Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,892 members, 7,956,361 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise - Dating And Meet-up Zone (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise (206312 Views)

Mature Chat Room / Chat Room For Searching Males/females In Delta / Unilag Fun Chat Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hafeexla(m): 10:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mobilia:

I don't understand what you are saying.
You can't believe I am a "foreigner"?
How so...lol?
Bcoz I check your diary, the constant deactivating of monicker and swindler flooding your pm
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hafeexla:
Bcoz I check your diary, the constant deactivating of monicker and swindler flooding your pm

Hahaha..ok!! Now I understand you!
I still, to this day, get folks "wanting something"...
It will probably never end since I am a "foreigner" here on N.L.
Well that's been my experience...but I'm still here. I'm learning... wink
It's up to me though to discern the "real" from the "fake".
I can get swindled ONLY if I allow it at this point.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hafeexla(m): 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mobilia:

Hahaha..ok!! Now I understand you!
I still, to this day, get folks "wanting something"...
It will probably never end since I am a "foreigner" hee on N.L.
Well that's been my experience...but I'm still here. I'm learning... wink
It's up to me though to discern the "real" from the "fake".
I can get swindled ONLY if I allow it at this point.
Here in the country' everyone life is like a game' we kept playing to make it

do you know why i joined nairaland?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hafeexla:
Here in the country' everyone life is like a game' we kept playing to make it

do you know why i joined nairaland?

Ummm...to play "BetNaija"?
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hafeexla(m): 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mobilia:

Ummm...to play "BetNaija"?
Hmmm maybe you check my post but nope' it is a simple to make money.

we are breed with plenty of idea and we are strong to withstand adverse effect but no fund to facilitate implementation of idea.

I can never dream of staying in another country though i can visit as a tourist coz here is my country and i was optistic of a change but the future are looking bleak.
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hafeexla:
Hmmm maybe you check my post but nope' it is a simple to make money.

we are breed with plenty of idea and we are strong to withstand adverse effect but no fund to facilitate implementation of idea.

I can never dream of staying in another country though i can visit as a tourist coz here is my country and i was optistic of a change but the future are looking bleak.

Yes I did check your posts....
I know Nigerians are strong, intelligent, tenacious and persevering....
I get it..
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Moveonmax: 11:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Fellow Nigerians should please try to calm down and put their thoughts together before jabbing at the keys, proofread before pressing the send button. Most submission here by hommies has been an eyesore.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hafeexla(m): 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
Mobilia:

Yes I did check your posts....
I know Nigerians are strong, intelligent, tenacious and persevering....
I get it..

But getting to know my new environment "nairaland" i realized we couldn't even trust a neighbour anymore.

why i say gullible is because we actually have a trait of illiteracy in our blood, we are now product of hate speech and tribal sentiment.

as a foreigner' if you come with enough money and land in nigeria tommorrow' just that same day with money you can cause war between two town
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hafeexla:
But getting to know my new environment "nairaland" i realized we couldn't even trust a neighbour anymore.

why i say gullible is because we actually have a trait of illiteracy in our blood, we are now product of hate speech and tribal sentiment.

as a foreigner' if you come with enough money and land in nigeria tommorrow' just that same day with money you can cause war between two town

Oh ...interesting
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hafeexla(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mobilia:

Oh ...interesting
Are u here today !
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Hafeexla:
Are u here today !

Sorry about that....
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Hafeexla(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mobilia:

Sorry about that....
Hmmm
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:29am On Jul 04, 2018
Mobilia:

I'm sure you do...but even a Nigerian young man like yourself has to chop some other food too....(rice is a favorite in NIgeria)...
sorry i have been here for some days now,happy new month and yesterday 3rd july was my birthday
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 5:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Mobilia:

Lol...new pic?? This isn't a new pic.. (except it's black and white).
This is the first one you met me with...lol.
You and your charming words...hahaha...
Tel your "script-writer" to change up you "lines"... wink
Sorry...was on the phone and couldn't multi-task.
You take care and talk to you another time.

