Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband (13471 Views)

Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by optional1(f): 7:09pm On May 07, 2016
Not by force to marry in Adaeze yobo voice......
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by mylora: 7:49pm On May 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

Thanks so much.

You've displayed some maturity that is rare on nigerian internet platforms. Much respect brotherly

3 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by themmyd: 8:02pm On May 07, 2016
See how the devil ruined ds happy family cry prayer s d solution to any challenges in marriage, may her soul rest in peace
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Olabantu(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2016
She was my step cousin...it really sad because I only had the opportunity to c her once..I just hope DAT d cacht d man because it a big blow to the family...2 children BTW the space of 10 months
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2016
Domestic violence has no place in an healthy relationship whether the couple is dating, married, engaged or cohabiting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by double0seven(m): 9:32pm On May 07, 2016
Sampson88:
It's painful when sweet and loving relationship goes sour.... But the ugly truth is that all this start happening when the women ( wife ) start be rude in the name of equality to the husband. Ladies learn how to obey ur man(husband) simply because that bible says he is the hard of the family not ur toy and when the husband feel that he is losing the position bad things start happen ..thanks

You are one sick brother. Without a doubt you do same, most probably already practicing it, otherwise, this won't be the only response that come to your brain when you read of this matter.

sick fuc.k

4 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by double0seven(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2016
oglalasioux:
From the pictures this was a very happy family and I believe the husband of this woman wouldn't have had the thoughts of hurting her except the woman has made the man jealous in some way especially if they are going through financial problems.

Not all men can handle some things in the midst of adversity but killing the woman, even involuntarily, is not acceptable.

Another wife beater spotted. Sick motherfuckers. Better go and get help

You are one sick brother. Without a doubt you do same, most probably already practicing it, otherwise, this won't be the only response that come to your brain when you read of this matter.

seriously, this is what you have to say. so the wife makes the man jealous, then he starts to pound her Rubbish. Experience has shown that such people beat their wives for any flimsy reason. So shut the Bleep up, woman beater and potentially wife killer .

5 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2016
double0seven:

Another wife beater spotted. Sick motherfuckers. Better go and get help

seriously, this is what you have to say. so the wife makes the man jealous, then he starts to pound her Rubbish. Experience has shown that such people beat their wives for any flimsy reason. So shut the Bleep up, woman beater and potentially wife killer .

All that accolade for little me? Love you too, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by bomasek(m): 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
oglalasioux:

All that accolade for little me? Love you too, bro.
Mumu
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by PMBisaterrorist(f): 12:02am On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:
From the pictures this was a very happy family and I believe the husband of this woman wouldn't have had the thoughts of hurting her except the woman has made the man jealous in some way especially if they are going through financial problems.

Not all men can handle some things in the midst of adversity but killing the woman, even involuntarily, is not acceptable.

boy you crazy for tryna blame the woman in what way or d other, nothing she did is worth her blood, now dis lil cute kids will have no mum Dats messed up

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 2:36am On May 08, 2016
Aguntan + Ewure = success
Aguntan + Aguntan = no bueno.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by simababe(f): 4:30am On May 08, 2016
May she RIP. #saynotodomesticviolence
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by mumtriplet2: 8:03am On May 08, 2016
Read it yesterday from blog,I cried while reading it because am in the same situation now....my whole body is paining me nw....I didn't go to Church because am weak.the beating he gave me yesterday is just too much and here I am trying to make it work.

Am afraid ,I don't want to loss my life. God help me.

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Olabantu(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
We can't just conclude it was domestic violence..... Let the Forensics fdo their thing first because the picture i see there doesn't look like she has a scratch on her body
DAT has been done already and c ts were found on her so the police are after the man
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Olabantu(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by TheAmazon: 10:43am On May 08, 2016
Sampson88:
It's painful when sweet and loving relationship goes sour.... But the ugly truth is that all this start happening when the women ( wife ) start be rude in the name of equality to the husband. Ladies learn how to obey ur man(husband) simply because that bible says he is the hard of the family not ur toy and when the husband feel that he is losing the position bad things start happen ..thanks
Dear sir, I sincerely wish u seek medical attention. Just an advice. That you can even suggest this is unthinkable. A murderer remains a murderer, whether he has a formidable companion or not.

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Onegai(f): 11:57am On May 08, 2016
Domestic Violence is NOT ABOUT ANGER, it is about CONTROL. They are not hitting you because they are angry, they are beating you up because they have lost control and they feel that is the best way to exert it back upon you.

One lady commented on one of these blogs that her husband would punch her for replying him so her pastor advised her to keep quiet and walk away. The next fight happened and she kept shut and walked away rather than exchange words. Her husband picked a chair and smashed it on her back, screaming "how dare you ignore me". Even in silence, the abuser will slap you and say you were using your silence to mock him (I've seen it happen and the next thing you know, the victim tried to leave the room and she was knocked down and being choked whilst we tried to save her). And once the victim of Domestic Violence tries to leave, the abuser immediately does his best to make her stay: either with apologies or threats.

If it were truly about Anger, the abuser would be beating up even a stranger over a trivial matter. But we know that does not happen often. If it were truly about disliking bad habits or being tired of the victim, the abuser would be relieved when the victim leaves. But we know that the abuser tends to fight against that happening. We see, time and time again, that the abuser is described as a "nice guy" outside the family unit and we erroneously think that perhaps it is the victim's fault. Nope.

