Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors (34025 Views)

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb / Okada & Bus Drivers Collide In Anambra, 2 Die On Spot, Others Injured (Graphic) / 2 Die In An Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by finalboss1(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2016
Train Just Derailed and capsized In Jebba ,going to minna .. Three Lost Lifes,
An Am Among The Survivor... thank God for my life we almost crossed niger bridge.... thank God

we didn't sink...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Lumiere91: 8:41am On May 07, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by DIKEnaWAR: 8:44am On May 07, 2016
"Now that the budget has been signed, no train will derail again"

-Lai Mohammed.

"This is the handiwork of Jonathan. He derailed the train because he knows I am the Minister of Transport and wants to disgrace me"

- Rotimi Amaechi.

"APC cannot even ride the trains oga Jona put in place, successfully. They are just incompetent and derailing everything 'Hero' worked for"

-Wailers.

"Ina walahi rajianu...."

-Buhari.

"Amaechi is a thief! He is repeating what he did in Rivers state before we made him a new creature"

- Tinubu.

"The Federal Government is working on putting speed trains in conjunction with the Chinese government before the end of June this year"

- Prof Osinbajo.

"It is Fulani Herdsmen! They are at it again!!"

IPOB and Ohaneze

"They have started attacking us and killing our people"

-ACF and Miyetti Allah

"We shall seek a way to make laws against trains derailing"

-Saraki.

"I urge President Buhari to build the rail tracks on water, so that people can fall inside water if it derails, battle crocs and sharks and survive to tell a story made in naija. I just wanna make common sense"

-Ben Bruce

Voices from the address called Nigeria... Babel

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Elchappo: 8:44am On May 07, 2016
Congrats..

Hope d accident was not caused by Cows on the track..

6 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Kagarko(m): 8:46am On May 07, 2016
RIP to the dead ones.

And you i say congrats.

We pray it never happened again.

16 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by henrygale(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2016
Na WA o. We never actively start dey use the train sef dem don dey derail dey kill people! How much more when rotimi amaechi starts working as oga buhari don sign budget!. God help us

4 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 9:18am On May 07, 2016
shocked train capsized on a rail and u didnt sink..?
But where is lalasticlacla sef

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 10:04am On May 07, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef

Jonathan train has derailed

21 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by ifyalways(f): 10:18am On May 07, 2016
Thank God for his grace @ OP.

Hope efforts have been made to notify the right emergency service provider?

4 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 07, 2016
They will soon blame me.
Pls blame Amechi

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by oatzeal(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2016
BAD
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by deenvibe(m): 12:41pm On May 07, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 07, 2016
finalboss1:
An Am Among The Survivor... thank God for my life we almost crossed niger bridge.... thank God

we didn't sink...

This your English sef, e get as e be sha.

6 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 07, 2016
grayht:
we almost crossed niger bridge, thank God
we didn't sink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Jobsdome: 12:44pm On May 07, 2016
congrats o but remove capsized
It's pretty rare for trains to just derail. It's a pity that this accident will soon be forgotten and swept under the carpet. We need to have a dedicated and functional accident investigation bureau in Nigeria....at the very least you can pick one or two lessons from whatever caused the train to derail and incorporate it going forward.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by VocalWalls: 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
They cannot maintain the trains jonathan built for us?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by youngberry001(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
Whaaat
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
Who put ogbono soup for the track? the president must hear this. Rip to the deceased and quick recovery to injured ones.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 07, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by goodlifehyd1: 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
Where the nack is the picture?

Lai Mohammed juSt derailed a train in Jebba. shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by oshe11: 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
Come May 29th 2016, You will see bold headlines
like;
ONE YEAR IN OFFICE: Giant strides of President
Buhari:
1. Signing of budget 2016 into law (in the month of
May 2016, when we are supposed to be preparing for 2017 budget)
2. Travelled to China (as if he's the first Nigeria
President to visit China)
3. Aisha Buhari (wife of President Buhari) launched
her book "Essentials of beauty therapy. (What has
beauty therapy got to do with the economy or the common masses suffering as a result of inept
leadership)
4. Please add yours. Too MANY to remember all

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by barragan: 12:47pm On May 07, 2016
Is this guy talking about a train or a ship? What is it with "capsize" and "sink".
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by oshe11: 12:48pm On May 07, 2016
finalboss1:

we didn't sink...
tank God 4 saving u @Op

bt who do U blame, GEJ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2016
grayht:
But where is lalasticlacla sef

Lol.

But the OP is not wrong.
Good but uncommon English.

Capsized simply means to overturn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Rexnegro(m): 12:48pm On May 07, 2016
bittersweet events...Rest in peace to the lost ones, Why You op better enter church Tomorrow to thank God
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by oduastates: 12:50pm On May 07, 2016
those trains are only fit for cattle and that is what they should be used for.
I still do not understand why the government has not stopped passenger services on these locomotives and devote them to moving goods for now.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by giles14(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2016
I blame GEJI blame GEJI blame GEJ
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by heatflux: 12:52pm On May 07, 2016
VocalWalls:
They cannot maintain the trains jonathan built for us?
those yellow trains/rails are older than you. Jonathan claimed he refurbished them. But they only purchased the new green ones. Meanwhile, de-railing of trains occur often in developed countries like US, Russia, India even UK.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / 17 Nigerians Arrested In Nairobi For Being In Kenya Illegally / Trailer Carrying Logs Of Wood Falls & Kills People In Imo State (Graphic Image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.