Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors (34041 Views)

Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb / Okada & Bus Drivers Collide In Anambra, 2 Die On Spot, Others Injured (Graphic) / 2 Die In An Accident Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by DaBullIT(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2016
have you blamed Buhari today ?
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Bgorgeous: 12:55pm On May 07, 2016
Dear Lord in a country with little or no emergency services
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Adminisher: 12:58pm On May 07, 2016
kenonze:
They will soon blame me.
Pls blame Amechi

No be you claim say you transform railway. Born liar with fake PhD.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by divineappo(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2016
adeaks:
It's pretty rare for trains to just derail. It's a pity that this accident will soon be forgotten and swept under the carpet. We need to have a dedicated and functional accident investigation bureau in Nigeria....at the very least you can pick one or two lessons from whatever caused the train to derail and incorporate it going forward.

u are damn correct. Who knows? If boko haram did sumtin to d rail to cause terror and destroy lives, there are no experts to actually investigate and analyse d incident and unravel d truth. Am just assuming.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Thryphosa(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2016
That Jebba sef, the road is the worst I ever plied in my life, trucks go down every minute on that road. Now it's train derailment, I hope the railway there is not in bad state just like the roads. Fashola, Pls intervene in that town called Jebba. I also call on both Kwara and Niger states government to do something. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Dpearlz: 1:19pm On May 07, 2016
Looking at the thick shrubs and bush on the second rail close to the fallen train one can say that they might have cost this accident. if those shrubs extended to the main rail line, those shrubs can be the reason why the train went off its rails.

We need to always remove those thick overgrowth from the rail lines.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by iukpe: 1:26pm On May 07, 2016
Does anyone have pictures to show us when emergency services arrived the scene? I hope they arrived on time too.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

This your English sef, e get as e be sha.
To hell with English as long as he is alive.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by chimauk(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2016
ahckmedkosy:
Mods have now been banning me for as little as liking a comment just because it was against one mod. I will not say anything about that undemocratic display of authority. The person wey ban me go receive his own punishment from the Almighty. Now on this train issue.. Have you(APC zombies) blamed Jonathan?
this time na 20yrs ban u go collect
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 07, 2016
egedem:
and you are busy checking his "grammar" instead of thanking God with him. I see most nairalander this days like you as FOOLS and KIDDOS

Maybe I'm not a bible thumping nazi like you?

Have a nice day cheesy
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by chikel2000(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

u well so?, person wey escape death d tnk God say him no die n all u care about is his English?. Oshogbo weed at work
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 07, 2016
Mekwen:
To hell with English as long as he is alive.

I agree. It would have been bad if he sank on dry land.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 07, 2016
chikel2000:
u well so?, person wey escape death d tnk God say him no die n all u care about is his English?. Oshogbo weed at work

Sorry, but we don't have that low level kushanpeng here grin

Respek to all the farmers and cultivators.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by sinceraconcept(m): 1:47pm On May 07, 2016
finalboss1:
Train Just Derailed and capsized In Jebba ,going to minna .. Three Lost Lifes,
An Am Among The Survivor... thank God for my life we almost crossed niger bridge.... thank God

we didn't sink...
op,did the train start it's journey from Ilorin? Rip to the dead
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by sinceraconcept(m): 1:48pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Sorry, but we don't have that low level kushanpeng here grin

Respek to all the farmers and cultivators.
you sef don start this Birdman respek thing abi?
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by sharrp: 1:48pm On May 07, 2016
henrygale:
Na WA o. We never actively start dey use the train sef dem don dey derail dey kill people! How much more when rotimi amaechi starts working as oga buhari don sign budget!. God help us
Stereoman (sample ekwe singer) said "if e no good for your brain,quit!"
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by samuelson06(m): 1:50pm On May 07, 2016
adeaks:
It's pretty rare for trains to just derail. It's a pity that this accident will soon be forgotten and swept under the carpet. We need to have a dedicated and functional accident investigation bureau in Nigeria....at the very least you can pick one or two lessons from whatever caused the train to derail and incorporate it going forward.

Smart. Good one.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 07, 2016
sinceraconcept:
you sef don start this Birdman respek thing abi?

I've been saying that probably longer than you've been alive.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by sinceraconcept(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I've been saying that probably longer than you've been alive.
Iwo bobo yii o gbadun o
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by yinkslinks(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
And this train will never work again. trust nigeria
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Iwo bobo yii o gbadun o

Forget that one. Konko lara ota le grin

Emi agun gende bi eni gungi. Koreniyan baja, ofa ogiri mora.

Onbo lonan eru nba kabiyesi, to ba duro ogun, to ba lo ijangbon cheesy
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by gudnex22(m): 2:02pm On May 07, 2016
grayht:
shocked train capsized on a rail and u didnt sink..?
But where is lalasticlacla sef

English hard o
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by AlanSugar(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

There's nothing wrong with his construction. He said they almost crossed the Niger bridge, and we all know that under the bridge there's water! So what he meant is they didn't get to the water and they didn't sink. It's deep, only for those who understand poetry.

1 Like

Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by engrjacuzzi: 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
it is just because we run low speed train that we hardly hear of fatal accident. in the developed countries, train derailment happens often which claims lives. my opinion is that the NRC should find a lasting solution to jebba track to avoid reoccurrence.
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by tammie24: 2:09pm On May 07, 2016
So who's responsible
Jonathan or Buhari
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by sinceraconcept(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Forget that one. Konko lara ota le grin

Emi agun gende bi eni gungi. Koreniyan baja, ofa ogiri mora.

Onbo lonan eru nba kabiyesi, to ba duro ogun, to ba lo ijangbon cheesy
Gbogbo ofo ton pa yen o ranmi,to ba fe gun eniyan,lo gun Iyawo e abi ko lo gun afesona e,Ogiri ile amo lo le. Famora,lo try Ogiri Burj al arab. Oba village yin lerun baa,lo pade Queen Elizabeth, ko tie nii mo wipe o exist. Ootii pade Eni to mu AK47 lowo loo be sigboo
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Ezesuleman: 2:17pm On May 07, 2016
3 coaches fell out nd people were inside non was able to escape...
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by Ezesuleman: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
3 coaches fell out nd people were inside...no escape...
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by DoubleDee4U(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2016
So sad. Very soon all the wailing wailers and PDP will say buhari is the cause of the train's derailment. grin grin
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by DoubleDee4U(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2016
sinceraconcept:
Gbogbo ofo ton pa yen o ranmi,to ba fe gun eniyan,lo gun Iyawo e abi ko lo gun afesona e,Ogiri ile amo lo le. Famora,lo try Ogiri Burj al arab. Oba village yin lerun baa,lo pade Queen Elizabeth, ko tie nii mo wipe o exist. Ootii pade Eni to mu AK47 lowo loo be sigboo
Your English teacher don die?
Re: Minna-Bound Train Derailed In Jebba, 2 Die, I'm Among The Survivors by sinceraconcept(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2016
DoubleDee4U:

Your English teacher don die?
you know say na you kill am. Omo Biafra jati jati,eyin omo Porta yii o sen joko ara yin je bayi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Probably Didn’t Know / Fatal Accident Along Elele Road, Rivers State, Many Killed (Graphic Pics) / Road Trip From Port Harcourt To Onne Port Rivers State: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.