Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (193506 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2017
[quote author=jhudit post=61239146]
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I begged her please stop... oya see response

Don't ever send me mail because of me quoting you on NL. Nairaland is NL, offline is offline.

Don't try this again

Pls pls...
Your emotional blackmail and guilt tripping is nauseating!!!

Who the hell told you I said your comment has anything to do with me?
I asked you a question, I could have asked any other poster...
Answer it on the forum and spare me this emotional blackmail.

Choke you indeed.
Delusion of persecution.

I shouldn't quote you on the forum because I have some familiarity with your offline? Smh!

Cc wordbank.
He has posted it again, without his own replies anyway...

supersystemsnig:

Be slow to speak my dear. If you must probe truths in life, it has to be through patience. I have been on this forum since 2007..did you know me before today am i that crazy? I repeat over 70 people on the forum know me in person... I should lie down and see my image been destroyed? Do you know this is my company name and she knows it? Do you? I'm defending my brand's reputation, i'm not hurt...I moved over three months ago, she didn't know..so don't think i'm emotional blackmailing..hell no. She knows my true worth...and that getting chick isnt my problem
supersystemsnig:
If i spoke to you this way, would you like it Judith? Am i thrash ? A person keeps jabbing me, i pleaded over ten times online please stop, went offline please stop, see response from someone that ended the friendship herself hours earlier....Wasntit that if we were going to be friends after, we both needed to talk? This is the first thing i got from her after our friendship ended...Is this how things are done?

I have quite some bunch of insultive comments like these over 15, consistently...can u bare it Judith ?

I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Cc wordbank.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:47am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Dont tag it, you wanted to see. i simply wanted you to see

I tagged it, I don't want you to delete it. Everyone should wake up to your comments.
supersystemsnig:

If i want to do damage, i have over 17 years ICT skills, i can get unclad picture, attach a head and make it look like anybody, I'm very thorough in ICT..did i do any of this?

Oh let the God i have served with a clean heart,spirit and mind judge and uphold my case

She should be asked if any guy did exactly what you did to me to you, will you like it? Or if a girl did exactly what was done to me to your brother, would you take it, if she says yes, i'll hold my peace forever
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:48am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Ofcourse, you want to hear i'm guilty. If i am guilty, then let what she did to me be done to you by the same fold IJN

How can a child of God be like this? Laying curses on people anyhow.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 1:50am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

That's what I gathered happened. They had an argument on the topic of a thread that I can't view, maybe hidden. He brought their email chat here for Nairalanders to see.
Well I'll have to slide pass that for now until I get the full brief... one of the reasons I joke over any and everything here in NL, I refuse to be known here and out there.
And for you plantain seller, for bringing issues like this here make plantain fall on you.
Ms J, just forget I believe both have learnt and will adjust and move on.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 1:55am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Well I'll have to slide pass that for now until I get the full brief... one of the reasons I joke over any and everything here in NL, I refuse to be known here and out there.
And for you plantain seller, for bringing issues like this here make plantain fall on you.
Ms J, just forget I believe both have learnt and will adjust and move on.

More than plantain should fall on him. The guy talks too much...I fear people like that. He should post his part of the mails...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

More than plantain should fall on him. The guy talks too much...I fear people like that.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

More than plantain should fall on him. The guy talks too much...I fear people like that. He should post his part of the mails...

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 2:10am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I made my first breakthrough through people i met online.. Last week a female nariralander contacted me, she has no roof under her head, i'm running to her cause she's a friend...We need one another but must treat one another respectfully. I said i've been on the forum since 2007, have you ever heard of me before now? Do you know how i am subjected to emotional blackmail by her now and then? Or should i paste comments when she agreed to this?

I work with over 40 nairalanders offline, and without the forum how would we know each other. Some have with their finances, helped themselves in university, some through work... We work collectively as a team...Did i bring it up here? Bro look at the email above..and tell me it is fair to be treated that way
Timid emotions have taken over sense of acute maturity. Retrieve all and discard, man up and move on, if you feel like apologising that's ok else keep moving. Relationship is nothing next to your Christian lifestyle so be mutual in making comments else your claim of being a child of God and all is false and abusive.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 2:15am On Oct 09, 2017
Evidence 1. He threw insults too...pushed his own aside and has been telling everyone of her own. Christian? undecided

supersystemsnig:

MY EMAIL

What is it?

What is it? Did i accuse you of treating me badly at any point to make
such a comment? What have i done to you? Wouldn't you rather i didn't
bring us on the forum? What is it? Before today have i not declared my
stance against hate over and over....Stop putting people down. Your
online comments has nothing to do with me, sometimes you forget you
know someone on the forum, but mine has all to do with you? You can
lift a comment from two different threads and quote them in a single
thread, and you end up playing the victim...What is it? Did i not act
fairly enough to you? Did i ever treat you bad at any time? What is
it? why do you want to choke me...

HER RESPONSE

Don't ever send me mail because of me quoting you on NL. Nairaland is NL, offline is offline.

Don't try this again.

Pls pls...

Choke you indeed.
Delusion of persecution.

I shouldn't quote you on the forum because I have some familiarity with your offline? Smh!

MY RESPONSE

Dont ever curse me.

I dont guilt trip..I never guilt trip you in anyway not before or now. Stop it.

Who the Bleep are you thinking you can send me curse words? Who the
fucking hell do you think you are?

I'm not emotionally blackmailing you, and quit conjuring your
falacious theorems..

Didnt it get to your thin brain that by quoting me continously you
could be sparking a lit? Are you that daft not to reason this?

Ada, i liked you, i never said you treated me ill. before you throw
words without giving themsecond thoughts. Did i not say i takee the
blame for my inconsistency? Wht else do you want? What do you want
from me? Did i not blame myself? Did i ever blame you?

