Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,556 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC (3515 Views)

Woman With Cancer Reveals, Husband Is Not The Father Of 3 Kids; Nigerians React / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by malware: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2017
Lolz provision for school.

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Nne5: 9:38am On Mar 03, 2017
grin

Waste of school fees.
Coconut head.
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by cobadit(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
I dont knw...
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017
Relaxer for head wey no anything
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by alienvirus: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
I will give her Milo. She spelled that correctly

3 Likes

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by malikombi(m): 9:51am On Mar 03, 2017
Chaiii.....this na serious gbege!!!!
Na to sharparly invoke the spirit of my great ancestors upon her life; maybe they would collect sheep and palm oil and unlock her medulla oblongata

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by pyyxxaro: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2017
She must be related to the drunkard from daura cry

Sai ................

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Iamwrath: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2017
If you are a father ...........

A father would notice that he has a mumu for a child since primary 5, he wouldn't have to go through the heartbreak if finding out later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by matrazy(m): 10:15am On Mar 03, 2017
i go just enroll her for tailoring job no more school

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Bahddo(m): 10:42am On Mar 03, 2017
If you are just realizing that your daughter in her teens or older can't spell, you haven't been a father to her. Except you mean her sugar daddy getting his first list.

The person that wrote this tried too hard to appear dumb. You can't have a not-so-bad writing and spell milk as 'miewk'.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by johnydon22(m): 10:43am On Mar 03, 2017
at least she's got a good handwriting.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by potbelly(m): 11:58am On Mar 03, 2017
Sure... But more importantly I will change her school and involve her in home tutoring... smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by EasyMind(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2017
cc adaksbullet
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Blakjewelry(m): 2:56pm On Mar 03, 2017
wetin she wan do with 2 containers of Relakzer
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by adaksbullet: 4:55pm On Mar 03, 2017
EasyMind:
cc adaksbullet
while are u cc me?

Are u tot am the owner off the gilr? undecided
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by EasyMind(m): 5:03pm On Mar 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
while are u cc me?

Are u tot am the owner off the gilr? undecided
was thinking she is your sister...
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by adaksbullet: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2017
EasyMind:

was thinking she is your sister...
all mine sister his go too sch on london undecided
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by domido(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
And she get fine handwriting.
grin grin
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by EasyMind(m): 5:09pm On Mar 03, 2017
adaksbullet:
all mine sister his go too sch on london undecided

Oh Really? I don't know.
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by PrinxArthur1(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2017
staged
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Tazdroid(m): 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2017
Haba, why not? No be school she dey go? I go give her the money and special prayers
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2017
God forbid,this one no even learn for primary sch... how she wan take further na
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by sisisioge: 10:51pm On Mar 03, 2017
No! And she's changing school. Infact, she's gonna be home schooled henceforth!
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by ABOKI9ja: 6:34am On Mar 04, 2017
pyyxxaro:
She must be related to the drunkard from daura cry

Sai ................
mr known all.
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by ABOKI9ja: 6:39am On Mar 04, 2017
From replies here will show you most Nairalanders are dumb-asses. The girl at least tried which i know most of you here are not good at spelling besides this is just a planned writing for joke. I rep Aboki/malam
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by bennyann: 4:38pm On Mar 04, 2017
grin grin

This should be in the jokes section.

Well, I will personally see to it that she improves. Apart from investing my money into her education, I will also invest my time in educating her like never before.
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by JONSYN7154: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2017
Na Ibadan girl write am.
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by socially4fun: 5:06pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: If You Are The Father Of This Girl, Will You Give Her The Money? - PIC by malware: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2017
Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 your sister wants to go back to school.... Make una help am ooo

(1) (Reply)

“my Mother-in-law Must Wash Plates And Clean If She Visits For Few Days" - Lady / Photo:the Pics That Got Him In Trouble With His Wife / Can The Landlord Be Sleeping With My Cousin's Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.