Abusive people are manipulative and will do all they can to isolate their victim against the world. All in a bid to control them even more and when they cannot control their victim, resort to violence.

Domestic Violence is never about Anger, it is about Control.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by martineverest(m): 1:28pm On May 08, 2016
She was a church member at redeemed Christian church, destiny sanitary..... The bonding between her and her kids was unexplainable.... She and her husband never sat together in the church...rip.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 08, 2016
mumtriplet2:
Read it yesterday from blog,I cried while reading it because am in the same situation now....my whole body is paining me nw....I didn't go to Church because am weak.the beating he gave me yesterday is just too much and here I am trying to make it work.

Please save yourself. God has equipped you with a mind of your own, full body to move about use what you have been given and save yourself. You have nothing to prove to anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Ruq: 2:25pm On May 08, 2016
mumtriplet2:

Isn't the story enough reason to wake you up ?.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by ivyy(f): 2:30pm On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:

If he truly did that, then there is absolutely no justification for it.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by MissSlimbody(f): 4:04pm On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:
From the pictures this was a very happy family and I believe the husband of this woman wouldn't have had the thoughts of hurting her except the woman has made the man jealous in some way especially if they are going through financial problems

Why do some men like you always blame women for all their misdeeds?

Its Pathetic undecided

2 Likes

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by manie(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2016
https://www.newsbreak.ng/2016/05/manhunt-lagos-suspected-wife-killer/

Police in Lagos are on the trial of a man, Lekan Shonde for beating his wife, Ronke Bewaji Shonde to death in Egbeda area of the state. Dolapo Badmos, a superintendent and spokesman for the state Police Command, confirmed the incident that happened last Friday at about 7a.m at the couple’s residence at Tiemo Crescent, Ile Epo Alhaji, Egbeda. The spokesman also confirmed that the wife’s corpse had been deposited at the Isolo General Hospital Mortuary for autopsy.

“His phones are switched off but effort is on to get him,” Badmos said.

Ronke’s death was discovered by the couple’s children nanny – one Mrs. Tiemo E.B and reported at the Idimu Police Station, a few meters away from the crime scene. The fleeing suspected wife killer was said to have locked up his wife’s corpse, alongside their two children in the room before bolting away. Neighbours claimed to have heard a loud scream from the couple’s apartment, but made light of the situation. They only knew what had transpired when the nanny arrived. The nanny unable to get into the apartment reportedly peeped through the window and saw the two children crying and trying to wake their lifeless mother. The door was forced open and Ronke’s corpse, with blood stains, was lying on the floor. It was said that the couple, married in 2013, had faced domestic violence in their matrimony until last Friday’s tragic incident.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by bomasek(m): 4:58pm On May 08, 2016
mumtriplet2:

U better run b4 we read about u on nairaland; God forbid!
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by xendra: 5:10pm On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:

you really think you can tell a happy family by looking at their pictures

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 08, 2016
Nairalanders I hail una. Even in death you still find a way to blame the woman, even when he is a murderer you still find a way to justify the man.

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 08, 2016
xendra:
you really think you can tell a happy family by looking at their pictures

Not even toddlers possess such levels of naivety.

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 08, 2016
Sampson88:

Only if you were born to a family where your father was a drunk who spent your school fees money your mom worked tirelessly for on booze and pr○stitutes and he beat your mom whenever she tried to resist, then I wonder if your words would be the same.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by mediang: 6:04pm On May 08, 2016
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by topetall(f): 6:11pm On May 08, 2016
If you cannot cope with a beautiful, successful and matured person because of your insecurities, please don't marry

Marriage is about 2 incompatible people making marriage work
It is not enough to be in love or be attracted. It takes conscious effort to be kind, to have self control, to be gentle, to love even when your partner has wronged you.

There is no excuse for verbal, emotional. Physical abuse.
Learn to have meaningful discussions. It is always all about being right. Listen to what she say. It is okay if her opinion is different from yours.

Some arguments are about mundane things that results to beatings
She doesn't cook 3 meals a day, she is not domestic, she did not respect my family, she did not spend her money on me, her family does not regard me, she is always against my opinions.

There are 1001 ways to resolve an argument without a slap, an abusive word or keeping malice

Don't withhold your love, affection, money, Care giving, respect, regard, because you are angry
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Naijanicky(f): 6:16pm On May 08, 2016
Christ!!!...see how d lyf of this beautiful lady was cut short...I pray her soul finds Peace...
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by LasoulMacuby(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2016
And I keep wondering... Most of my relationships I had to quit because u couldn't bring myself to raise my hand on a woman. If I see talking to you is not making you reasonable, I quit, and we all go our separate ways. I see no justifiable reason to beat a woman, not to talk of beating to death. She she be Animal?
N.B : for those who might have an abstract thought, even if she cheats I no go still beat her cos u have caught an Ex pants down with a close pal and all I did was delete her number and refuse all apologies tendered from her and her friends. Uptill today we are still close friends and u still help her out when needs arises.
Call me a MAGA, but it's a personal rule made that even if I beat a woman, and she still wants to do what made her do what made me beat her, she will still go ahead to do what she did that made me beat her.(pardon my pun in the last paragraph)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan / 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.