Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (187339 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
its about to get nasty if u insult me dear,please dont do that,dont insult me,i have never insulted you,i will give out compliments,that a lifestly CC:mobilia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
its about to get nasty if u insult me dear,please dont do that,dont insult me,i have never insulted you,i will give out compliments,that a lifestly CC:mo/bilia

Sir, I did not insult you.
But if you want to get nasty, ok...feel free.
Let's see...what are you gonna talk about?
My face, my body, my age?
You gotta come better than that...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

Sir, I did not insult you.
But if you want to get nasty, ok...feel free.
Let's see...what are you gonna talk about?
My face, my body, my age?
You gotta come better than that...
waaat? na there your mind go?(was that what you thought)? chai u still be small pikin i swear(you are still a child)when all i see is a beautiful attractive young dark skinned lady. my love change your thoughts, you aint old,you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
waaat? na there your mind go?(was that what you thought)? chai u still be small pikin i swear(you are still a child)[/b]when all i see is a beautiful attractive [b]young dark skinned lady. my love change your thoughts, you aint old,you are beautiful.

Wrong lines sir...lol. You got mixed up again... cheesy
While I am not "elderly" although Nigerians have a different definition of that word, I am not very young. I am very "young-at-heart" and very grateful to have that type of spirit. But I am not a child baby boy (aren't you the one who's 21 or so)?
I am also not dark-skinned.
Please go back and check the colored pics (if you have any).... caramel brown-skinned wink

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

Wrong lines sir...lol. You got mixed up again... cheesy
While I am not "elderly" although Nigerians have a different definition of that word, I am not very young. I am very "young-at-heart" and very grateful to have that type of spirit. But I am not a child baby boy (aren't you the one who's 21 or so)?
I am also not dark-skinned.
Please go back and check the colored pics (if you have any).... caramel brown-skinned wink
no mix up here naaa,you thought i would insult you with certain things you listed,but the opposite was the case...caramel or carmel...aunty u be blaaack,dark....i keep pleading with you not to insult me lady,you just want to be smart with it,common ma, u know i aint 21,dont be too smart pls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
no mix up here naaa,you thought i would insult you with certain things you listed,but the opposite was the case...caramel or carmel...aunty u be blaaack, dark....i keep pleading with you not to insult me lady,you just want to be smart with it,common ma, u know i aint 21,dont be too smart pls

I am not "dark".... I love the color God made me and want it to be described correctly sir. If I were "dark", then I wouldn't mind you describing me that way.
By you saying "dark", it could be a case of mistaken identity and people could come and arrest me for identity theft.
I haven't insulted you sir...my bad...thought you were in your early 20's.
I can't pretend to be "intellectually-challenged"... sorry.
I've got that Nigerian brilliant gene. Can't suppress it... undecided
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
thats what i thought,keep running and grumbling in the dark, i was ready for your ancestors this time. cc:mobilia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:22pm On Jul 13, 2018
keep running mobilia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2018
Mobilia:

Lol....ummm what?

"That's what I thought?"
"Keep running and grumbling in the dark?"
"I was ready for your ancestors this time..?"

What in the world did you just say
Is this a "rap" ?
What type of rhyme is this?
Music and a beat can't even help this...smh.
Tell whoever trained you to give you a refund...lol.
You sound like "Cookie Monster" from a very long running educational series for kids in the U.S. called "Sesame Street"...very incomprehensible and disjointed..lol..
All Cookie Monster could say was, "Me want cookie...hmmm hmmm good!" Lol.
I'm here though...
Son, please stop...this is not a good look wink
keep grumbling stupid

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Brother,
I just had another epiphany about something and would like to call a truce...and end this.
I'm not trying to be at "war" with anyone on this site.
I need to know when to just "stop".
So I will stop trading negative words with you.
My apologies to you.
I'm gonna erase the very last reply I gave you...although you have already quoted it.
Peace...

CC: Gees101
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 6:43pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mobilia:
Brother,
I just had another epiphany about something and would like to call a truce...and end this.
I'm not trying to be at "war" with anyone on this site.
I need to know when to just "stop".
So I will stop trading negative words with you.
My apologies to you.
I'm gonna erase the very last reply I gave you...although you have already quoted it.
Peace...

CC: Gees101
oh.... why the sudden apology?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
gees101:
oh.... why the sudden apology?

Because I have a conscience brother and it sometimes pokes me.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mobilia:

Because I have a conscience brother and it sometimes pokes me.... smiley
is it that i have been found not guilty of the accusation thrown at me?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
gees101:
is it that i have been found not guilty of the accusation thrown at me?

