Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (63458 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by semitunde: 12:44pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:
I saw her at golden destiny hotel Ajao estate.

I hope you're aren't joking with someone's serious life issue?

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by basingstoke: 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
May the Lord keep her safe, and return her in peace

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by neolboy(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2016
bestxperience:
Have you called D.S.S.? They might be holding her there. lol....
this shouldn't be a joking matter

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 07, 2016
4watever:

Are you serious brother?
I work in Ecoank and the whole branch staff are at a loss. Infact the colleagues that dropped her off are currently in police custody. So please if you have any information about this, come forward mmiediately.

Note to self, never give rides to coworkers in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by martyns303(m): 12:50pm On May 07, 2016
VocalWalls:
may God keep her safe

if you think this is a joke, then sorry for you. I already have your picture saved. You had better edit your post and provide more details or the police will be coming for you.

Would you like directions to my location?

And I would be suing you for keeping a picture of me without my consent with intents to cause me harm.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by mjbaba: 12:54pm On May 07, 2016
God. I know this lady. She used to be in Kaduna branch
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by VocalWalls: 12:55pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

be serious, we're talking about a person here.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2016
She will come home safely
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by gazmann(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
VocalWalls:
may God keep her safe

if you think this is a joke, then sorry for you. I already have your picture saved. You had better edit your post and provide more details or the police will be coming for you.

Why dont you politely liase with @martyn303

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by lekan29ice(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2016
May she return back home safely
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by martyns303(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

be serious, we're talking about a person here.

U will be hearing from my lawyers soon.

She's a banker innit?
She was dropped off at Ajao estate by GTB
She needs to increase her cabal (bankers know what that means)
She has gone to work for it.

Conclusion: don't worry, she will be coming home in a bit

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 07, 2016
Has she been found now? I pray she returns safely o. In my area two weeks ago, their king died and they started head hunting for people to bury him with. Can u imagine? Everybody stayed in their houses once it was dark. And nobody went out b4 day break. They said its people that dont know (strangers), they usually catch. This will never be her portion o.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Kimoni: 1:08pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

She's a banker innit?

Hope you realise the weight of your statement/allegations and and you can corroborate with evidence? This ain't no joke brother!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by bomasek(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

She's a banker innit?

Guy,this isn't the joke section

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 07, 2016
Wherever this sister and she is still alive, I demand for the Hosts of Heaven to fish her out latest by Thursday IN THE NAME OF JESUS.... AMEN!
THANK YOU DADDY
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by 1miccza: 1:13pm On May 07, 2016
She would be found IJN
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by martyns303(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2016
Kimoni:

Hope you realise the weight of your statement/allegations and and you can corroborate with evidence? This ain't no joke brother!

People take things way too serious. Someone even threatened to have taken my pics. Am sure she will be found ok, people don't just fall off the grid like that.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Kimoni: 1:21pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

People take things way too serious. Someone even threatened to have taken my pics. Am sure she will be found ok, people don't just fall off the grid like that.

Yeah right! What a time to crack jokes undecided

8 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by olivert84: 2:15pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

Your attention seeking skills are on point #pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by VocalWalls: 2:38pm On May 07, 2016
gazmann:

Why dont you politely liase with @martyn303

this thread is too sensitive for jokes. she's not my sister, but it could be mine tomorrow.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by VocalWalls: 2:39pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

She's a banker innit?

i am waiting
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by VocalWalls: 2:41pm On May 07, 2016
martyns303:

And I would be suing you for keeping a picture of me without my consent with intents to cause me harm.

you really think you know that much in legal practices. good!
let our next communication be our lawyers.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 2:47pm On May 07, 2016
Dear sister,

Hoping you will be back, safe and secure in Jesus' name.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by erico2k2(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Note to self, never give rides to coworkers in Nigeria.
Yes ooh.infact anybody. Just imagine good turn to bad. Y would the police put them in cell for what? ?

1 Like

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

*rollseyes*
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by martyns303(m): 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
VocalWalls:

I already have ur IP address, with simple algorithme and comment parttern I have been able to pin point your location, so don't feel you can hide behind a screen to threaten me.

I hope you have saved enough money for the legal battle you are inviting.

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by sinceraconcept(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
See as op nas00 just ignore Smellymouth's prayer for the lost sister,simply because it has Islamic prayers in it. Oga o. Some people fit do religious bigotry to ghost. Shey you know the person's prayer God go answer?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by emmyset(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2016
May God almighty be wit her. She will return home safely
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Smellymouth: 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
sinceraconcept:
See as op nas00 just ignore Smellymo.uth's prayer for the lost sister,simply because it has Islamic prayers in it. Oga o. Some people fit do religious bigotry to ghost. Shey you know the person's prayer God go answer?

Baba, Insha Allah, she shall be found. smiley

Afterall, na d same heavens we dey pray to.

We nor know the one wen God go answer..

Thoughtful observation though

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by babestella: 3:46pm On May 07, 2016
What if she really does not want to go back home, then she decided to head elsewhere and just switch off her phones.

Could there be an underlying issues of disagreement at home leading to constant abuse and domestic violence?

Could it be that she is emotionally and psychologically unstable because of issues back home.

I'm sure she'll make that call to out everybody's mind at rest and when that happens by God's Grace, we know what's really happening.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by nas00(m): 4:13pm On May 07, 2016
sinceraconcept:
See as op nas00 just ignore Smellymouth's prayer for the lost sister,simply because it has Islamic prayers in it. Oga o. Some people fit do religious bigotry to ghost. Shey you know the person's prayer God go answer?

smiley No Sir, you assumed. Actually, I didn't see his post. I say AMEN to all prayers said for my sister on this forum and anywhere.

Also, for the records, may I tell you that my grandfather was a prominent Imam. I also have cousins who are Muslims. We don't discriminate in my family, neither do I.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by macaranta(m): 4:15pm On May 07, 2016
maxti:
She would be found Alive and well IJN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Making Love & Raising A Family / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / When Your Wife Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.