Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband (13470 Views)

Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Corpse Of Rasaq Bello, Hamburger Who Was Shot Dead (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by uzolexis(f): 11:04pm On May 08, 2016
oglalasioux:
From the pictures this was a very happy family and I believe the husband of this woman wouldn't have had the thoughts of hurting her except the woman has made the man jealous in some way especially if they are going through financial problems.

Not all men can handle some things in the midst of adversity but killing the woman, even involuntarily, is not acceptable.

Destined2win:
I see a family living in love but somehow the wife has an insulting mouth while the husband is temperamental. This argument sets in, the wife starts talking uncontrollably and the temperamental husband lost control and smacked her wife without the intention of really seeing her dead. When he sees his wife fall, he cries and tells he her, 'honey please stand up, I didn't mean it'. When he tries and sees that the wife is dead for real,he runs away screaming, 'Oh what have I done?' cry

Sampson88:
It's painful when sweet and loving relationship goes sour.... But the ugly truth is that all this start happening when the women ( wife ) start be rude in the name of equality to the husband. Ladies learn how to obey ur man(husband) simply because that bible says he is the hard of the family not ur toy and when the husband feel that he is losing the position bad things start happen ..thanks

I really dont like insulting people but I have to state this fact, you guys might see it as an insult but it is not.....you guys are ID.IOTS and all those that liked your posts are bigger ID.IOTS. there is no justification for domestic violence whatsoever, NONE, be it from the husband or the wife. So pictures are an indication that this was a happy family God, who thinks like this Like someone said earlier, domestic abuse is not about anger it is about control take this from someone who has been in an abusive relationship before....you had better change this idio.tic mindset of yours or else do us the women folk the courtesy of being single for life.......Nansense.

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 08, 2016
uzolexis:

I really dont like insulting people but I have to state this fact, you guys might see it as an insult but it is not.....you guys are ID.IOTS and all those that liked your posts are bigger ID.IOTS. there is no justification for domestic violence whatsoever, NONE, be it from the husband or the wife. So pictures are an indication that this was a happy family God, who thinks like this Like someone said earlier, domestic abuse is not about anger it is about control take this from someone who has been in an abusive relationship before....you had better change this idio.tic mindset of yours or else do us the women folk the courtesy of being single for life.......Nansense.
You can actually pass your message without hurling insults on them.

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Sampson88(m): 6:11am On May 09, 2016
[quote author=uzolexis pos
If u a man ( husband)that u always beat ur wife learn from this n you are a wife that you always insult n abuse ur husband learn from this...we all pray for a happy home not a war zone.. May God bless us all
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Sampson88(m): 6:20am On May 09, 2016
uzolexis:

mrniceguyuc4:
Its really a sad story indeed!!! Wickedness of man!!!
http://ucgist.com.ng/create-free-flirchi-account-on
U can keep on insulting me n as God is a life nothing will happen to me..learning how to control a Temper is not an easy thing and I have seen a situation where the wife insult the whole entire generation of the husband just because the husband visit his mother n came back late.. Am not happy to say this here as a Husband kill His wife n for that one God will give the wife family justice. but we all r humans n not perfect. Even causing pain to someone that I don't know will causes me sad talkless of my wife the mother of children. We all have to learn from this n should pray to God to strengthen us from doing an evil things to others. Pls u guys should for give me if u see me as a bad person or person without manners.. We need to learn from this situation n i believed God can do all things for us to have a controlled tamper n happy home.... Thanks
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by uzolexis(f): 6:30am On May 09, 2016
slimmy2005:
You can actually pass your message without hurling insults on them.

I didn't insult them, I stated a fact. Anyone that justifies domestic violence for whatever reason is an ID.IOT and that's a fact.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by uzolexis(f): 6:32am On May 09, 2016
Sampson88:

U can keep on insulting me n as God is a life nothing will happen to me..learning how to control a Temper is not an easy thing and I have seen a situation where the wife insult the whole entire generation of the husband just because the husband visit his mother n came back late.. Am not happy to say this here as a Husband kill His wife n for that one God will give the wife family justice. but we all r humans n not perfect. Even causing pain to someone that I don't know will causes me sad talkless of my wife the mother of children. We all have to learn from this n should pray to God to strengthen us from doing an evil things to others. Pls u guys should for give me if u see me as a bad person or person without manners.. We need to learn from this situation n i believed God can do all things for us to have a controlled tamper n happy home.... Thanks

You still don't get my point.....there is no justification for domestic violence,none at all. No matter what your spouse does to get you angry, you should not raise your hand on him/her. What happened to walking away

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by Sampson88(m): 6:52am On May 09, 2016
uzolexis:

You still don't get my point.....there is no justification for domestic violence,none at all. No matter what your spouse does to get you angry, you should not raise your hand on him/her. What happened to walking away
uzolexis:

Owk I understand you ... Thanks for making ur view clear to me

1 Like

Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2016
uzolexis:

I agree with you. Apologies.

But women should first divorce their husbands instead of cheating on them for any reason.

A man's wife is his territory and there's nothing bitter than a cheating wife. I'm telling you this as a man; 90% of domestic violence against women is as a result of infidelity on the part of the women.

