Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (188512 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by makydebbie(f): 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ibkayee!
Come online, I've a lot to tell you. cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ibkayee(f): 3:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
makydebbie:
cry
kiss

makydebbie:
Ibkayee!
Come online, I've a lot to tell you. cheesy
Lol ok just seeing this sha
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 4:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
damn... U are sooooo old, why will any one want to send pms to old mama like you lipsrsealed
excuse me?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
kikiki grin grin Crazy oldie go take your drugs. grin Bye bye to you 2 ancient one cheesy

Chai! Guy u are mean to her small oooo grin

O boy, we fit crack joke for naija anyhow ooo. Even naija babes get absorber for this kind of play. A beg, it is a bit too much bro. Hmmmm!

Slide into her mail or pm, and do the needful. Lol. I hope say you no go get banger for your head sha.

You funny small sha. I know you are trying to be funny. I see no big deal in your comment if you talking to a naija babe. But no be everyone fit take this your joke ooo. Calling someone ancient one? A beg. It is too much.

See, you can disagree with anyone on public forum but jokes like this might be to the extreme. And you do not know when you will meet someone who is going to be a blessing to your life. It may be on this nairaland. No make extreme joke chase them away bros.

You may even find her a very nice person. Lol

Keep your sense of humour intact, but try to tune it down a bit so it does not become too extreme.

People like you are always fun to be with when one can talk back and argue with you. No dulling moment. Always swags! Lol

You may need to apologize to her here for calling her ancient. Not good bro. To me, she is wonderful for her number. I think she mentioned it here.

Blessing.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
https:///Ghp4A86OTzpDw0GSPkzpE0

I am a female, a working class graduate. I need an intelligent and reserved male programmer who is very good in Mathematics and Physics.

I am also good to an extent. The person should be living in Warri and must be a working class graduate.

If interested, kindly follow the link above to reach me.
Preferably between the ages of 32 to 36years.

You must be neat and calm plz
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by tegamarro(m): 1:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Hi all I'm single
Interested in a relationship
Location Lagos
I just want an intelligent girl 20 _26
If you know your crazy and loveing � please am waiting for you oo
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Buffalowings3(m): 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2018
Wet in dey happen for thi's thread
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Martin0(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Mobilia:

We met on "SugarBoy4SugarMomma.Com".
Don't you remember?
I rejected you "then" and I'm rejecting you "now".
Good night son... wink

hahahah hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahahagringringrin
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
chaiii cc:mobilia

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by princesweetman2(m): 1:36am On Aug 03, 2018
Everybody seems to be getting angry wt u @mobilia

Naija guys are not smiling again .
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ogedazzle: 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
Your Dream Home should be an embodiment of you, your Class and Style .....

Owning it shouldn't be like climbing ldanre Hills or a Mountain top.

QUEENS COURT ESTATE

Located in a posh and serene area of Shapati, Lakowe, Lekki, Lagos - Nigeria.

With only N5Million outright payment a Plot is yours.

Or opt for our Flexible Payment plans with N2Million initial deposit.
N5.5Million - 3 Months Installment
N6Million - 6 Months Installment

TITLE: CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY

SIZE: 500sqm

Allocation of �% is Immediate.

NEIGHBOURHOOD
Novare Mall Shoprite (biggest Mall in Lagos), Lakowe Golf Course, Lagos Business School, Green Spring School, Corona School, Caleb British International School, Coscharis Motors, Mayfair Gardens, Beachwood Estate e.t.c.

INFRASTRUCTURES PROVISION
▪Security/Electrified Fence
▪Street Light
▪Interlocked Roads
▪Concrete Drainage
▪Electricity
▪Green Areas
▪Sport Arena
▪Estate Mall, e.t.c.

For more Information, Inspection and Payment kindly contact or whatsapp:

OGE 07039375005
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by IamPlato(m): 8:53pm On Aug 09, 2018

Nobodys!

Was Just Trying To Show You What True Example Of Asslicking Is
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
Local girls are just boring, the only thing you can get from them is sex , and you have to create all the romance till they are interested, misguided apes
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by elizbeth111(f): 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
nawa o
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Albert0011(m): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2018
A new dude in the chat room..am Albert from Delta state,i wanna make new friends here.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by ASPchris(m): 12:24am On Aug 16, 2018
I am a 35years guy , a graduate and working. Currently looking for a female life partner . She must be a graduate , humble, beautiful and good height. please contact me
via bobmekuson@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by pablobellins(m): 4:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
I need me a girl who isnt new in the game and has bn through a guy like me. I live in keffi nasarawa state. am young and getting. Bae should be around 18 to 22 yrs.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2018
cc:mobillia
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by CANDYmaraz(f): 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by dessywhite(m): 2:33pm On Aug 24, 2018
need a date to hang out with
reach me on the following
facebook: Edoma Desmond
Instagram: dessywhyte1
phone 08063351083
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Jossy114(m): 9:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
virgin ke?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:

My phone was stolen actually and I mentioned you in my diary to let you know. Didn't you see it?

Didn't get your diary mention oh. Sorry about your phone.

Have you retrieved that number?

Will send you a mail.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by folake4u(f): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cannicus:

Didn't get your diary mention oh. Sorry about your phone.
Have you retrieved that number?
Will send you a mail.

OK.
I haven't o, I don't have PVC or National ID to retrieve it sad.
Mail ke? I can't access my mail na. I'm using someone's phone to do NL.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:

OK.

I haven't o, I don't have PVC or National ID to retrieve it sad.

Mail ke? I can't access my mail na. I'm using someone's phone to do NL.

That's serious. So how can I reach you?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by folake4u(f): 9:13pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cannicus:

That's serious. So how can I reach you?

Just send your number here and I'd save it so when I get a phone, I'd reach you .
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:

Just send your number here and I'd save it so when I get a phone, I'd reach you .

OK.

X is the 10th digit in your number
Y is the 9th digit in your number

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by folake4u(f): 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cannicus:

OK.

Chaicheesy.
See stress.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Cannicus: 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
folake4u:

Chaicheesy.

See stress.

Lol!

This way, ii know its really you na tongue
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by folake4u(f): 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cannicus:

Lol!
This way, ii know its really you na tongue

OK o.Kosi wahala.
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (170) (Reply)

Romancelanders Voice Note Thread 2015 / What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match / 2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.