Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" (1332 Views)

Man Arrested By NDLEA While Sleeping Near Indian Hemp Farm In Edo. Photo / Ritualist Den Discovered At Ile Zik, Lagos, Suspect Nabbed With An Iphone. Photo / Man Hid Cocaine In Shoe Soles, Arrested By NDLEA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by Harbdulrasaq(m): 10:47am On May 07, 2016
NYSC is not opportunity for you to do boyfriend and girlfriend or engage in bad gang, it's a period for you to serve and build a reputation for yourself, which will guide your life, moving into the future.

The Sokoto State Command of the National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) on Friday arrested a female Youth Corps member serving in Zamfara with 9 kilogrammes of Indian hemp.

NDLEA said, “We will charge the lady to court as soon as we are through with our investigation.”

The Commandant of the agency in the state, Alhaji Mohammed Idris, told NAN that the suspect was serving in Gumi area of Zamfara and was arrested along Sokoto-Gusau Road in Sokoto. He said the lady had confessed that she was initiated into the business by a fellow corps member.

He said the suspect had boarded a luxury bus from Onitsha in Anambra to Sokoto, from where she would board another bus to Gumi in Zamfara, when she was arrested at a check point in Sokoto.

The commandant said investigation had already commenced to fish out all those who initiated her and their source of supplies, in order to prosecute them.

The suspect told NAN at the NDLEA Command, Sokoto, that she regretted her action, saying she did not know how her parents would feel about her arrest.

“I am ashamed of myself; this is my first time of engaging in this illegal business. I strongly advise fellow corps members to avoid falling into the temptation of such crooked means of making money," she cried.

http://www.edificationinfo.com/2016/05/female-corper-nabbed-with-igbo-by-ndlea.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by chikel2000(m): 11:02am On May 07, 2016
95% of corp members see service as a means of enjoyment, relaxation n opportunity to have the best boy/girlfriends.
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by correctyourself(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2016
chikel2000:
95% of corp members see service as a means of enjoyment, relaxation n opportunity to have the best boy/girlfriends.

You are wrong! I was once a member and that was not how I felt before my service. The percentage you gave doesn't indicate you as a former/present member, hence your idea about members is shallow, if not what about (Compulsory National Assignment)?

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by dikeigbo2(m): 11:23am On May 07, 2016
Serving with wrong attitude, ....

A corper ,a weed courier or dealer,so wonderful cool
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by Qaisar1: 11:53am On May 07, 2016
Erm...Do you persecute military personnel with same substance too?
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by chikel2000(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2016
correctyourself:

You are wrong! I was once a member and that was not how I felt before my service. The percentage you gave doesn't indicate you as a former/present member, hence your idea about members is shallow, if not what about (Compulsory National Assignment)?
nah u r wrong, I hv bin in d system n I knw it from research n questionnaires, my 95% still stands
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by correctyourself(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
chikel2000:
nah u r wrong, I hv bin in d system n I knw it from research n questionnaires, my 95% still stands

I don't know of any agency that has anything to do with such questionnaire! Stop arguing like a football fan. Boy/Girl friend research? You has no job.
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by olamixx(m): 2:45pm On May 07, 2016
funny to me tho
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by Krossbow123: 2:49pm On May 07, 2016
Bring d igbo come make I taste am to see whether na origina
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by chynie: 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
pls they should stop arresting people with ''igbo''

it is just a vegetable grin
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by MeAboki(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2016
The Corper boarded a bus from Onitsha in Anambra and was caught with IGBO lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by Prince081: 10:46am On May 08, 2016
Is she a dealer or just a consumer?
Re: Female Corper Nabbed With "Igbo" By NDLEA; As She Cries... "I Ashamed Of Myself" by chikel2000(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
correctyourself:

I don't know of any agency that has anything to do with such questionnaire! Stop arguing like a football fan. Boy/Girl friend research? You has no job.
my comment still stand. Better go get a job

(1) (Reply)

Man 60 Arrested Trying To Tie The Knot With A 9 Year Old (photo) / Nigerian cult Members Arrested for mafia crimes In Italy! (pics) / Scam Or Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.