Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? (3444 Views)

Anambra : What Niger Delta States Must Learn From Her / Could This Be Why @Niger Delta Avengers Are Blowing Up Pipelines?(Pic / See What Nigerdelta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfil Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Chimarto: 11:46am On May 07, 2016
The new group of Niger Delta Militants, with the name, Niger Delta Avengers has issued a stern warning to President Muhammadu Buhari's led government. Below is the list of the what they wanted the present administration to do, to enable peace to reign in Nigeria.

Niger Delta Militants
1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.

2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.

4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.

10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

11. A word is enough for the wise.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers.

(List is compiled by an undisclosed source)

Copied from http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/05/see-what-niger-delta-avengers-are.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by phoebe3(f): 12:20pm On May 07, 2016
hmm... this one is strong. atleast they mentioned some reasonable things. federal government can atleast fulfill majority of their demands tho. for the interest of peace.
but as for Kanu matter... mke I reserve my comment.

3 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Adebola02(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2016
This millitant guys should blame their leaders for betraying them,they have been on amnesty programe since ages,yet no improvement in the land and communities,i can't believe that they are blaming buhari over alamieyesegha death, he embezzled their money with the likes of Tompolo and Asari Dokubo,but you people see them as heroes. I am in no doubt against oil spillage and pollution in Niger delta,but blowing pipelines and voilence is never the solution, it will further cause havoc on their land.

2 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by incrediboooh(m): 12:29pm On May 07, 2016
undecided:-XBUHARI
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by hucienda: 12:37pm On May 07, 2016
These guys are holding the state by the balls... abeg make dem remember the masses reduce their acts of sabotage.

The 'new sheriff' in town should know how to negotiate with these guys cos it's virtually impossible to fight one whose sole aim is sabotage of thousands of km of pipeline network, O&G platforms and allied architecture... cos to destroy takes a second whilst to design, construct and commission takes months, nay years.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by killsmith(f): 12:59pm On May 07, 2016
The release of mr nnamdi kanu....A particular ethnic group wont like this....

4 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Mekus68: 1:22pm On May 07, 2016
I love these people.
Buhari can't ignore his fulani kinsmen, and treat his so called 5% as animals...THE HEN THAT LAYS THE GOLDEN EGG.
Mbanu, Impossible.

3 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by WhoRUDeceiving: 1:29pm On May 07, 2016
Chimarto:
The new group of Niger Delta Militants, with the name, Niger Delta Avengers has issued a stern warning to President Muhammadu Buhari's led government. Below is the list of the what they wanted the present administration to do, to enable peace to reign in Nigeria.

Niger Delta Militants
1. Immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference. Otherwise, this country will break-up forcefully.

2. President Buhari, the DS SSS and Timipre Sylva should apologize to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of Late Chief DSP Alamieyesegha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocks must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.

4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place Okerenkoko must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The minister of transportation, Mr Rotimi Amechi should apologize to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the siting of the University.

6. The Ogoniland and indeed ll oil polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up and compensation be paid to all oil producing communities.

7. Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the Leader of IPOB must be released unconditionally as the court said.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and let it continue to run effectively.

9. All APC members that are indicted in any corruption related cases should be made to face trial like the PDP members. Otherwise Buhari should shamefully forget about this nonsense anti-corruption fight.

10. All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe this ultimatum, as their business interest in the country must be first target.

In addition to tell the Nigeria government that we mean business at as 10:55pm on Saturday the Forcados terminal crude oil export pipeline was blown up by Niger Delta Avengers.

Copied from http://www.abacityblog.com/2016/05/see-what-niger-delta-avengers-are.html?m=1

They will begin, people from the former Slave Coast, to say "leave WE, from here and there, out of SE affairs". But you can't fool us anymore LOL.

And for the idiot as.sclown called Amaechi, looks like the Ijaws are gunning for una head. That is well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by temodent(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2016
This guys are deadly, I expect the state to rise up to them, I feel for people giving them tactical support, once the State begin to rise up to their challenge, I'll be disappointed to start hearing persecution from this corner. They deserve treatments deserving of the kind of animals they are.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by kcnwaigbo: 1:46pm On May 07, 2016
temodent:
This guys are deadly, I expect the state to rise up to them, I feel for people giving them tactical support, once the State begin to rise up to their challenge, I'll be disappointed to start hearing persecution from this corner. They deserve treatments deserving of the kind of animals they are.
na for mouth? shebi Buhari said he wil deal with them!!!oya let him go ahead and do it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by otukpo(f): 2:07pm On May 07, 2016
The situation in this country is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by emmasege: 2:13pm On May 07, 2016
Buhari should have himself to blame if Niger Delta militancy resurfaces again. His senseless comments of 97% & 5 % coupled with his disdain for old eastern Nigeria have reincarnated the once buried militancy. He's too sectional to hold the country together. Yaradua reached out to the south/south in particular and made them feel important the same way Jonathan skewed the dividends of his regime in favour of the north.
May God interfere in the affairs of this nation. May the days of the wicked in corridors of power be short.

