Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer (716 Views)

Deeper Life Girls, You Are Getting Married Too Early! / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / Endtime Body Of Christ Church In Akure: What i spotted this evening(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by engrfaruq(m): 3:18pm On May 07, 2016
According to NASA,

The red planet will soon be closer to Earth that it has been in many years: On May 30, Mars will be about 46.8 million miles (75.3 million kilometers) from Earth.

Mars already is putting on a spectacular show in the early morning sky. And you don't need a telescope or
binoculars to see it.

In fact, you'll probably be able to find it without a star chart or an astronomy app.

What does this close approach mean for sky watchers? It means Mars will appear bigger and brighter from May 18 until June 3.... Meaning the Mother Earth Would Soon Fade Away. cry

Re: Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by Crex007(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2016
ftc.....oshe cool
Re: Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by koolpope(m): 3:36pm On May 07, 2016
engrfaruq:
According to NASA,

The red planet will soon be closer to Earth that it has been in many years: On May 30, Mars will be about 46.8 million miles (75.3 million kilometers) from Earth.

Mars already is putting on a spectacular show in the early morning sky. And you don't need a telescope or
binoculars to see it.

In fact, you'll probably be able to find it without a star chart or an astronomy app.

What does this close approach mean for sky watchers? It means Mars will appear bigger and brighter from May 18 until June 3.... Meaning the Mother Earth Would Soon Fade Away. cry

...............Pls wht are d repercussions of d close proximity
Re: Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by taurus25(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2016
so this means endtime?...........should i laff or cry for you now
Re: Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 07, 2016
Let's hope so.... Everything will turn fairy.
Re: Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by johnydon22(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2016
Sometimes even though i try to hold myself seeing posts like this make me sad to my marrows how religious beliefs and simplistic superstitions has murdered youthful minds in africa.

How on earth is Mars being to the earth something ominous to warrant the nonsensical 'end time mantra'

The two planets have elliptical orbits around the sun and have their closest and farthest points to the sun within this orbital journeys so are bound to have situations of being closest and farthest from each other from orbital calibration..

the closest the planets could come together would be when Mars is
at its closest point to the sun (perihelion) and Earth is at its farthest point
(aphelion). In that situation, the planets would be 33.9 million miles (54.6
million kilometers) from each other.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is The Endtime Already Here? Mars And Earth Are Getting Closer by Weah96: 8:16pm On May 07, 2016
Endtime is coming alright. We're all getting older. Hahaha. Soon we will have to meet the worms, come Mars or Venus or Jupiter.

(1) (Reply)

Russia's Proposed Law: No Evangelizing Outside Of Church / Special Prayer Points For Every Child Of God (1) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/08/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.