Oh..I never looked into that.
I just thought that the exchange was getting ugly...when you called me "stupid"...
I wasn't very kind in my now "erased" reply.
I will look into that though...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mobilia:

Oh..I never looked I to that.
I just thought that the exchange was getting ugly...when you called me "stupid"...
I wasn't very kind in my now "erased" reply.
I will look into that though...
kindly look into it and apologise, i demand it and derserve it for accusing me wrongly,thanks. i apologise for calling you 'stupid'
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
gees101:
kindly look into it and apologise, i demand it and derserve it for accusing me wrongly,thanks. i apologise for calling you 'stupid'

I think I remember exactly what I need to "look into" but it will be hard cause details are lost.
I will try to remember the details.
There were some things though, that you were not truthful about....
Brother, no one can ever "demand" an apology anymore than he/she can demand respect.
It has to be freely given by a person to another person (and hopefully with genuine and sincere motives).
In life, there will be tons of times where a person may feel as if he/she "deserves" something (be it positive or negative), but won't get it. It's called "life"...which is comprised of billions of people with something called "free-will" to think how they would like.
You can only be responsible for "your" actions.
I will, however, certainly render you a private apology for the specific offense (if found to be baseless)..
I absolutely forgive you and accept your apology. Thank you for this.
Sorry this is so long.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mobilia:

I think I remember exactly what I need to "look into" but it will be hard cause details are lost.
I will try to remember the details.
Brother, no one can ever "demand" an apology anymore than he/she can demand respect.
It has to be freely given by a person to another person (and hopefully with genuine and sincere motives).
In life, there will be tons of times where a person may feel as if he/she "deserves" something (be it positive or negative), but won't get it. It's called "life"...which is comprised of billions of people with something called "free-will" to think how they would like.
You can only be responsible for "your" actions.
I will, however, certainly render you a private apology for the specific offense (if found to be baseless)..
I absolutely forgive you and accept your apology. Thank you for this.
Sorry this is so long.
you know what you accused me off, if you like apologise or not,no problem,thanks
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 14, 2018
gees101:
you know what you accused me off, if you like apologise or not,no problem,thanks

When I say "details", I mean the info that will allow me to research whether the claim was baseless or not...cause I no longer have it.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mobilia:

When I say "details", I mean the info that will allow me to research whether the claim was baseless or not...cause I no longer have it.
pikin weh shit 4 church nor dey remember,na person weh pack the shit dey remember. thats a 9ja parable!!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=gees101 post=69384771]pikin weh shit 4 church nor dey remember,na person weh pack the shit dey remember. thats a 9ja parable!![/quote

Brother, please translate. You know I really don't know Pidgin.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Mobilia post=69384831][/quote]the child that poo in the church does not remember pooing,its the person that cleans off the poo that remembers. cc:mobilia
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=Mobilia post=69384831][/quote]a child that poo in the church does not remember,its the person that cleaned the poo that remembers. CC:Mobilia
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 15, 2018
gees101:
a child that poo in the church does not remember,its the person that cleaned the poo that remembers. CC:Mobilia
damn... U are sooooo old, why will any one want to send pms to old mama like you lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by BlackAdam55(m): 2:13am On Jul 15, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
damn... U are sooooo old, why will any one want to send pms to old mama like you lipsrsealed
grin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:23am On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 15, 2018
AngryNigerian22:

Thank you....a blessing indeed!
You're an orphan correct?
My apologies for you having lost your parents so young....
They didn't make it to "35" ....
I'm sorry, but I can't bring you to the U.S. or give you any money. You can't be my "sugar boy".
Son, please go to bed.....church service is in a few hours.
Let's not go there.....I'm trying to be kind to you.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 15, 2018
Mobilia:

Thank you...."41" to be exact..and a blessing indeed!
You're an orphan correct?
My apologies for you having lost your parents so young....
They didn't make it to "35" ....
I'm sorry, but I can't bring you to the U.S. or give you any money. You can't be my "sugar boy".
Son, please go to bed.....church service is in a few hours.
Let's not go there.....I'm trying to be kind to you.
grin grin Your head is not correct cheesy cheesy have we meet be4? I think not wink wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 15, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
grin grin Your head is not correct cheesy cheesy have we meet be4? I think not wink wink

We met on "SugarBoy4SugarMomma.Com".
Don't you remember?
I rejected you "then" and I'm rejecting you "now".
Good night son... wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:38am On Jul 15, 2018
Mobilia:

We met on "SugarBoy4SugarMomma.Com".
Don't you remember?
I rejected you "then" and I'm rejecting you "now".
Good night son... wink
kikiki grin grin Crazy oldie go take your drugs. grin Bye bye to you 2 ancient one cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 15, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
eyahhhhhhh too much of scamners has really mess with your brains. My bad embarassed Stay off Nigerians will you undecided Grand mama grin grin

Nope...no way....
I'm gonna stay on them..and stay on them real good. Nigerians forever!! Long live Naija!!
Take care
"Grand-son"... wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Mobilia:

Nope...no way....
I'm gonna stay on them..and stay on them real good. Nigerians forever!!
"Grand-son"... wink
well do as you please ancient one grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.