Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) (63541 Views)

16-Year-Old Female Student Goes Missing (Photo) / OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by babyjanye(f): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Her neighbor who happens to be our church member said, the owner of one pure water company in Ejigbo knows about her whereabout. The mallam she boarded the taxi with that night, at Canoe area, took the police to a house which belongs to the man that runs a pure water firm.Her staff id card was seen in the man's house, but the man was denying that he knows nothing about it .The mallam kept pointing to the house that he followed them closely and saw everything. Am surprise that no information is given to the public.

From my findings, the lady been referred here in the above comment have been long found.I think am referring to a different person, not the one the op posted. She was reported missing also, but was found staying in the aforementioned firm with a boyfriend sort of.

So,the search for the Ecobank lady continues, anyone with useful information should please contact the family,
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by EternalTruth: 4:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
nas00:

She has not been found yet. Still hoping and praying for a miracle. Never giving up!

JESUS..... Like seriously bro are u sure of this It's almost a year oh
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by EternalTruth: 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
Her neighbor who happens to be our church member said, the owner of one pure water company in Ejigbo knows about her whereabout. The mallam she boarded the taxi with that night, at Canoe area, took the police to a house which belongs to the man that runs a pure water firm.Her staff id card was seen in the man's house, but the man was denying that he knows nothing about it .The mallam kept pointing to the house that he followed them closely and saw everything. Am surprise that no information is given to the public.

Cc nas00
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Viking007(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
nas00:

She has not been found yet. Still hoping and praying for a miracle. Never giving up!

Are U aware if the latest update/comment?
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by Laxy009(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
Almost a year now yet she's not found. Can this get to the front page please. I think this thread needs public attention.
Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by ashala(m): 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please any news on this?. Has she been found

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) by jbblues24(m): 11:47pm On May 30, 2019
Sky blue. Engaging. It keeps your mind occupied while you wait. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Stepmother Poured Hot Water On My Baby! I'm So Angry / My Husband Is Too Jealous / Stop Having Sex In The Dark - Patience Akpabio Tells Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.