pleaded with her to let me process my moments? Where you there when it started Do you know how many female nairalanders saw what happened and have called me today to sympatize, but ofcourse as men we are predatory so i am evil...Jesus was crucified without fair hearing

Let yourself be...you are the one quoting everybody.

Those female NLders should be careful.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:12am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Atleast you can leave me in peace. Did i force myself on you?

Oh, you can comment, but if i defend myself i'm nutts abi ?

I have over 70 people that know me on the forum personally and they can tell you who I am FYI

The girl really try date you.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

The girl really try date you.

Good Morning Jhudit,

Happy New Week,

I like to bury the ghost of the past.

Please edit the posts you quoted so the internet will forget, the memory will go away, and the lady will have her dignity intact, and all parties will be completely free of this incidence...

Kindly edit/modify the posts you quoted plz.

Thank you
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:16am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Which one be The girl really try date you ? Am i not an evil person again ? I work with the Spirit of God, i know when evil is coming...my dear. Ask her if a girl did what she did exactly to me to her brother, would she take it, ask her this kweshion

If i ended a friendship with you, in less than 24 hours, is that the right time to jab a person, and when i said please let it be, i got instant emotional abuse..Did you know this?

You are a case truly....you talk too much for a man who claims to work with the spirit of God. Sleep well.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 1:18am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

That's a blackmailer in disguise. You know it...don't try to shy away from the fact.
I caught you halfway that's why I said there's no flame without fire.
Please can you site the page where he posted pics? I missed some details
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:
I ...............................

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:22am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

From what I gathered from her post, he posted their email chat and the thread has been deleted. Is that good? Plz, say the truth.

Tell this guy the truth. He talks carelessly and would end up shooting himself in the foot.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:24am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Are you reading at all ? Tell her if what she did to me was done by a guy to her 100% would she like it ? Or if a girl did it to her brother, the same exact thing 100%, would she like it, ask her..if she says yes, you will receive an alert within 72hours

Are you reading yourself at all. Shut your mouth and think for a minute. Too emotional a man...jeeeez!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

..................................jeeeez!

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:28am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Here goes another blackmail. I'm a scientist, and i use facts in backing issues up, are you offended that i'm not guilty? Trust me i'm not shaken one single bit @ too emotional..Lol my heart no breakk, in fact my heart left her over three months ago, FYI

HeyaAaa...going by you both post, any one with half a sense can figure you both out. Sometimes, be silent.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 1:30am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

From what I gathered from her post, he posted their email chat and the thread has been deleted. Is that good? Plz, say the truth.

Tell this guy the truth. He talks carelessly and would end up shooting himself in the foot.
Hol up a minute, they met here and established a relationship elsewhere, squashed it somehow and one party brought some private chat to the public?
I guess it's between poco and the plantain seller...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:39am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Hol up a minute, they met here and established a relationship elsewhere, squashed it somehow and one party brought some private chat to the public?
I guess it's between poco and the plantain seller...

That's what I gathered happened. They had an argument on the topic of a thread that I can't view, maybe hidden. He brought their email chat here for Nairalanders to see.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

That's what I gathered happened. They had an argument on the topic of a thread that I can't view, maybe hidden. He brought their email chat here for Nairalanders to see.

Can you see yourself? Did you bother reading all i typed earlier ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.