Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) (10731 Views)

Buhari Insulted And Threatened Nigerians On His Speech This Morning - FFK / 6 Takeaways From Buhari's Speech During 2017 Budget Presentation / Aisha Buhari Delivering Lectures In New York (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by harbdulrasaq88(m): 8:34pm On May 06, 2016
VIDEO: President Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe-Lf-5TSiE

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/video-president-buhari-delivering-his.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by link2ok(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2016
I must commend the person who wrote that speech. I have noticed sumtyn abt this present administration they have a way of winning d souls of the gullible citizen.

I knw hw the Zombies are feeling now I can vividly remember the same way I felt after seeing Titanic.

Please I want to ask what actually happnd to Saraki's case?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Zico5(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2016
God bless mr president. I pray God grant his desire to change Nigeria for better. His look and actions show his desire to reposition Nigeria. He may be slow but he is steady. That is why PDP are ready to sabotage his efforts cos comes 2019 Nigeria will sing a new song. Our stories will surely change for better.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by korel9: 11:11am On May 07, 2016
Who e epp?

APC always making a Kim Kardashian out of everthing.

Waiting for a pics showing d dullard sipping kunu and pushing his cows. undecided

Thank God he's in Daura now grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by seunlayi(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2016
why should i watch a video of a man I can hardly hear what he is saying or you expect me to watch his body movement.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by fernandooleku(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2016
No tell us say u won travel again till the end of this year oo. If we know say travelling na ur hobby, we no go vote for u
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by prettytoys: 11:12am On May 07, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Canme4u(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2016
My President My President, we gat your back even though my phone can't stream the video but I still understand that whatever you do, you are doing it in good faith.

God Bless Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by wayne4loan: 11:15am On May 07, 2016
This man should have an english interpreter standing beside him when he is rendering a speech...
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by jaykaylegend(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2016
korel9:
Who e epp?

Waiting for a pics showing d dullard sipping kunu and pushing his cows. undecided

your wailing just start ooo

you go wail tire....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by hensben(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2016
Thank God that devilish party with occultic members are no longer at the center.

I am very optimistic that this man will set Nigeria in the right part.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Dahveydson(m): 11:16am On May 07, 2016
Where is the change?

I say the change is where a president personally delivers his budget to NASS

I say the change is where a president scrutinises the approved budget and make sure it is implementable.

I say the change is where a president will stand his ground and refuse to shaken by corrupt bureaucrats.

I say the change is where the masses will be aware of happenings and details of budget of their country.

The change might be slow, but it will surely come.

God bless Nigeria

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by webincomeplus(m): 11:18am On May 07, 2016
seunlayi:
why should i watch a video of a man I can hardly hear what he is saying or you expect me to watch his body movement.
You mean you've still not recovered from the hearing loss you suffered when you heard the 2015 election results from Kano and Katsina states? Sorry about that, but it's over one year already.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Amule5000us(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
Now that the budgets has been signed... Can the school pupils now have their one meal a day? Anything short of that is fraudulent...
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Shortyy(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2016
Can y'all stop bothering people about this budget already? Is this the first Time budget is being signed in this country? What's so special about this one? Eh? Seriously I'm fed up!! Our lecturers have been on strike for more than a month now, and the whole ASUU is planning on embarking on an indefinite strike, and y'all aren't even bothered about that. Y'all are just on and on about a stvpid budget that will be implemented God knows when. Tbh, I'm just sick and tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by dejonathan(f): 11:22am On May 07, 2016
am patiently waiting for my 5k
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Acutex: 11:23am On May 07, 2016
The Zombies have invaded the thread. Approach with extreme caution. I repeat approach with extreme caution. Over.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Alfamann: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
Where do I get subtitles?
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
USELESS people

Signing of BUDGET into law is now a NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.. .

So what about its IMPLEMENTATION.... ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by davodyguy: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
Nice one.

There's hope for Nigeria

The isrealites were in Egypt and suffered (Nigeria under GEJ)
God sent Moses to the rescue
After the rescue, they moaned and groaned under Moses for a while (Just as they're groaning now under buhari)
Later, they got to the promise Land with Joshua.

Nigerians are like the Israelites under Moses. They will surely get out of this mess unto the promise land

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
Bubu the Dolly dullard.
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Amandobolt(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
somebody should quote me when they start distributing the #5k
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by AdeniyiA(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
transcript pls..
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by chukslawrence(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2016
baba
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by AmbodOfLASU: 11:27am On May 07, 2016
Jj
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by davodyguy: 11:29am On May 07, 2016
EVILFOREST:
USELESS people

Signing of BUDGET into law is now a NATIONAL ACHIEVEMENT.. .

So what about its IMPLEMENTATION.... ?

Before he signed the budget, wailers criticised him. After signing, they continued criticising him. Shame on you guys

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by delors(m): 11:39am On May 07, 2016
prettytoys:
K
Great comment
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by DropShot: 11:40am On May 07, 2016
korel9:
Who e epp?

Waste of space you are!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by wheesin(m): 11:52am On May 07, 2016
all i hear I want is the 5k we were promised and the uninterrupted power. Shikena. Go slow bro ..Go slow undecided
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by Mboi2: 11:55am On May 07, 2016
davodyguy:

Before he signed the budget, wailers criticised him. After signing, they continued criticising him. Shame on you guys
You should be ashamed of yourself first. I don't know how you people degenerated to this myopic level in today Nigeria. Since when did signing of a national budget become an achievement? Do you know that first quarter of d year is gone? What's the essence of you having formal education if you people are this daft.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by csbrown(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2016
You for no sign am naa..
Oga remember say u never go. Congo, you for go come back before you. Sign am ni...
WHO U EPP self......
Re: Buhari Delivering His Speech During The Signing Of The 2016 Budget (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 12:14pm On May 07, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg’s School Feeding Project Starts Poorly — Investigation / Presidential Panel To Recover $7bn Bailout Funds From Banks / PDP Rejects Acting CJN, Tanko Says Inauguration Of Tribunal Judges Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.