GOD is the script-writter, am just an immetator of GOD my father. u are beautiful, believe that...
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mobilia:

Lol...new pic?? This isn't a new pic.. (except it's black and white).
This is the first one you met me with...lol.
You and your charming words...hahaha...
Tel your "script-writer" to change up you "lines"... wink
Sorry...was on the phone and couldn't multi-task.
You take care and talk to you another time.

script-writer?lol, GOD gives the inspirations,am so sorry i am programed to be a nice gentle man, i cant change dear. u are beautiful ma,take that to the bank
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
gees101:
sorry i have been here for some days now,happy new month and yesterday 3rd july was my birthday

Wow....Happy Belated 21st Birthday to you!
May this year be your most blessed year yet cheesy
Happy New Month as well!
Hope you have been doing well!!
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Mobilia:

Wow....Happy Belated 21st Birthday to you!
May this year be your most blessed year yet cheesy
Happy New Month as well!
Hope you have been doing well!!
hahaha 21st?no ma, i old pass like that o. thanks dear, u are appreciated

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2018
hello dear,where you hidding? you scarce like fuel dear. CC...Mobilia
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
gees101:
hello dear,where you hidding? you scarce like fuel dear. CC...Mo/bilia

wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

wink
shes smilling,keep smilling beautiful
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
shes smilling,keep smilling beautiful

Tell the "Mrs." I said, "hi" and that I hope the food is good over there! wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

Tell the "Mrs." I said, "hi" and that I hope the food is good over there! wink
be corrected..its a (miss)..food is always good,she wonderfuly loved #keepassuming

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
be corrected..its a (miss)..food is always good,she wonderfuly loved #keepassuming

Oops...(miss)..well actually it should be (missus).
That's awesome...good food is all that!
Yes she should be wonderfully loved...kudos to you.
#Justdoingmyjob...
#Respecttoyouboth
#Invitemetotheweddingplease
#Assumptionsbecomerealitiesinmyworld wink
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

Oops...(miss)..well actually it should be (missus).
That's awesome...good food is all that!
Yes she should be wonderfully loved...kudos to you.
#Justdoingmyjob...
#Respecttoyouboth
#Invitemetotheweddingplease
#Assumptionsbecomerealitiesinmyworld wink
miss,missus,missy or whatever ma.english nor b my papa language, tell that to who cares(yourkids)? darling. lockup and hide your face. #udontmatter dear. cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
miss,missus,missy or whatever ma.english nor b my papa language, tell that to who cares(yourkids)? darling. lockup and hide your face. #udontmatter dear. cheers

I wasn't mocking your English baby boy.
Sorry you took it that way.
The students are out on summer break so I'm not in the classroom to teach them right now.
I'm not locking up anything dear....lol. I'm free..
If you don't want to look, then please find an object and cover your eyes....lol.
Oh...lol..By the way, I matter to a whole lot of folks....including you wink

#Youarebeingveryaggressiveandhostilerightnow
#Whythesuddenchange
#Lovedyourcommentsomuchthati"liked"them cheesy
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

I wasn't mocking your English baby boy.
Sorry you took it that way.
The students are out on summer break so I'm not in the classroom to teach them right now.
I'm not locking up anything dear....lol. I'm free..
Oh...lol..I matter to a whole lot of folks....including you wink

#Youarebeingveryaggressiveandhostilerightnow
#Whythesuddenchange
hahaha... .matter to me?baby i dont think so...you matter to others,defy not me darling...aggressive ect?no darling #yourwrongassumption putsyouinthatcornerdear

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by gees101(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Mobilia:

Haha Haha....
#Letthatcharactershine

Wow...keep it going!
you like me dont you? am the realest you ever met on here...#heyIoveyoutoodear #evenifithurtsyou toadmitit.... cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
gees101:
you like me dont you? am the realest you ever met on here...#heyIoveyoutoodear #evenifithurtsyou toadmitit.... cheers

LOL....

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (170) (Reply)

2024!! Marriages For Working Class: Drop Your Contact And Get Your Spouse Now. / Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.