There's no reason to call us idiots. Forums like this is for rubbing minds. Please learn to be civil and respectful. You never know who is who even though we are all anonymous here. On another note I bet you'll never, under any circumstances, want to be single for life. Believe me.

Once again, my apologies.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by uzolexis(f): 9:59am On May 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

I agree with you. Apologies.

But women should first divorce their husbands instead of cheating on them for any reason.

A man's wife is his territory and there's nothing bitter than a cheating wife. I'm telling you this as a man; 90% of domestic violence against women is as a result of infidelity on the part of the women.

There's no reason to call us idiots. Forums like this is for rubbing minds. Please learn to be civil and respectful. You never know who is who even though we are all anonymous here. On another note I bet you'll never, under any circumstances, want to be single for life. Believe me.

Once again, my apologies.

I agree with you,if you are no longer happy with your spouse get a divorce instead of cheating, cheating is wrong in everyway so is domestic violence and no 90% of domestic violence is not about cheating, like I said earlier it is about CONTROL. Some men cannot handle a successful woman, when their wives are doing better than them in their career it bruises their ego and they want to exercise their control by being unreasonable, like I said earlier i've been there so i'm speaking from experience and I know lots of other women that have been and are still there but yes some is also about cheating.
I'm sorry if you found my earlier comment insulting but your justifying domestic violence for any reason is idi.otic and I only stated that fact.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by indie22(f): 10:45am On May 09, 2016
oglalasioux:
From the pictures this was a very happy family and I believe the husband of this woman wouldn't have had the thoughts of hurting her except the woman has made the man jealous in some way especially if they are going through financial problems.

Not all men can handle some things in the midst of adversity but killing the woman, even involuntarily, is not acceptable.

What are you typing?

So...it's okay to slap someone about because they made you jealous?

undecided undecided
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by mii4u(f): 11:38am On May 09, 2016
greyce:
Oh no!!! Not again! Stories like this really make me feel bad...no woman should ever stay in an abusive relationship,life has no duplicate. Rip ma'am

I pray ur cute little kids never suffer

couples should learn to stay away from abusive relationship cos its just not worth it, life is the ultimate. its is only a living being that had got hope for better things even a reconciled relationship (cos it can be reconciled).
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 12:07pm On May 09, 2016
indie22:

What are you typing?

So...it's okay to slap someone about because they made you jealous?

undecided undecided

Go to front page and read the man's side of the story. Then open your bible and read proverbs 6:34-35. Have a lovely day.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by indie22(f): 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

Go to front page and read the man's side of the story. Then open your bible and read proverbs 6:34-35. Have a lovely day.

This is how potential wife beaters, slappers and murderers give themselves away....................Women beware!!!

Continue.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 1:10pm On May 09, 2016
indie22:

This is how potential wife beaters, slappers and murderers give themselves away....................Women beware!!!

Continue.

Lol. If you are among the women who are married but flirting around for money then I hereby alert everyone to run from you.

You can't get married to me and run around with men for money and when I confront you you run your mouth and remember women's rights. Marital violence is not only physical. The emotional ones nearly don't heal forever.

Read that bible passage again.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by indie22(f): 1:25pm On May 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

Lol. If you are among the women who are married but flirting around for money then I hereby alert everyone to run from you.

You can't get married to me and run around with men for money and when I confront you you run your mouth and remember women's rights. Marital violence is not only physical. The emotional ones nearly don't heal forever.

Read that bible passage again.

You're a potential wife beater, it shows in your posts...

Women need to beware of marrying your type, you're not even engaged yet you're already talking about a woman running around with other men..

You can't hide under the cloak of the word of God to perpetuate evil, you cannot use the bible to justify violence against your wife. That act in itself shows you as a weak, lily-livered man lacking in self control.

It's until people like you commit murder that you understand that a wife is not a dog to be kicked and beaten.

Girls here need to know and be careful of your type who use the bible to commit heinous crimes against others,

Marriage is not by force, if you are filled with violence, the best thing for you is to stay single and not kill someone else's child over your own frustrations and insecurity as a man.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by oglalasioux(m): 1:56pm On May 09, 2016
indie22:

You're a potential wife beater, it shows in your posts...

Women need to beware of marrying your type, you're not even engaged yet you're already talking about a woman running around with other men..

You can't hide under the cloak of the word of God to perpetuate evil, you cannot use the bible to justify violence against your wife. That act in itself shows you as a weak, lily-livered man lacking in self control.

It's until people like you commit murder that you understand that a wife is not a dog to be kicked and beaten.

Girls here need to know and be careful of your type who use the bible to commit heinous crimes against others,

Marriage is not by force, if you are filled with violence, the best thing for you is to stay single and not kill someone else's child over your own frustrations and insecurity as a man.

A word is enough for the wise.

Okay.
Re: Family Pics & Corpse Of Ronke Shonde Who Was Allegedly Killed By Her Husband by greyce: 4:52pm On May 09, 2016
mii4u:

couples should learn to stay away from abusive relationship cos its just not worth it, life is the ultimate. its is only a living being that had got hope for better things even a reconciled relationship (cos it can be reconciled).
yeah,you're right.if only other women could learn from this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts 14.5 Tons Of Ghanaian Loud Linked To Wanted Drug Baron In Lagos / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan / 60yr-old-Man Racial Abuses & Slaps 19-month-old-Toddler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.