Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) (1162 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC / Housewife Beaten To Coma For Investing Family Savings In MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by marshborn(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin abdulahi please epp him sir

Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by HungerBAD: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Laughing.

MMM turning Nigerians to beggars to get their own money.

Sad.

4 Likes

Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by HQuadreal: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Season Film.
The End.
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by kheengjay(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
sir. i am not UNDERSTANDING SIR and am pitying ypu sir but I want to laff sir...

1 Like

Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by totowater(f): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin lmao
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by thorpido(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Now,this is hilarious.

What if Mr Abdulahi says I have provided help with the money?
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please who has those photos of "that moment your ex dumps u for abroad but right now, has been deported"?
Abeg help me with it.

1 Like

Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by psucc(m): 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
E never crash and will not crash.

That's the words that are used to pet and calm nerves.

But honestly the dead toll that will arise from this my exceed that of Buhari hardship.
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by emerged01(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hahahaha,honestly I'm waiting for messages like this because I received alert of more than 200k today mostly from Hausa guys.
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by OldBeer: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
There is something I don't understand about this country.
Everybody and their grandmama have been complaining about recession and that there is no money.
But in the MMM threads I have seen "ordinary people" putting in millions into the scheme like its nothing.

If money no dey, who get all those ones?
Who dey deceive who?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
lmao... see begging grin
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by Tyviv(f): 12:24am On Dec 14, 2016
Very funny
Re: MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) by psucc(m): 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
OldBeer:
There is something I don't understand about this country.
Everybody and their grandmama have been complaining about recession and that there is no money.
But in the MMM threads I have seen "ordinary people" putting in millions into the scheme like its nothing.

If money no dey, who get all those ones?
Who dey deceive who?
Yes you're right there!

Don't be surprised that some idiots have to either take loans,sale lands or property, or enter into bond in order to raise money to fund the scheme.

The level of gullibility in this nation had no boundary.

(1) (Reply)

Appointed As A Spokesman For A Marriage Introduction But Lost On How To Do It / Question People Ask: Understanding The Events Between Eve And The Serpent / Signs Of Immaturity In Marriage For Men:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.