Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty (50477 Views)

Ibadan Naughty Sex Group Chat (whatsapp Link) / Naughty Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Max.i112 coman carry hateu2. I yaff taya untop her matter
thank u very much, carry ur cross man!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by iykekelvins(m): 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
naughtynaughty:
yaaasssssss!

Plenty of them

Iykekelvins
Donbenedict
Wildflame
Etc etc
Dem plenty

U? Tell us the bobo scattering ur dada here
smiley

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
ucnwafor:
shege dambanza nyarinya.......tonto wey don wash her linen for lagos/ibadan expressway
English pleasee undecided
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 2:22pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Why are u so concerned abt dat undecided

Tired is tired!
Just lyk a used condom cheesy
cause i was present the day u wooed him, and i so much care for both of u.
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Are u CNN undecided
BBC
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked shocked
as per lord of the diicks wey I be!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by KingRex1(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
nope busy with my ps2, ur wife done reject u publicly.

what do u have to say abt that
All i have to say is tank you Lord! Dancing
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Maxi112: 2:26pm On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
All i have to say is tank you Lord! Dancing
u get evil plans here cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by KingRex1(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:

Tired is tired!
Maxi112 u see! How did she knw bout used cd? We wer doin it consistently without..

She go behind my bck with smellymouth dey use cd.

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by KingRex1(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
u get evil plans here cheesy
Buhaha.. I laff in shou khan's voice
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
na lie oooo.
I just said that to collect dat money ni cheesy.

D tin is just lyk *ewuro* smiley too bitter
For the records, I care less.. You sha played with it, na wetin we wan know be that.. Abi kingrex1 cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by emilil(m): 2:36pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
I can't stop laffing oooo grin

Name the monikers and I will unban u cheesy
cry jesus what did i do to hercry u want to ban me? U might be dating one of the moderators, u are not one of the moderator, each time we have a clash, na so them dey give me 3wks ban, sweet heart, baby don't quote me, i easily get angry, i don't want anyone to ban me

2 Likes

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 2:52pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
This thread Is funny grin grin grin smellymouth I hail o

cheesy grin Jade!! Jade!! Where haff u bin? I haff missed you like kilode lipsrsealed

Oya answer nao oo angry

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
cause i was present the day u wooed him, and i so much care for both of u.
shocked shocked
U knw our story cheesy
Nice one
We are breaking up now cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2016
Maxi112:
BBC
I sEe cool
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 07, 2016
AirSultan:
as per lord of the diicks wey I be!
chisos shocked shocked
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Maxi1.12 u see! How did she knw bout used cd? We wer doin it consistently without..

She go behind my bck with smelly.mouth dey use cd.
smellymouth's dccck is too small nah cry cry
I did not feel it like ur own cheesy
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 07, 2016
emilil:
cry jesus what did i do to hercry u want to ban me? U might be dating one of the moderators, u are not one of the moderator, each time we have a clash, na so them dey give me 3wks ban, sweet heart, baby don't quote me, i easily get angry, i don't want anyone to ban me
Me

Adonbilivt shocked
I don't fight here ooo
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Lol. Was this one sayin.. Airsultan nd naughtynaughty coman epp me xplain biko
Leave her o jere.. Telemundo don f.inger her brain
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Jadekitana(f): 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin the only sugar in my tea, I have missed you too
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin Jade!! Jade!! Where haff u bin? I haff missed you like kilode lipsrsealed

Oya answer nao oo angry

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by emilil(m): 2:59pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:
Me

Adonbilivt shocked
I don't fight here ooo
shocked
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 3:00pm On May 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Egbon smelly.. You gat my permission to close, open, derail, follow any thread u deem fit.. Alaga1 of NL i dobaale

I sight u my realest Gee!!

From henceforth, whoever dushunt resspet my Olviz as the alaga1 of NL shall be decisively dealt with! Enough is enough..

Cc : AirSultan ( Vice Chairmo, Omo-Onile Association of Nigeria)

Pls lalasticlala and Fynestboi take note.. I shall be closing threads of anyone that doesn't pay ground fee lipsrsealed

UP ASSO!

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

From henceforth, whoever dushunt resspet my Olviz as the alaga1 of NL shall be decisively dealt with! Enough is enough..

Pls lalasticlala and Fynestboi take note.. I shall be closing threads of anyone that doesn't pay ground fee lipsrsealed

UP ASSO!
egbon we gat your back all days like nyansh

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 3:03pm On May 07, 2016
Jadekitana:
grin grin grin grin the only sugar in my tea, I have missed you too

Nyamii!!

Nyamii!!!

Chaii, iykekelvins, pls hold me.. my chest wants to burst grin!!

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by iykekelvins(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

UP ASSO!
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by iykekelvins(m): 3:05pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

Nyamii!!

Nyamii!!!

Alaga, take it easy grin

Jadekitana, you're bursting his brain

2 Likes

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Jadekitana(f): 3:06pm On May 07, 2016
Hahaha grin grin grin
Smellymouth:

Nyamii!!

Nyamii!!!

2 Likes

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Jadekitana(f): 3:06pm On May 07, 2016
grin grin grin
iykekelvins:
Alaga, take it easy grin

Jadekitana, you're bursting his brain
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

UP ASSO!
I dy your back gidigba.. Take note fynestboi and lalasticlala, we have decided.

1 Like

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Smellymouth: 3:17pm On May 07, 2016
olihilistic:
egbon we gat your back all days like nyansh

I see u baba.. Welcome to the association baba..

Up ASSO!!

Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
Smellymouth:

I see u baba.. Welcome to the association baba..
Up ASSO!!
Re: Interview Between Hateu2 And Naughty Nauughty by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
HateU2:

Tired is tired!
omo gbagbe oshi.. Guys don dy use klin waşh condom dy re-use am now! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Nairalanders / Singles! Let's Mingle [24-35years] / Awon Werey 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.