Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin (31969 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Seyi Law Poses On A N45million Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by bizhop101(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2016
I DONT WANT TO HER THIS NEWS,am out here
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by 9jauk: 11:36am On May 07, 2016
Pheals:
Tiwa done finish this guy !! After she exposed him ....she also pray 4him shocked chaii ladies ! This is who some ladies called there mentor o c her home .... Now she is in London undecidedy TJ dey sleep around ,poor dude ! Don't depend on gals learn to work

I got married to a foreigner because of naija lady's fouls mouth;Tiwa is never left out,you talk too much and for Tunji ur dad asked u to assume responsibility in transition on is company you keep following all this fake people called celebrity,hopefully this would teach u a lesson

Enh oga mynd44 are u still sleeping ,con confirm this news .... Wake up o b4 I pour water on u
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Elchappo: 11:39am On May 07, 2016
kiyosaki1:
Go back to the main message and read it slowly then you will understand the information the writer intend passing to readers,it said the money was giving to him to help organised show on behalf of etisalat

Sure, but show me any where they said he is indebted to Etisalat.

If u did basics of law, can etisalat lay claim to the fund

The IBB niece is indebted to etisalat while TJ is indebted to IBB's niece.
Therefore, it's a fair share from the IBB's..
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by gonkraziiiiii: 12:07pm On May 07, 2016
Delphi:
She has already said that he borrowed #45 million. Did he deny? Why reiterating it? Is it because he came clean of drug abuse accusation, hence borrowing money accusation enters second gear. Leave the young man alone to drink water and drop cup!
Drop which cup...ma dear he should av kept his family bizz to himself...hmmm Nigerians are great detectives ol soon ur c d barber dat collects his money twice a week

1 Like

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Delphi(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2016
Lol. Ok, so he should hold the cup as evidence of drinking water. You are so hilarious! But he needs time to heal; mistakes are often times inevitable. And one cannot just hold oneself down because of one's mistake. Just forgive him, please.

gonkraziiiiii:

Drop which cup...ma dear he should av kept his family bizz to himself...hmmm Nigerians are great detectives ol soon ur c d barber dat collects his money twice a week
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Beetobee(f): 12:14pm On May 07, 2016
Apelex:
Babangida last daughter Cousin get 45million to borrow person...nah wah oh

"The poor girl who was apparently ignorant of his ulterior motives, gave N45 million to him on behalf of Etisalat for a gig/show" You pass English language so because your comprehension beats my imagination!
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by guywitzerogal(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2016
Philpham:

Do u have mental problem like teebillz, its like you have been smoking cheap cocaine like him too.
stupidity
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Apelex(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2016
Beetobee:

"The poor girl who was apparently ignorant of his ulterior motives, gave N45 million to him on behalf of Etisalat for a gig/show" You pass English language so because your comprehension beats my imagination!

Read-

"What set off all off these was that he went to borrow 45 million Naira from someone and he lost it"

My English is just fine.Nairaland style

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by areeyor(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2016
Your own case of Owning Iya Basirat will be treated seperately try and be a star and see if u no go reach front page# how I wish Tee billz can be a debtor cos of Tiwa as you are in debt of 4500 cos of you girl friend

Xionez:
Abeg, make this T-billz (abi na T-shirt) matter cook finish.
Okay, so he has N45 mill gbese on his head. So what?
I dey owe Iya Basira N4500 for the food wey me and my gees chop last month, why i no see am for FP on Nairaland?
i epp people dat day, who T-shirt epp?!
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by olanje: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
kiyosaki1:
Go back to the main message and read it slowly then you will understand the information the writer intend passing to readers,it said the money was giving to him to help organised show on behalf of etisalat
pls tell him... Some Nigerians are just plain dullards
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by olanje: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
Elchappo:

Sure, but show me any where they said he is indebted to Etisalat.

If u did basics of law, can etisalat lay claim to the fund

The IBB niece is indebted to etisalat while TJ is indebted to IBB's niece.
Therefore, it's a fair share from the IBB's..
Nairaland Dullard Spotted
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Elchappo: 3:30pm On May 07, 2016
olanje:
Nairaland Dullard Spotted

Beta than ur Dad sha...
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 07, 2016
grin

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 07, 2016
Delphi:
She has already said that he borrowed #45 million. Did he deny? Why reiterating it? Is it because he came clean of drug abuse accusation, hence borrowing money accusation enters second gear. Leave the young man alone to drink water and drop cup!

And she didn't even give answer to the allegation laid against her - of her sleeping with jazzy, 2face and co

1 Like

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by gonkraziiiiii: 10:55pm On May 07, 2016
Delphi:
Lol. Ok, so he should hold the cup as evidence of drinking water. You are so hilarious! But he needs time to heal; mistakes are often times inevitable. And one cannot just hold oneself down because of one's mistake. Just forgive him, please.

Lol...loving ur reply

1 Like

Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by onadana: 7:49am On May 08, 2016
[
.[/quote][/color]
mamawin:
men are terrible when they marry you because of what you can bring home. it takes God's mercy to survive the fury of a man.

Women get carried away easily.Dating and marrying someone without investigating him.All in the name of answering Mrs.Women should learn to do their homework well.
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 08, 2016
guywitzerogal:
stupidity

Your father
Re: Teebillz N45Million Debt Was From Hajara Mustapha, Halima Babangida's Cousin by guywitzerogal(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2016
Philpham:

Your father
still stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Lecky, Beverly Naya And Toni Tones In Bikini As They Vacation In Dubai(pics / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Pictures From Chris Attoh's Proposal To Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.