What is your fucking problem? When did i emotionally blackmail you?

If you need your fix, go fucken get it and elt me be, there's more to
life than your stupid whinings

HER RESPONSE

Yea, I am daft.
I can quote any NLder repeatedly, I have done it severally...without sparking any lit. Whatever that means in this context.

Take your advice, stop conjuring theorems.

You're not blackmailing, why bringing this offline? Na you I first know from NL

There is more to life than you running to send me a mail offline, just because I quoted you online.

LOL...smh.

MY RESPONSE

I'm not blackmailing stop the crap, you know i don't blackmail. Yes,
you know other people through NL, no biggie....Anything else? Na today
you know say i dey quote offline? We had quarrel yeseterday two days
ago, and you quote me today, what did you expect? An MouthAction? Let me
be please, i'm tensed today... Take your fucking crap elsewhere

Don't you ever in your life threathen me again..If you do ..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by wordbank(m): 2:17am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

MY EMAIL

What is it?

What is it? Did i accuse you of treating me badly at any point to make
such a comment? What have i done to you? Wouldn't you rather i didn't
bring us on the forum? What is it? Before today have i not declared my
stance against hate over and over....Stop putting people down. Your
online comments has nothing to do with me, sometimes you forget you
know someone on the forum, but mine has all to do with you? You can
lift a comment from two different threads and quote them in a single
thread, and you end up playing the victim...What is it? Did i not act
fairly enough to you? Did i ever treat you bad at any time? What is
it? why do you want to choke me...

HER RESPONSE

Don't try this again.

Pls pls...

Choke you indeed.
Delusion of persecution.

MY RESPONSE

Dont ever curse me.

I dont guilt trip..I never guilt trip you in anyway not before or now. Stop it.

Who the Bleep are you thinking you can send me curse words? Who the
fucking hell do you think you are?

I'm not emotionally blackmailing you, and quit conjuring your
falacious theorems..

Didnt it get to your thin brain that by quoting me continously you
could be sparking a lit? Are you that daft not to reason this?

Ada, i liked you, i never said you treated me ill. before you throw
words without giving themsecond thoughts. Did i not say i takee the
blame for my inconsistency? Wht else do you want? What do you want
from me? Did i not blame myself? Did i ever blame you?

What is your fucking problem? When did i emotionally blackmail you?

If you need your fix, go fucken get it and elt me be, there's more to
life than your stupid whinings

HER RESPONSE

Yea, I am daft.
I can quote any NLder repeatedly, I have done it severally...without sparking any lit. Whatever that means in this context.

Take your advice, stop conjuring theorems.

You're not blackmailing, why bringing this offline? Na you I first know from NL

There is more to life than you running to send me a mail offline, just because I quoted you online.

LOL...smh.

MY RESPONSE

I'm not blackmailing stop the crap, you know i don't blackmail. Yes,
you know other people through NL, no biggie....Anything else? Na today
you know say i dey quote offline? We had quarrel yeseterday two days
ago, and you quote me today, what did you expect? An MouthAction? Let me
be please, i'm tensed today... Take your fucking crap elsewhere

Don't you ever in your life threathen me again..If you do ..
And it was a showdown!!!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:54am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:55am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:
...............................undecided

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 09, 2017
wordbank:

Timid emotions have taken over sense of acute maturity. Retrieve all and discard, man up and move on, if you feel like apologising that's ok else keep moving. Relationship is nothing next to your Christian lifestyle so be mutual in making comments else your claim of being a child of God and all is false and abusive.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 4:32am On Oct 09, 2017
Nairaland drama. You are just friends now, you were boyfriend before. What happened outside Nairaland should not be brought here. Accept that and move on, sissy!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:
Nairaland drama. You are just friends now, you were boyfriend before. What happened outside Nairaland should not be brought here. Accept that and move on, sissy!

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You will not stop. You will get your share. Leave me in peace please

You lie too much, and your tongue is so swift.

You adopted her as your sister? Didn't you also say she was your lover, you talked about break up. When did siblings start breaking up? Leave me in peace? The girl tried
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

You lie too much, and your tongue is so swift.

You adopted her as your sister? Didn't you also say she was your lover, you talked about break up. When did siblings start breaking up? Leave me in peace? The girl tried

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

dONT THRETHEN OR PUSH MY LIMITS. PLEASE DO NOT EVER QUOTE ME AGAIN...

Close that your running mouth. The girl has kept quiet since, you a man is still talking. Move on, sissy.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Close that your running mouth. The girl has kept quiet since, you a man is still talking. Move on, sissy.

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by jhudit(f): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2017
supersystemsnig:

JUDITH LEAVE ME PLS.

Leave me, leave me. Always acting intimidated or victimised. Move on
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2017
jhudit:

Leave me, leave me. Always acting intimidated or victimised. Move on

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 16, 2017
jhudit:

Move on

Good Morning Jhudit,

Happy New Week,

I like to bury the ghost of the past.

Please edit the posts you quoted so the internet will forget, the memory will go away, and the lady will have her dignity intact, and all parties will be completely free of this incidence...

Kindly edit/modify the posts you quoted plz.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pocohantas(f): 8:14am On Oct 18, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Good Morning Jhudit,

Happy New Week,

I like to bury the ghost of the past.

Please edit the posts you quoted so the internet will forget, the memory will go away, and the lady will have her dignity intact, and all parties will be completely free of this incidence...

Kindly edit/modify the posts you quoted plz.

Thank you

Did I tell you my dignity was lost or affected by any means?
Please,leave me and my dignity out of it. Thank you!

Jhu.dit, kindly take down the post... smiley

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=61528086][/quote]

Waiting for Jhudit as well to bury the hatchet, and its ghost...

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.