8 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by MrKong: 2:15pm On May 07, 2016
All these bush rat militants...just catch one use am do example
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by David0(m): 2:27pm On May 07, 2016
What a country!!!
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by shaddoww: 2:27pm On May 07, 2016
Zip I see is d voice of Jacob n d hand of Esau, I hope the communities housing dis people are mindful of the consequences cos they should remember dat d last agitation dis people had only enriched a few n not really d people in d rural areas. This act of theirs is nothing but an act of terrorism, I hope they are ready to bear d consequences.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
MrKong:
All these bush rat militants...just catch one use am do example

All this yrs you depended on this people resources ,and now you say this. ok

long live
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Okeycima: 2:37pm On May 07, 2016
Make I dey observe from coconut tree
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Mutuwa(m): 3:01pm On May 07, 2016
Okeycima:
Make I dey observe from coconut tree

Shift abeg make I sit down too..
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by DaBullIT(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2016
First week as the President, Buhari ordered and Paid for Ogoni clean up

but how do yeebos thank Buhari ?

they blow up more pipelines

It'll soon be over
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Okeycima: 3:26pm On May 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

u wan chase me commot upon say I come b4 u,anyway if come with maize to eat this coconut while I enjoy this story.if not,better go down as here no entre me and u
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
years of neglect,and suffocating poverty is the reason for this.

the people should hold thier past,and present leaders responsible for thier present predicament,instead they see the tresury looters as hero.

shame on them,let them continue,we will all suffer the consequence.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Heavance(m): 4:41pm On May 07, 2016
Abeg, some demands are outrageous, mostly that of Nnamdi KANU. na when deltans cross that bridge dey join Igbo matter?

1 Like

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 07, 2016
DaBullIT:
First week as the President, Buhari ordered and Paid for Ogoni clean up

but how do yeebos thank Buhari ?

they blow up more pipelines

It'll soon be over
SHAMELESS MUSLIM

4 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by blazer234: 4:52pm On May 07, 2016
Chimarto:

Niger Delta Militants

Number 2 is null and void because alam is not dead.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Happiness87(f): 4:59pm On May 07, 2016
temodent:
from records, no nation has fought militants/rebels with military might and succeeded better be wise.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by laribari(m): 5:24pm On May 07, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

na for mouth? shebi Buhari said he wil deal with them!!!oya let him go ahead and do it

You are funy uncle. So you think they can fight against Nigerian GOVT and military? This is very different from boko haram because those ones are faceless (hiding) and using sucide bombers.

Abi you nor hear say soliders don enter Sambisa Forrest? The truth is that the guys nor get sense and some of their demand is shameful.

When OBJ entered Niger delta him nor level ODI? When Biafra blocked onitsha head bridge, Nigerian millitry nor clear them?

This is not uncle Goodluck's regime or a Niger deltan man as president that will show emotion or something. When Nigeria army ready dem go answer this mumu group.

Hungry men.

2 Likes

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by victorvezx(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2016
see stupid demands, the only thing government can do here is paying them amnesty which is reasonable, the government will never do anything than that

1 Like

Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by khadaffi(m): 5:42pm On May 07, 2016
Adebola02:
This millitant guys should blame their leaders for betraying them,they have been on amnesty programe since ages,yet no improvement in the land and communities,i can't believe that they are blaming buhari over alamieyesegha death, he embezzled their money with the likes of Tompolo and Asari Dokubo,but you people see them as heroes. I am in no doubt against oil spillage and pollution in Niger delta,but blowing pipelines and voilence is never the solution, it will further cause havoc on their land.

I m even surprised that you can't read between the lines. If Alamelieyesegha embezzled their money. Why are they fighting for him?
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

I dont even know who to suport. But party never Epp Me since I was born. Keep blowing pipes abeegi, when nNa kill nNa sef finish, call Me
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 07, 2016
Y jona nor start the maritime school, but he gave students scholarship to school in a maritime school in Philippine. Anyway make I shut up, as one of my friend gain from that scholarship.
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 07, 2016
You cannot fight a government and win. They can go f.vck themselves
Re: See What Niger Delta Avengers Are Demanding, Can Buhari Fulfill Them? by biztexx: 6:58pm On May 07, 2016
we shouldn't negotiate with militants/terrorist. it never ends well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Niger Delta Avengers Begins Move To Defend And Protect Nnandi Kanu / IPOB Stage Protest In Tokyo, Japan / Peter Obi Reply To Efcc 400 Million Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.